Sign in to follow this  
mccnavy76

Hopkins/Lazard/Evans - Which one for Week 17

Which of these three do you see with best chance to produce this week.  I obviously have Hopkins in, and McCoy is supposed to be back, but Arizona is terrible and I can't have a dud like he put up last weekend.  If Watson doesn't play, than Lazard might have some up-side...also with Green Bay fighting for a playoff spot.  The last few weeks it's looked like Brady has tried to hit Evans but just hasn't connected on much.

McCoy is out.  Zona starting Blough.  Hopkins  is listed as questionable anyway.  Sadly, I'd sit him.  I'd start Evans, myself, over Lazard.

• Thanks 1

Lazard.  

Good luck.  

Happy New Year.  

10 hours ago, mccnavy76 said:

Which of these three do you see with best chance to produce this week.  I obviously have Hopkins in, and McCoy is supposed to be back, but Arizona is terrible and I can't have a dud like he put up last weekend.  If Watson doesn't play, than Lazard might have some up-side...also with Green Bay fighting for a playoff spot.  The last few weeks it's looked like Brady has tried to hit Evans but just hasn't connected on much.

Saw a stat the other day....Brady is getting rid of the ball in like 2 seconds....faster than any ther qb. He doesn't want to get hit, so he's throwing quick....quicker than his receivers can get into position. It explains a lot. Couple that with gronk being gone & no wonder their offense is a mess.

Explains why the Bucs Rbs get a lot of targets. 

Thats some interesting info.  

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

Explains why the Bucs Rbs get a lot of targets. 

Thats some interesting info.  

Yeah....didn't register at first but makes sense. Gronk kept D's honest, whether they had to cover him or or if he was blocking. Brady has definitely lost a step & has less time to throw before taking a hit he doesn't want to take. Explains a lot.

On 12/31/2022 at 12:06 PM, DC said:

McCoy is out.  Zona starting Blough.  Hopkins  is listed as questionable anyway.  Sadly, I'd sit him.  I'd start Evans, myself, over Lazard.

Hope you followed this. Evans with a career day.

LOL...I actually did.  When I saw that Watson was going to be a true game-time decision, I put Evans in instead of Lazard.  Not over yet...but I'm looking good in championship game....fingers crossed:)

Congrats OP for playing Evans.