Sign in to follow this  
msudavedawg

McLaurin Now Irrelevant

First three games of the season in which Wentz was healthy, Mclaurin avg seven targets a game and 12 half ppr ff.  

35 minutes ago, weepaws said:

First three games of the season in which Wentz was healthy, Mclaurin avg seven targets a game and 12 half ppr ff.  

And then averaged 3-45-0 in weeks 4-6 with Wentz under center. 

He scored 10 or more ff half ppr in four of those six games.  I think Dotson is bigger challenge to Mclaurin ff production. 

Dotson is the better player imo. 

Game 4: 2-15-0

Game 5: 5-76-0

Game 6: 3-41-0

All this on single digit targets for someone who is the clear alpha in the receiver room. Not his fault. There’s a reason Wentz is on his third team in seven years. 

Dotson will be the biggest reason why Mclaurin disappoints.  Plus the forgotten C Samuel.  To many mouths to feed imo . 

I don’t agree that Mclaurin is the true wr1 on the team, I don’t think he’s better than he rookie Dotson. 

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Dotson will be the biggest reason why Mclaurin disappoints.  Plus the forgotten C Samuel.  To many mouths to feed imo . 

I don’t agree that Mclaurin is the true wr1 on the team, I don’t think he’s better than he rookie Dotson. 

Last I checked Dotson isn’t the one deciding where the ball goes. Wentz will continue to fixate on Samuel IMO. 

We agree their are to many mouths to feed.  But Mclaurin did register some good half ppr ff points in those first three games with Wentz.  Let’s not forget that.