Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

So it’s now been proven Biden did the EXACT same thing he accused Trump of doing but MUCH worse. Where’s the raids? Where’s the SWAT team coming in? 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgS8kaa/

For the cucks here, this is a CNN article saying it so y’all can’t bury your heads in the sand this time 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/01/09/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-upenn/index.html

• Thanks 1

Actually it’s not “much worse”. From what I’m reading it’s not nearly as bad because when Biden’s attorneys discovered the documents they immediately turned them over (and didn’t resist or lie about them as in the case of Trump.) 

In truth neither revelation impresses me very much. In the case of Trump, while I do think he’s a criminal I’ve always had a hard time believing he would ever be prosecuted for being disorganized about classified documents- I strongly doubt it was deliberate. Biden even less so. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Actually it’s not “much worse”. From what I’m reading it’s not nearly as bad because when Biden’s attorneys discovered the documents they immediately turned them over (and didn’t resist or lie about them as in the case of Trump.) 

In truth neither revelation impresses me very much. In the case of Trump, while I do think he’s a criminal I’ve always had a hard time believing he would ever be prosecuted for being disorganized about classified documents- I strongly doubt it was deliberate. Biden even less so. 

I’d say it’s much worse cause of the actual data in the documents. Trump literally had nothing. I saw the “files” they posted. Literally empty. But to each his own. I know Worms got triggered and cried like a wuss because he apparently was the target audience of my comments which pissed him off. 😂

Liberals now reporting that Trump planted the classified documents.  One quote being "We won't let Trump get away with framing Biden!"

The new controversy so far appears to be on a smaller scale than the more than 100 classified documents – some bearing the highest designations of government secrecy – taken from Trump’s resort at Mar-a-Lago after a court-approved search by FBI agents. And Biden appears to be cooperating with the National Archives and the Justice Department in a way that Trump failed to do and unlike the former president he is not being investigated for possible obstruction of justice.

Bradley Moss, a security clearances expert, told “CNN This Morning” on Tuesday that so far, and if no more problematic evidence emerges, the current president team’s conduct was different because of “the cooperation and the absence of obstruction in which they have engaged compared to what Donald Trump did.”

“So far, it’s completely apples to oranges here,” said Moss, who is the deputy executive director of the James Madison Project.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

So it’s now been proven Biden did the EXACT same thing he accused Trump of doing but MUCH worse. Where’s the raids? Where’s the SWAT team coming in? 

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRgS8kaa/

For the cucks here, this is a CNN article saying it so y’all can’t bury your heads in the sand this time 

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2023/01/09/politics/joe-biden-classified-documents-upenn/index.html

Where is the obstruction of justice here? That's where Clownzo got himself in hot water, not the presence of classified material at Tard-a-Lago. This situation is not "way worse." Biden's lawyers found the documents and brought them to the attention of the National Archives. 

• Haha 2

Also important about this story: it was broken by the New York Times, and  has been a top story in every MSM news source. The OP even offered a link to CNN as “proof” for us “cucks”- which in itself is ironic. 

Yet we are constantly lectured at by conservatives that the mainstream media will cover up any story that is critical of a liberal politician, that they slant the news to make conservatives look bad. This has always been crap. 

I don't know what the review is when one leaves Office but I would vet any documents i wished to take or copy through the Archivist and the DOJ.  

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

Where is the obstruction of justice here? That's where Clownzo got himself in hot water, not the presence of classified material at Tard-a-Lago. This situation is not "way worse." Biden's lawyers found the documents and brought them to the attention of the National Archives. 

Sure it’s not :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’d say it’s much worse cause of the actual data in the documents. Trump literally had nothing. I saw the “files” they posted. Literally empty. But to each his own. I know Worms got triggered and cried like a wuss because he apparently was the target audience of my comments which pissed him off. 😂

I haven’t seen the files in either case- so far as I know the classified documents have never been revealed and won’t be. Interesting that you seem to know what’s in them. Are you connected to the NSA? 

As was often the case Trump's persecution complex was his own worse enemy.  Had he simply fully cooperated right away his matter would not have grown to where it did, but he loves that conflict.  Biden appears to have handled this more responsibly, at least from the information I have seen thus far.

These may not be the droids some are looking for, though I do appeciate the surface irony.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I haven’t seen the files in either case- so far as I know the classified documents have never been revealed and won’t be. Interesting that you seem to know what’s in them. Are you connected to the NSA? 

They posted the “documents” they got from trump a while back. Mostly empty 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yet we are constantly lectured at by conservatives that the mainstream media will cover up any story that is critical of a liberal politician, that they slant the news to make conservatives look bad. This has always been crap. 

now you are lying. the charge was never that the liberal msm covers up ANY story.  the charge is they coverup most stories critical of liberalism.  they let a few trickle thru once in a while as political cover, to allow partisans like yourself to point to the handful of times the liberal msm does its job so you can falsely make the crap claim they are fair.

• Like 1

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Sure it’s not :lol: 

I posted this news 15 hours ago in the Joe Biden thread, Walter Tardkite.

Instead of whining like a beyatch, acting like a victim and screaming "witch hunt," they're cooperating. 

the definition of insanity - the people arguing about this in this thread

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I posted this news 15 hours ago in the Joe Biden thread, Walter Tardkite.

Instead of whining like a beyatch, acting like a victim and screaming "witch hunt," they're cooperating. 

Only one whining is you cucky. I’m just posting facts. You’re posting your whiny ass opinion. Maybe start using logic and facts as your argument so you won’t be left lookin like a buffoon who can only start insulting and trolling when he gets his ass handed to him :lol: 

15 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

When did Biden's lawyer's find said documents?

I'll hang up and listen.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

now you are lying. the charge was never that the liberal msm covers up ANY story.  the charge is they coverup most stories critical of liberalism.  they let a few trickle thru once in a while as political cover, to allow partisans like yourself to point to the handful of times the liberal msm does its job so you can falsely make the crap claim they are fair.

Lol that’s awfully convenient isn’t it? They let “a few trickle through”. This allows you to bend your argument in every which way and never be wrong: conspiracy theory 101. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

When did Biden's lawyer's find said documents?

I'll hang up and listen.

Reportedly a couple of days ago. They could be lying I suppose but no reason, at this point, to assume that. 

12 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

obviously, the biden situation is WAY WORSE because he is the SITTING president.  he actually has political power.  he should be removed from office immediately otherwise we risk him compromising more classified info.  trump cannot do any more damage.  he is a private citizen.  throwing biden or trump in jail is probably too far, but removing biden from office surely is not.

do you really think biden should remain in office after this? 

Reportedly a couple of days ago. They could be lying I suppose but no reason, at this point, to assume that. 

oh really?

this morning it was revealed in was in early November 2022.  Like before election early.

Bwahahahahahahah

https://nypost.com/2023/01/09/classified-documents-found-at-biden-think-tank-doj-and-fbi-reviewing-the-material/

The material was discovered by Biden’s personal lawyers on Nov. 2, 2022 while they “were packing files housed in a locked closet to prepare to vacate office space,” according to a statement from Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president.

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They posted the “documents” they got from trump a while back. Mostly empty 

Not the classified ones. And you stated in the OP that Biden’s were “much worse”. So far you haven’t offered any evidence of this assertion. 

Wasn’t Bidens time as VP like 8 years ago? Pretty long time to have classified documents don’t you think 🤔 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Not the classified ones. And you stated in the OP that Biden’s were “much worse”. So far you haven’t offered any evidence of this assertion. 

They had them ALL out with the “classified” ones being shut or blacked out but they were like a page or two 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yea THAT is worse than classified documents for YEARS when he was out of office and is a current sitting president 

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

oh really?

this morning it was revealed in was in early November 2022.  Like before election early.

Bwahahahahahahah

Oof he’s getting his ass handed to him this morning 

oh really?

Bwahahahahahahah

So your assumption is it was covered up because it would have effected the election? Seems very far-fetched. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Shhhh I have this. :)

by all means, take the lead my friend. I’m about to the mall in Omaha so I’ll be signing off for a while 🫡 

• Like 1

So your assumption is it was covered up because it would have effected the election? Seems very far-fetched. 

Hey, you have sand up to your neck idiot.

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

They had them ALL out with the “classified” ones being shut or blacked out but they were like a page or two 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yea THAT is worse than classified documents for YEARS when he was out of office and is a current sitting president 

OK. I don’t think you’ve made a very coherent argument here. You want Biden to be word so you’re finding different ways to make that happen, Not at all compelling but I’ll drop it. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

OK. I don’t think you’ve made a very coherent argument here. You want Biden to be word so you’re finding different ways to make that happen, Not at all compelling but I’ll drop it. 

Sure bud. Best thing for you to do this morning 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Do you care to admit the documents were found BEFORE midterms?  Or are you going to attack the messenger?

Hey, you have sand up to your neck idiot.

So I’ve been told my entire life by conspiracy nuts such as yourself. They’re almost never true. But you have your usual good time with this, When nothing comes of it, you’ll be able to blame the MSM, the Justice Department and the FBI for being part of the conspiracy. 

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Do you care to admit the documents were found BEFORE midterms?  Or are you going to attack the messenger?

I wasn’t aware of it until you stated it. I really don’t care if it’s true or not. I’m not a conspiracy theory nut so I don’t find it a significant fact. 

So I’ve been told my entire life by conspiracy nuts such as yourself. They’re almost never true. But you have your usual good time with this, When nothing comes of it, you’ll be able to blame the MSM, the Justice Department and the FBI for being part of the conspiracy. 

Just say it - Say it's name lol

The docs were found by Biden's lawyers BEFORE the midterms.  You can do it Tim.  I promise - just say it.  bwahahahah

Say it!

I wasn’t aware of it until you stated it. I really don’t care if it’s true or not. I’m not a conspiracy theory but so I don’t find it a significant fact. 

You made a factual statement that they were found a couple days ago.  Where did that tidbit come from?  unconscious bias maybe?  Bwahahahahah

10 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

obviously, the biden situation is WAY WORSE because he is the SITTING president.  he actually has political power.  he should be removed from office immediately otherwise we risk him compromising more classified info.  trump cannot do any more damage.  he is a private citizen.  throwing biden or trump in jail is probably too far, but removing biden from office surely is not.

do you really think biden should remain in office after this? 

This seems like an extreme reaction. Somehow I suspect you were not a Biden fan prior to learning about this incident.