Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Chiefs @ Raiders Discussion - Wk18

All three of my round two week two championship final week I owe McKinnon, I hope he has another outstanding game. B

i owe Adams on one team, I hope has a good game.  

Besides ff I don’t care.   

Lol.  

Inactives

Chiefs: QB Shane Buechele, K Matthew Wright, WR Mecole Hardman, WR Skyy Moore, DE Joshua Kaindoh, T Darian Kinnard, DE Malik Herring

Raiders: QB Derek Carr, LB Darien Butler, WR Chris Lacy, RB Brittain Brown, G Netane Muti, DT Matthew Butler, DE Tashawn Bower

I'm starting Jarrett Stidham over Justin Herbert in a 2 QB pts only league. Watch it blow up in my face :)

Full disclosure: It's not really a daring move because I have a very comfortable lead over 2nd place. Hoping for Josh Jacobs to do well also.

That pass was ill-advised by Stidham.  Way too much air under it and didn't move the safety.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

That pass was ill-advised by Stidham.  Way too much air under it and didn't move the safety.

I wonder if this is who the raiders really think is gonna keep up with Mahomes and Herbert.  Donks have to be thinking about the same with their investment in russ, who looked cooked this season. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

I wonder if this is who the raiders really think is gonna keep up with Mahomes and Herbert.  Donks have to be thinking about the same with their investment in russ, who looked cooked this season. 

Have to think Denver is having buyers remorse.  Unless they can get Sean Payton and resurrect Mr. Unlimited.

Kadarius Toney is gonna be a sleeper pick next year, given a full offseason for Reid and Mahomes to craft ways to get him the ball.  He's the best WR after the catch on the Chiefs' roster, running with purpose and explosive power.

I need to get one of these jobs where I get paid millions to not show up to work.

1 minute ago, AxeElf said:

Kadarius Toney is gonna be a sleeper pick next year, given a full offseason for Reid and Mahomes to craft ways to get him the ball.  He's the best WR after the catch on the Chiefs' roster.

He can never stay healthy, though. 

Just now, nobody said:

He can never stay healthy, though. 

Hopefully that perception will keep him out of the first five rounds.

I think his health is tied to his motivation.

I normally hate passing up the short FGs since teams are so bad at converting 4th and short at the goalline, but I don't mind it here since the Raiders are a big underdog.  Embrace variance.

Easy call on roughing the passer on Crosby.  He watched him throw the ball and still gave him a forearm to the back of the head and followed through for the tackle to boot.

That was focking sweet 

I see why he gets hurt all the time though.  He plants so damn hard when changing directions, it looks like his knees are bending the wrong way.

If Karloftis doesn't fall, he might score there on that fumble recovery.

The announcing crew is pretty good.  It used to be Louis Riddick, Steve Levy, and Brian Griese.  Riddick was always good, but they replaced Griese with Dan Orlovsky, and Orlovsky actually has critiques.  Griese never brought anything insightful or interesting at all.

Crosby celebrating after that sack like they just won the game.  I guess he has to be hyped up to lift his teammates.

12 minutes ago, nobody said:

Crosby celebrating after that sack like they just won the game.  I guess he has to be hyped up to lift his teammates.

If I was that coach he sat there posing in front of, I'd have said, "Okay, next time celebrate not committing a roughing the passer where we would've stopped them on a 3rd down conversion that eventually turned into a 12 play 98 yard drive for a TD."

What the hell was Waller doing on that play?

Waller, you have 8 inches on the DB.  Jump up and high point that ball instead of waiting for it to come down to your chest.

I picked up Waller on my dynasty team way back when he played for the Ravens. I held him for a year or so before I finally gave up on him.  I didn't realize he was an alcoholic.  Good for him, he cleaned himself up, but I wonder if being in Vegas awakened his demons because it seems like since they moved to sin city, his play seems to have regressed.  

Always happy to see the punt coverage team not spaz out trying to keep the ball out of the end zone.

I dated a girl in Hermosa Beach that lived across the street from the guy in those All State Mayhem commercials.  He used to invite her over to his house when he had people over  One day I tagged along too.  He never invited her over again... to my knowledge.

Raiders offense looks anemic.  I wonder what Derrick Carr is doing right now.

I think Maxx Crosby just applied some smelling salts to himself when they came out of the commercial break with about 14 minutes left in the 4th quarter.

Maybe you should watch three hours of some ff show. Lol. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Maybe you should watch three hours of some ff show. Lol. 

Watching FF shows will kill your fantasy teams. 

Ladarius Sneed just tried to shove Jacobs out of bounds and Jacobs barely moved, so he shoved him again.  Jacobs took a step out of bounds and just looked at Sneed like he was retarded.

Takeaway? Jacobs has great balance and he's a cool customer.

Waller climbs the ladder for what they called a TD.  He does still know how to high point a ball!