Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 17 FU Thread: Championship Edition

Well thanks to the stars aligning, I've made it to several championships.  

FU Tennessee coaching staff for benching Henry.  You should have just forfeited the game, that way there was no chance of anyone getting a boo boo.  Puzzies

FU Dak.  Tennessee has the worst pass D in the league.  What do you do?  Throw 2 picks and lose a fumble of course!  A cool 14 points in my big money championship.  Thanks bro

FU Lamar Jackson.  Speaking of boo boo's, a bruised f'n knee keeps you out for a month?  lol.  I hope you get a bag of d!cks for your next contract.  That's all you deserve

And finally, FU Treyvon Diggs.  A 5 year old would have had that pick 6.  Not you though.  Instead of working on your next celebration dance, work on catching the focking ball

2 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

And finally, FU Treyvon Diggs.  A 5 year old would have had that pick 6.  Not you though.  Instead of working on your next celebration dance, work on catching the focking ball

THIS.  I hope those missed 8 points don't come back to haunt me. :mad:

10 hours ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

Well thanks to the stars aligning, I've made it to several championships.  

FU Tennessee coaching staff for benching Henry.  You should have just forfeited the game, that way there was no chance of anyone getting a boo boo.  Puzzies

FU Dak.  Tennessee has the worst pass D in the league.  What do you do?  Throw 2 picks and lose a fumble of course!  A cool 14 points in my big money championship.  Thanks bro

FU Lamar Jackson.  Speaking of boo boo's, a bruised f'n knee keeps you out for a month?  lol.  I hope you get a bag of d!cks for your next contract.  That's all you deserve

Well done! 

FU Evan Engram.  I should have known better.  You have back to back career games on my bench.  Naturally I start you in not one, but two championships, and you put up a goose egg.  Fock off

Chubb is such a c0ck tease.  Starts off with good yardage but then goes dormant. :mad:

Edit: this FU is more for Watson 

Looking like I'm going 0-3 today.  

FU Terry Mclaurin.  You're one of the biggest pieces of garbage in the league.  

FU Raheem Mostert.  Started you last week and you did nothing.  Benched you this week and you're exploding.  Unreal

FU Saquon Barkley.  Your team puts up 40 points and you have 60 yards?  lol

Sure am glad Mike Evans finally showed up this season in the championship against me!

16 minutes ago, Law said:

Sure am glad Mike Evans finally showed up this season in the championship against me!

Does makes you wonder. Last scored a TD in week 4, giving him 3 on the year. Hadn't scored another until today.

An industrial size FU to me for reading too many articles by FF experts saying Jamaal Williams was now just an afterthought in the Lions backfield.

There ya go! I lost 2 of 3 championships to Mike Evans. Awesome.

FU Jets coaches.  Give the focking ball to Knight and quit force feeding scrubs like Ty Johnson.

Greg the Leg is easily outscoring my Knight and Metcalf.  Awesome

Championship Week and Jefferson and Metcalf disappear? That's just #awesomesauce!

I got a cool 3 points combined from my dynamic WR duo of Mclaurin and Metcalf.  That cost me one championship.

Derrick Henry deciding to 'rest up' forced me to start Bum Knight.  Since he's now in a 3 man committee, I'm going to lose another.

Hopefully Ekeler can add a few more scores so I can at least win 1 out of 3

T. Lawrence, D.Cook, Waddle, Metcalf. Dak for his turnovers.

Going against Russell Wilson, A. Ekeler, A.Cooper, and C. Lamb. I already lost.

I have no chance. Maybe, .5 of a percent. Rofl, I need a lot of negative points from his remaining players; pretty much.

Amazing how many guys on my teams sh!t the bed this week.  I don't mean a bad game.  I mean not even showing up.  And worse, the teams that beat me weren't much better.  If these clowns would have done anything.....

Dak

Barkley

Knight

Engram

Metcalf

Mclaurin