Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Coaching Changes

3 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

What was the reason for not bringing back Bieniemy?  Did he want more control of the offense so he turned down an extension and chose to leave?

I think it was more that everyone recognized it was time for Bienemy to leave the nest, stretch his wings, and fly on his own.

There was no ill will that I know of.

The really odd thing is that he accepted basically a lateral move to a team with fewer tools with which to work (yes, I know he also gets the label of "Assistant Head Coach" in addition to "Offensive Coordinator," but he's still basically Washington's Offensive Coordinator).  I guess if Washington starts scoring 40 points a game with Sam Howell behind center, we'll know what's up, but man, the chance of a faceplant is high too.

8 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

That's almost too perfect.

It's a meme account, don't think it was real. 

3 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

It's a meme account, don't think it was real. 

Too good to be true.

I’m not so sure we see J Williams with the Broncos back before the end of October, and even then hard to see him being really productive at least until November or even at all next season.  

C Edmonds might be a big beneficiary in coach Payton system.  He could be a pretty good late rd rb pick up.   

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I’m not so sure we see J Williams with the Broncos back before the end of October, and even then hard to see him being really productive at least until November or even at all next season.

Yeah, it's not looking good for Javonte at all