Strike

Blacks are OWED $1 Million dollars each in reparations

i would be a slave for a million.

• Thanks 1

Just now, JustinCharge said:

there will be zero liberals rushing in here to defend this.

im offering my body.  :dunno:

I think it's a great idea. Pay them all. I assume this is in perpetuity? 

I'm in favor of this as long as we have the right to imprison (death penalty), any black person for saying they are oppressed or claiming systemic racism, ever again.  Also white liberals.

Also, what's the criteria for being "black"?  My heritage is Sicilian.  There's gotta be African blood in me somewhere.

24 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

there will be zero liberals rushing in here to defend this.

Let me guess - you believe all the people (you believe are liberals) secretly all agree with this but are too afraid to come in here and say that?  

33 minutes ago, BufordT said:

On another note, Cadillac is increasing production.

One of the funnier Key and Peele skits is the reparations day skit.   

And this is why I say that Newsome running for POTUS or other noted Californians would be a dumb move for the Ds .    They are going to get eaten up nationally with all these dumb social ideas.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

One of the funnier Key and Peele skits is the reparations day skit.   

Dave Chapelle had one from a long time ago, too...they all run out and buy 40s and cigarettes. (it's been a while, but I think it was reparations) 

• Haha 1

Just now, BuckSwope said:

And this is why I say that Newsome running for POTUS or other noted Californians would be a dumb move for the Ds .    They are going to get eaten up nationally with all these dumb social ideas.  

Him running would be horrible. 

People always rebut that with "CA has the 5th largest economy in the world!" But it doesn't matter when people can't afford to live here. 

Just now, TBayXXXVII said:

Texas is top 10, I believe, and plenty of people who can't afford CA move to TX and are apparently doing just fine.

Of course. TX is red and has a lower tax rate, I believe, as well as more affordable housing. 

I have plans to move out of CA eventually, but I can't now due to family. 

• Haha 1

"Dat's Right.....We Bad!"

Just now, TheNewGirl said:

Of course. TX is red and has a lower tax rate, I believe, as well as more affordable housing. 

I have plans to move out of CA eventually, but I can't now due to family. 

I'm hoping my fiancé takes the job offer that will require us to move there.  🤞

33 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I'm in favor of this as long as we have the right to imprison (death penalty), any black person for saying they are oppressed or claiming systemic racism, ever again.  Also white liberals.

Also, what's the criteria for being "black"?  My heritage is Sicilian.  There's gotta be African blood in me somewhere.

1/5124th

You get $200!

Although California never had slavery, it has something more important: a supermajority leftoid legislature addicted to virtue signalling and divorced from reality.

• Thanks 1

Look just pay them their money. It's the least you could do.

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

i would be a slave for a million.

So what? You’re a moron for nothing. 

• Thanks 1

Cadillac is ramping up production of Escalades in preparation of reparations.

Gold also jumped 200%

A whopping 5,086 applications for business licenses for new record labels have been turned in.

Fendi bags and bamboo earrings. At least two pair. And some hair extensions. 

Cool. Now do the Europeans who were sold into indentured servitude. 

Owed by whom?  Why would recent Hmong refugees have a tax burden increase for such reparations, what would be the justification?  What if my ancestors were abused by the same power elites who mainly profitted from the slave trade and slave labor and my ancestors never owned slaves but fought for their liberation and have supported past ameliorative practices.  Why should I pay again for the sins of others?  Why should descendants of africans who may have sold other africans into slavery but who now live here recieve reparations?

Past time to lay the past to rest.

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sicilians Come From Blacks (True Romance) - YouTube

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

Owed by whom?  Why would recent Hmong refugees have a tax burden increase for such reparations, what would be the justification?  What if my ancestors were abused by the same power elites who mainly profitted from the slave trade and slave labor and my ancestors never owned slaves but fought for their liberation and have supported past ameliorative practices.  Why should I pay again for the sins of others?  Why should descendants of africans who may have sold other africans into slavery but who now live here recieve reparations?

Past time to lay the past to rest.

Because they are California taxpayers who voted to have this happen to them.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

I could maybe accept that explanation.  The problem is we do not have an unfettered democracy where we vote on simply anything and everything.  We have a constitutional republic and this determination is not a power the state has to make.  

Just now, Engorgeous George said:

I could maybe accept that explanation.  The problem is we do not have an unfettered democracy where we vote on simply anything and everything.  We have a constitutional republic and this determination is not a power the state has to make.  

You'd need the federal government to intervene and tell California how they can spend their money. Who? the Biden* administration? The courts?

41 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

Ahem.  :nono:

3 hours ago, BuckSwope said:

Let me guess - you believe all the people (you believe are liberals) secretly all agree with this but are too afraid to come in here and say that?  

ive answered this before. 

liberals on this forum are not here for genuine conversation.  if they were, they could fess up when their side does something they disagree with.  if rusty, fnord, mooney, honcho, etc. would enter this thread and blast their own side for bad policy with no "yeah buts", no jokes, no slamming the other side, just straight up let their own side have it, they might actually be taken seriously a little bit.  but they run and hide on these issues.  because they are NOT here for discourse.  they are here to attack people not on the left.  they are here to run guilt trips and personal attacks.  they are not here to defend the lefts actions on a damn thing.

thats why they are bots.  01010111101001010 beep boop.

• Thanks 6

3 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Dave Chapelle had one from a long time ago, too...they all run out and buy 40s and cigarettes. (it's been a while, but I think it was reparations) 

They do that arleady. Rent rims for those caddys too. Taxes well spent on Laqueesha and her 9 baby daddys 

11 hours ago, TheNewGirl said:

Kiss the ring b1tch!