Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

Joe Biden as a person and a politician is no better or worse than Donald Trump.  Anyone who says otherwise is just blind.

7 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You wait inside malls for them to open?

Holy focking sh!t!

Is Yankee Candle having some killer post-holiday deals starting today? Then swing by Spencer's Gifts to stock up on fake poo so you can be super hilarious at family gatherings?

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yep. That’s what happens when you actually have a wife with a family. You go visit, go spend time with them, go shopping, etc. Doesn’t help mall changed their opening time from 10:30 to 11. I know it’s a weird concept for someone who’s forever alone but normal people do that. 

FYI, I know you have nothing else to say about your “gotcha” moment cause you got your ass chewed up worse than hamburger meat. It’s obvious when you switch from your “argument” to trying to talk Sh1t. Time to go back to the basement bud 

In truth, the two situations have some distinctions.

Trump had the power to declassify and take the documents, Biden did not.

Trump had his stuff at his home…..which enjoyed the protection of the Secret Service. Biden had his at an office with no protection.

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

In truth, the two situations have some distinctions.

Trump had the power to declassify and take the documents, Biden did not.

Trump had his stuff at his home…..which enjoyed the protection of the Secret Service. Biden had his at an office with no protection.

According to Rusty, they’re the same with trumps actually being worse :doh: 

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yep. That’s what happens when you actually have a wife with a family. You go visit, go spend time with them, go shopping, etc. Doesn’t help mall changed their opening time from 10:30 to 11. I know it’s a weird concept for someone who’s forever alone but normal people do that. 

FYI, I know you have nothing else to say about your “gotcha” moment cause you got your ass chewed up worse than hamburger meat. It’s obvious when you switch from your “argument” to trying to talk Sh1t. Time to go back to the basement bud 

Your idea of family time is taking them to the mall and standing around inside it waiting for the stores to open?

😂

I take my family snow skiing and to sporting events, concerts and Broadway theater, not to mention great restaurants, camping, hiking and other activities. Just Sunday, we went to an NHL hockey game.

At home, we enjoy having meals, playing board games and watching television series and sports. We were all together last night to watch the national championship.

Give my regards to Saul Goodman at the Cinnabon after you spend a couple of bucks treating them to chair massages.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

😂

2 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Your idea of family time is taking them to the mall and standing around inside it waiting for the stores to open?

😂

I take my family snow skiing and to sporting events, concerts and Broadway theater, not to mention great restaurants, camping, hiking and other activities. Just Sunday, we went to an NHL hockey game.

At home, we enjoy having meals, playing board games and watching television series and sports. We were all together last night to watch the national championship.

Give my regards to Saul Goodman at the Cinnabon after you spend a couple of bucks treating them to chair massages.

Weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

😂

Lies. You have no family and your time on here has proven it. Btw, I don’t need to explain my life to you seeing as how we are in Omaha cause we drove down for our baby shower and now are waiting to pick up her uncle from the airport. But by all means, keep lying about what you do and your imaginary family :lol: Most pathetic thing I’ve seen on here and I’ve seen some Sh1t. 

Just face it. You made wild claims, got your ass proven wrong and to be an idiot, and now you can’t handle it. So you go attack others and try to talk Sh1t only for that to back fire as well. I’m done with your. You’re pathetic. Youre a loser. And you’re not worth wasting any more time on. So have fun spending all day on here again for the 600th consecutive day 

6 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

According to Rusty, they’re the same with trumps actually being worse :doh: 

I think it depends on your individual bias and perspective.

For me the only real point of concern would be what is the exposure from each.

I do not care how many documents, and we will not know the contents. It could be true that there was a single document at one of the two locations that really matters and the rest not so much.

The exposure will be the important thing.

I am less interested in using it as a bludgeon for political purposes. I leave that to the “party” and it’s media propaganda machine

Just now, RLLD said:

I think it depends on your individual bias and perspective.

For me the only real point of concern would be what is the exposure from each.

I do not care how many documents, and we will not know the contents. It could be true that there was a single document at one of the two locations that really matters and the rest not so much.

The exposure will be the important thing.

I am less interested in using it as a bludgeon for political purposes. I leave that to the “party” and it’s media propaganda machine

Problem is people can’t be objective. They’re SO stuck on being subjective. I can easily be objective but it seems a lot of ppl here don’t possess that ability. We’ve seen the flat out dumbass comments these guys have made 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Problem is people can’t be objective. They’re SO stuck on being subjective. I can easily be objective but it seems a lot of ppl here don’t possess that ability. We’ve seen the flat out dumbass comments these guys have made 

Yes you’ve done an excellent job at fighting against subjectivism. Bwahahahahahaha

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Yes you’ve done an excellent job at fighting against subjectivism. Bwahahahahahaha

I use facts bro. Not opinions like you. Keep up 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Well that explains a lot. 

Seeing as how my in-laws live in Nebraska? Yea it does explain a lot. Where are you from by chance? 

Just now, Djgb13 said:

Seeing as how my in-laws live in Nebraska? Yea it does explain a lot. Where are you from by chance? 

Just teasing you buddy. My wife’s family are from Grand Island. Nothing but Husker fans. 

I am from sunny Southern California. Paradise on Earth. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Southern California. 

That explains everything 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m from Orange County. We have plenty of conservatives here. They’re just not wacko (most of them.) 

Most conservatives aren’t. If you’d turn off the news and actually talk to ppl you’d find that out. Very small percentage is ignorant. However, I cant say the same for the other side. Too much overwhelming evidence that points against that 

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Joe Biden as a person and a politician is no better or worse than Donald Trump.  Anyone who says otherwise is just blind.

It seems to me that this is the ultimate conclusion that many here would like to draw from this incident. I don’t believe it’s true. Donald Trump IMO, was a uniquely corrupt, awful and incompetent politician with terrible anti-American ideas. Joe Biden is an imperfect, average, but fairly effective leader who’s been pretty good overall so far. There’s really no comparison between the two. 

1 minute ago, Djgb13 said:

Most conservatives aren’t. If you’d turn off the news and actually talk to ppl you’d find that out. Very small percentage is ignorant. However, I cant say the same for the other side. Too much overwhelming evidence that points against that 

I’ve always thought so GB. The problem is that, since the Trump era began (or even before that with the Tea Party), the conservative movement has gone off the rails: isolationist, anti-free trade, anti-capitalism, anti-immigrant, xenophobic. Ronald Reagan wouldn’t recognize it. 

46 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

I am on the fence here.

Trump is something of a doosh who made use of the system to become wealthy and likely did some underhanded stuff.

Biden has accumulated enormous wealth on an average salary…..and has survived in the cesspool of politics for decades….

we have evidence from video of him over the years saying disgusting racist stuff

no….Biden is likely a vile creature more so than even trunp

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’ve always thought so GB. The problem is that, since the Trump era began (or even before that with the Tea Party), the conservative movement has gone off the rails: isolationist, anti-free trade, anti-capitalism, anti-immigrant, xenophobic. Ronald Reagan wouldn’t recognize it. 

That’s extreme far right which is extreme minority. The left has gone off the rails FAR worse and at MUCH higher numbers. I WAS a democrat. They pushed me away after Obama. They’ve done this with everyone that doesn’t agree with EVERY. SINGLE. POINT. 

2 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Where is the obstruction of justice here? That's where Clownzo got himself in hot water, not the presence of classified material at Tard-a-Lago. This situation is not "way worse." Biden's lawyers found the documents and brought them to the attention of the National Archives. 

Goal posts successfully moved!  Good job, douche.  :doh:

The presence of classified documents alone isn't the issue?  It's the cooperation that counts?  GTFO.

• Like 1

Among the classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in a private office last fall are US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, CNN reports

Just now, Ultra Max Power said:

Among the classified documents from Biden’s time as VP discovered in a private office last fall are US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, CNN reports

Uh-oh. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh-oh. 

Ok, but they may have been secured….

I wonder, did Hunter have access to these….like back when he was in his addiction and could his access to these better explain all the money flowing through him?

10 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Uh-oh. 

BUT WAIT!!!!  

It's not that he took the classified documents, it's that they didn't obstruct justice!!!!!  Stealing isn't the issue here.  :lol:

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

BUT WAIT!!!!  

It's not that he took the classified documents, it's that they didn't obstruct justice!!!!!

Probably sold those reports to China as well, but turned them in afterwards so no harm no foul right?

Just now, Ultra Max Power said:

Probably sold those reports to China as well, but turned them in afterwards so no harm no foul right?

Right?  I mean, c'mon.  You conservatives are overreacting to stealing and selling secrets for profit.  :rolleyes:

The fact that when the FBI came and they asked for the documents and his lawyers said "Sure" means it wasn't a big deal.

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

BUT WAIT!!!!  

It's not that he took the classified documents, it's that they didn't obstruct justice!!!!!  Stealing isn't the issue here.  :lol:

But don’t forget, no one is above the law. 

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Ok, but they may have been secured….

I wonder, did Hunter have access to these….like back when he was in his addiction and could his access to these better explain all the money flowing through him?

They were in an unsecured drawer…

1 hour ago, Djgb13 said:

Lies. You have no family and your time on here has proven it. Btw, I don’t need to explain my life to you seeing as how we are in Omaha cause we drove down for our baby shower and now are waiting to pick up her uncle from the airport. But by all means, keep lying about what you do and your imaginary family :lol: Most pathetic thing I’ve seen on here and I’ve seen some Sh1t. 

Just face it. You made wild claims, got your ass proven wrong and to be an idiot, and now you can’t handle it. So you go attack others and try to talk Sh1t only for that to back fire as well. I’m done with your. You’re pathetic. Youre a loser. And you’re not worth wasting any more time on. So have fun spending all day on here again for the 600th consecutive day 

So says the guy who has almost five times as many posts as I do and spends his family time at the mall.

You must have been positively crestfallen when Radio Shack went teets up, but you can still slip into Hickory Farms while your wife is in LOFT and get her a nice deluxe charcuterie box for Valentine's Day.

Yum yum yum.

🤣

Just now, Pimpadeaux said:

So says the guy who has almost five times as many posts as I do and spends his family time at the mall.

You must have been positively crestfallen when Radio Shack went teets up, but you can still slip into Hickory Farms while your wife is in LOFT and get her a nice deluxe charcuterie box for Valentine's Day.

Yum yum yum.

🤣

This is the  guy that has been married three times. Pipe down. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is the  guy that has been married three times. Pipe down. 

Maybe if I'd taken them to the mall regularly, it would have worked out.

🤣

35 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Goal posts successfully moved!  Good job, douche.  :doh:

The presence of classified documents alone isn't the issue?  It's the cooperation that counts?  GTFO.

Have you read nothing about this? The charge being weighed regarding Trump and the documents is obstruction of justice regarding his efforts to throw wrenches into the investigation. 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alisondurkee/2022/10/19/doj-prosecutors-have-evidence-to-charge-trump-with-obstruction-in-mar-a-lago-case-but-still-unclear-if-they-will-report-says/?sh=5eff10ad2d3f

13 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They were in an unsecured drawer…

So then no secret service protection , not declassified….

And clearly he knew it was wrong which is why they reported it and handed it over vs Trump who. Said he declassified them and felt he should be able to keep them and not have to turn them over as a result

17 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Yum yum yum.

🤣

What the fock are you going on about? You having a stroke? 

Also: tilt :lol: 

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

So then no secret service protection , not declassified….

And clearly he knew it was wrong which is why they reported it and handed it over vs Trump who. Said he declassified them and felt he should be able to keep them and not have to turn them over as a result

If they’re declassified then there’s no problem. Definitely not that show the left put on when they raided his home. Plus, being in possession of classified documents when you don’t have the clearance is grounds for treason. Seeing as how I had to update my security clearance to Top Secret when Bergdahl got flown in I would know the consequences 

41 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

What the fock are you going on about? You having a stroke? 

Also: tilt :lol: 

The Djgb13 family theme song.

🤣

• Like 1