Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

12 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Reportedly a couple of days ago. They could be lying I suppose but no reason, at this point, to assume that. 

Bwahahahahahahaah

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

So I’ve been told my entire life by conspiracy nuts such as yourself. They’re almost never true. But you have your usual good time with this, When nothing comes of it, you’ll be able to blame the MSM, the Justice Department and the FBI for being part of the conspiracy. 

Russia PeePee tape conspiracy says Hi?

Bwahahahahahaha

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So I’ve been told my entire life by conspiracy nuts such as yourself. They’re almost never true. But you have your usual good time with this, When nothing comes of it, you’ll be able to blame the MSM, the Justice Department and the FBI for being part of the conspiracy. 

Oh sure. The government wouldn’t do ANYTHING like that right? RIGHT???

Like purposely poisoning alcohol, letting blacks die from syphilis,  feeding special needs kids radioactive materials, INFLUENCING electing an on social media and suppressing a scandal for the now president, etc. Our government would NEVER do anything like that right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

That’s what I thought I read. Bwahahaha yourself! 

since you have been educated you can admit the findings were from Before the midterm election.  Why we hearing about it just now?  Do you think ANYONE on either side would care?

Just now, Alias Detective said:

Russia PeePee tape conspiracy says Hi?

Bwahahahahahaha

I always thought that was BS too. Conspiracy theories are just as prevalent from the left as they are from the right. They’re all usually crap. Bwahahahaha

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I wasn’t aware of it until you stated it. I really don’t care if it’s true or not. I’m not a conspiracy theory nut so I don’t find it a significant fact. 

Now he doesn’t care. Gtfo. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Not the classified ones. And you stated in the OP that Biden’s were “much worse”. So far you haven’t offered any evidence of this assertion. 

It doesn't matter. These poo-flinging baboons are going to jump to conclusions, spin this and fire up the misinformation and conspiracy machines instead of letting the facts speak for themselves. 

Classified documents shouldn't be outside the National Archives. 

The Justice Department has assigned a Trump-appointed prosecutor investigate this. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I always thought that was BS too. Conspiracy theories are just as prevalent from the left as they are from the right. They’re all usually crap. Bwahahahaha

How about Dr. Ford and her attack on Kavanaugh.  That sure made its rounds through your team....Another pile of BS or what?

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It doesn't matter. These poo-flinging baboons are going to jump to conclusions, spin this and fire up the misinformation and conspiracy machines instead of letting the facts speak for themselves. 

The Justice Department has assigned a Trump-appointed prosecutor investigate this. 

You are the epitome of poo flinging.  See above.

Also, baboons?  Racist MF'er

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Oh sure. The government wouldn’t do ANYTHING like that right? RIGHT???

Like purposely poisoning alcohol, letting blacks die from syphilis,  feeding special needs kids radioactive materials, INFLUENCING electing an on social media and suppressing a scandal for the now president, etc. Our government would NEVER do anything like that right? 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

Most of what you’re referencing wasn’t deliberate. There ARE some exceptions but they’re usually discovered quickly. I never asserted that no conspiracy was ever true; I wrote that MOST aren’t true and that you shouldn’t engage in irresponsible assumptions (which you seem to enjoy doing.) 

• Haha 1

It’s worse. The VP doesn’t t have the authority to declassify. Also the delay in reporting it.  Also, the documents in Trumps case were secure.  

• Haha 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Most of what you’re referencing wasn’t deliberate. There ARE some exceptions but they’re usually discovered quickly. I never asserted that no conspiracy was ever true; I wrote that MOST aren’t true and that you shouldn’t engage in irresponsible assumptions (which you seem to enjoy doing.) 

LMFAO!!!!!!!! WASNT DELIBERATE?!?!?!?!? Bro SHUT THE FOCK UP. You’re done. You’re focking DONE

1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

How about Dr. Ford and her attack on Kavanaugh.  That sure made its rounds through your team....Another pile of BS or what?

that wasn’t a conspiracy (nobody argued coverup). That was an accusation that she made in public before millions of watchers. It was the exact opposite of a conspiracy theory. 
Personally I found her compelling but in the end it was a “he said she said”‘situation so no way to prove it either way. 

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

LMFAO!!!!!!!! WASNT DELIBERATE?!?!?!?!? Bro SHUT THE FOCK UP. You’re done. You’re focking DONE

To paraphrase Walter White: I’m done when I say I’m done. Got it? 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

To paraphrase Walter White: I’m done when I say I’m done. Got it? 

To paraphrase Ron Jeremy: suck my d1ck. Got it? 🍆 

FYI: your cred is ruined with that dumbass flat out lie. I don’t need to see ANY of posts from you to know that you’re a focking moron who refuses to use COMMON SENSE, LOGIC, and FACTS

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

All I see

Of course, because you're incapable of seeing anything else. 

I'm not jumping to conclusions. 

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor concludes there was no criminal wrongdoing here, are you going to accept that?

I doubt it, seeing as MAGAtard election deniers can't accept all the Trump-appointed judges right up to the Supreme Court tossing his frivolous election lawsuits.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

that wasn’t a conspiracy (nobody argued coverup). That was an accusation that she made in public before millions of watchers. It was the exact opposite of a conspiracy theory. 
Personally I found her compelling but in the end it was a “he said she said”‘situation so no way to prove it either way. 

Her truth right?  Bwahahahahahaha

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

rusty going to have a full blown autistic episode all day over this. 

Meanwhile, you'll figure out a way to crow about this leading to nuclear war.

😂

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

What a clown. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

What a clown. 

When their side loses and looks like complete idiots they try to spin it to be like “well I don’t care” or “there is nothing here”. But the very first conspiracy they get a whiff of for the right (cause let’s face it, everything they’ve tried hitting trump with turned out to be false) they start acting retarded and foaming at the mouth. Just look at Pimpadouche and this Tim Idiot. Both are having mental breakdowns 

Meanwhile, you’re still here crying 😂😂😂

You can't answer a simple question.

Here it is again:

Will you accept the Trump-appointed prosecutor's findings?

:dunno:

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

You can't answer a simple question.

Here it is again:

Will you accept the Trump-appointed prosecutor's findings?

:dunno:

Until you post something with some intelligence behind it, all you’re going to do is whine whine whine. Trump trump trump. Keep whining about trump. Yet NOTHING has been done because nothing happened. You don’t get that cause you refuse to go by facts and common sense 

3 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Until you post something with some intelligence behind it, all you’re going to do is whine whine whine. Trump trump trump. Keep whining about trump. Yet NOTHING has been done because nothing happened. You don’t get that cause you refuse to go by facts and common sense 

Still can't answer the question.

😂

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

I’m not even bothering to read cause you never post anything worth a damn. Still don’t know the question and still don’t care cause all you’re trying to do is deflect cause you can’t handle the pressure of being wrong, looking like an idiot, and having your side look like the evil people they are.

But by all means, keep going. It’s entertaining seeing a retard try to fock a doorknob :lol: 

26 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

do you need a straight jacket again?

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

I’m not even bothering to read cause you never post anything worth a damn. Still don’t know the question and still don’t care cause all you’re trying to do is deflect cause you can’t handle the pressure of being wrong, looking like an idiot, and having your side look like the evil people they are.

But by all means, keep going. It’s entertaining seeing a retard try to fock a doorknob :lol: 

😂

Here is what your BDS looks like:

😂

Here is what your BDS looks like:

There it is! The gun throw! 😂😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

do you need a straight jacket again?

How will I say goodbye to my friends and family and get down into the nuclear bunker if I'm restrained?

🙁

Just now, Djgb13 said:

There it is! The gun throw! 😂😂😂😂

😂

Here it is again:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds no criminal wrongdoing, will you accept that?

Here is a bonus question for you:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor determines that Trump's obstruction of justice was criminal and pursues charges, will you accept that?

😂

😂

Here it is again:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds no criminal wrongdoing, will you accept that?

Here is a bonus question for you:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor determines that Trump's obstruction of justice was criminal and pursues charges, will you accept that?

😂

Sure thing bud. Toss that gun and keep acting like the moron you’ve proven yourself to be. Cause im not bothering to even read your response. Im literally just typing this up without looking 😂😂😂

Sure thing bud. Toss that gun and keep acting like the moron you’ve proven yourself to be. Cause im not bothering to even read your response. Im literally just typing this up without looking 😂😂😂

😂

I'll even answer these questions:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds criminal wrongdoing and pursues charges against Biden, will I accept that?

YES!

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds no criminal wrongdoing regarding Trump and the classified documents at Tard-a-Lago, will I accept that?

YES!

See, that's not so hard, is it?

😂

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

😂

I'll even answer these questions:

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds criminal wrongdoing and pursues charges against Biden, will I accept that?

YES!

If the Trump-appointed prosecutor finds no criminal wrongdoing regarding Trump and the classified documents at Tard-a-Lago, will I accept that?

YES!

See, that's not so hard, is it?

😂

You’re lucky I’m waiting inside the mall for it to open since they pushed back their opening times so I actually read your dumbass comments. 

IF this IF that. Thats ALL you have. IF my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle 

Meanwhile, there are no “ifs” when it comes to all the things that have come out about your side. It’s all FACT. Y’all kept saying it was “conspiracy theories” about Hunters laptop. It was a “conspiracy” that the social media companies were censoring info for the democrats. Until it all wasn’t. Now you just claim “eh, no big deal”. 

*mic drop* 🎤 

• Confused 1

Also, Bidens think tank and Penn university have received massive donations from communist China. The man is a national security threat. How much money has he and his family received from China at this point? 

7 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You’re lucky I’m waiting inside the mall for it to open since they pushed back their opening times so I actually read your dumbass comments. 

IF this IF that. Thats ALL you have. IF my aunt had balls she’d be my uncle 

Meanwhile, there are no “ifs” when it comes to all the things that have come out about your side. It’s all FACT. Y’all kept saying it was “conspiracy theories” about Hunters laptop. It was a “conspiracy” that the social media companies were censoring info for the democrats. Until it all wasn’t. Now you just claim “eh, no big deal”. 

*mic drop* 🎤 

You wait inside malls for them to open?

Holy focking sh!t!

Is Yankee Candle having some killer post-holiday deals starting today? Then swing by Spencer's Gifts to stock up on fake poo so you can be super hilarious at family gatherings?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂