Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

23 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Why hasn’t he been charged?  And FYI, he asking them to disqualify votes that were already cast , not find new ones. Big difference.  

Umm no. He said “we need to find 11,000 votes”. But even if you were right, it’s still a crime. 

I don’t know why he hasn’t been charged. I think it’s pretty clear he should be. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Umm no. He said “we need to find 11,000 votes”. But even if you were right, it’s still a crime. 

I don’t know why he hasn’t been charged. I think it’s pretty clear he should be. 

11k invalid votes. Sorry the gals on the view left that part out for you. Every election has votes deemed invalid thrown out. You don’t know why? So they are just going to let this “crime” slide? 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I am eager to have the Hunter Biden laptop explored in full. I want to know where the money funneled to Joe through Hunter came from, and then see if any policies implemented by Joe correlate to benefit those sources of money 

I do not see this as an extravagant move. I think. The American people should have this explored

Fair enough. I disagree but it’s going to happen anyhow so we’ll find out if there’s something there. If Biden did something wrong (on this issue or anything else) he should face the appropriate consequences. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

11k invalid votes. Sorry the gals on the view left that part out for you. Every election has votes deemed invalid thrown out. You don’t know why? So they are just going to let this “crime” slide? 

I hope not. It sounds like they’re moving quickly towards a decision one way or another. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Every election has votes deemed invalid thrown out. 

Usually the President of the United States isn’t on the phone urging that they all be thrown out on one side. Make up whatever excuse you want, but Trump should be behind bars for that phone call. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I do not share your optimism 

these efforts toward Trump are obviously just efforts to keep him in the news in a negative light.

in every instance, they were always doomed to failure. This was obvious, but they did it anyway, because it wasn’t about actually getting him. It was about denigrating him.

I just don’t see how this instance will be any different

Yep.  I've said here many times that there is no intent to prosecute him on this, 1/6, etc.  They are just things to dredge back up to keep him in a negative light when needed.  Say a bad economy report comes out, walla!  Lemmings distracted.  

The MSM machine was gearing up for a "but it's different!" fight, but with this latest find in the garage, I expect that this particular poo-flinging at Trump will stay in the background forever, along with Biden's indiscretions, once they find yet something else to distract us with.

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Hey RLLD I actually don’t fully disagree with you. I do believe that some of the stuff against Trump is designed to keep him in a negative light. I’ve never been much impressed with this classified doc investigation, I’m pretty sure it was all a screwup. I also think that, while Trump’s performance on January 6 was morally rotten and IMO worthy of impeachment and removal, it will be almost impossible to prove he did anything criminally wrong and thus any prosecution resulting from that will be over the top. 

That said I don’t think this applies to ALL the investigations. Specifically the Georgia thing is really serious. Trump is on tape asking the Georgia Secretary of State to come up with votes for him. That’s a criminal act and I believe he should go to jail for it. 

I actually agree with most of this, except for the impeachment part.  I've also said that if he did anything prosecutable, it was the discussions with the Georgia SOS to find votes.  Funny how you don't hear about that much, from a group which on the surface appears to desperately want to prosecute him on something, anything.  Makes you wonder about their true motivations... :dunno: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Yep.  I've said here many times that there is no intent to prosecute him on this, 1/6, etc.  They are just things to dredge back up to keep him in a negative light when needed.  Say a bad economy report comes out, walla!  Lemmings distracted.  

The MSM machine was gearing up for a "but it's different!" fight, but with this latest find in the garage, I expect that this particular poo-flinging at Trump will stay in the background forever, along with Biden's indiscretions, once they find yet something else to distract us with.

I actually agree with most of this, except for the impeachment part.  I've also said that if he did anything prosecutable, it was the discussions with the Georgia SOS to find votes.  Funny how you don't hear about that much, from a group which on the surface appears to desperately want to prosecute him on something, anything.  Makes you wonder about their true motivations... :dunno: 

Well of course their motivations are totally awful and hypocritical. What do you expect? 

We’ll all be a lot better off if we keep in mind the goals of the two major political parties: 

1. Gain power. 
2. Stay in power. 
3. Increase power. 

ALL other issues, all political positions or philosophies, are subservient to the above goals in the minds of the vast majority of politicians. There are a few statesmen out there in either party who are an exception, but they are very few indeed. 

Anyone seen Raven Turd? I thought for sure he would be outraged at these crimes by Biden, shocker he’s gone into hiding. 

Question: many Trump supporters, and conservatives in general, have been quite critical of Merrick Garland as attorney general, calling him a “shill” and a “stooge” for Biden, and suggesting that his investigations into Trump are politically motivated. Should this quick appointment of a special counsel to investigate Biden cause anyone to reassess these assumptions? 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Question: many Trump supporters, and conservatives in general, have been quite critical of Merrick Garland as attorney general, calling him a “shill” and a “stooge” for Biden, and suggesting that his investigations into Trump are politically motivated. Should this quick appointment of a special counsel to investigate Biden cause anyone to reassess these assumptions? 

Quick appointment?  Garland just admitted that they have known about these documents since Dec 20th.  He only appointed a special counsel after the news broke.  He doesn't get award points for sitting on a crime until forced to do something about it. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No. Like he had a choice. If he had disclosed the discovery of the documents prior to the election instead of sitting on them maybe.  But he didn’t. And I also haven’t seen any raids of Bidens multiple homes and offices, like with Trump. They are still finding documents two months later. 

Was this a quick appointment?  Certainly quick once the feces hit the fan. That said It took two months after the alleged first discovery of documents on November 4, 2022.  Seems he could have appointed someone the next day, November the 5th.

I will say I found the development fast from when we in the general public became aware of the matter, but I am not certain that is the correct analysis.

In closing, I generally find A.G. Garland fairly credible.

40 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Garland has appointed a special counsel. As I wrote earlier I think this is the proper move. But I also don’t believe there will end up being any charges (in either case.) 

Disagree, Trump will be charged with multiple offenses. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Been Hidden Documents :overhead: 

This is worse than Watergate. Watergate was political chicanery. This is our national security we’re talking about.  

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is worse than Watergate. Watergate was political chicanery. This is our national security we’re talking about.  

Yep. They let out some mice in the DNC and Liddy went to prison for a while. They kept leveling him up and all that dude got was support from other inmates. That guy's whole family was behind him in every aspect of what he stood for. G. Gordon Liddy must have been one wild dude to hang with back in the day. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Nice deflection, always protect the Lib shield! 😂

2 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

To be determined. Let's see where this "special council" goes. Maybe they will have meetings in the secret room where Hunter's laptop resides. Still untouched.

This will get swept under the rug. The Special Counsel that AG Merrick Garland just appointed is FBI Director Christopher Wray’s former assistant. They are all in on it. 

• Sad 1

I am so glad Republicans won the house and the shield the Demcorats enjoyed to hide their corruption is at least diminished, and we will finally get to see some of the bad things they were up to.

This is why we should always hope that no one party secures all three branches, because whether they be Republican or Democrat, we should accept they will do some sh!tty stuff...at least the majority of the media will hold Republicans accountable, while Fox tries to hold the Dems....they just get called racist, conspiracy theorists etc....the standard religious tactic to call infidels to the non-believers...

1 minute ago, Dizkneelande said:

This will get swept under the rug. The Special Counsel that AG Merrick Garland just appointed is FBI Director Christopher Wray’s former assistant. They are all in on it. 

Correct. I give them credit for at least pretending they are fair, but yeah, nothing will come of it....and frankly it is something of a nothing burger....really

The ONLY reason he has to do this is because they sold out so hard on this against Trump to try to win the mid-terms and denigrate Trump in general.

I hope they Republicans can show some of this, we know darn right well its happening....The Democrats have really become just awful....:(

Something tells me that the people who are truly in control are about to kick that wrinkly old potato to the curb. Otherwise, they would be covering this up, and the MSM wouldn't be able to report on it. Change of batter coming up.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is worse than if Pearl Harbor happened on 9/11.  

I do like how the DOJ waited over a month to let Biden's lawyer do their own search of his properties. No possible conflict of interest there.

Then After finding MORE stuff they still wait another three weeks to even assign someone to look into it.

Exactly why I respect Merrick Garland as much as I do. 

I've been gone so apologies is this has been discussed, but my quick perusal of this thread suggests it has not.  So, let's be clear about something.  There have been THREE finds of classified documents, one at the Penn State office and two at Biden's house, but in different places in the house and on different dates:

The first obvious question is, after the first set of documents were found, why wasn't the FBI involved in the search for the rest?  Are we to believe that Biden and his lawyers are doing everything on the up and up and not censoring/destroying some of the documents?  Oh, and Biden is on record as saying that Hunter Biden had access to the garage at his Delaware home.  So, the dishonorably discharged crack head who admittedly makes a living off the family name had access to classified documents from our government?  Come on.  This is NOTHING like what happened with Trump. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Ultra Max Power said:

He claims to not know how they got into that office, or who has had access to them.  I 100% agree this is now dangerous.  Is the man still doing it?  I have to assume yes.

Wait..Old Joe said that they lock the garage at night.     You can`t make this stuff up!  

Was just watching CNN out of morbid curiosity, it was Blitzer, and he had a panel going (because CNN is copying Fox to a large extent in format) they were actually not bad in terms of speaking to the topic, almost fair.  And then at the end they still did the "but Trump is worse".....sadly....

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Wow, I didn't know Timscrotch was a black Dem from Georgia:

Maybe the documents floated to Maryland from Guam after it capsized?  :dunno:

I mean, the "the documents are safe because they were in a garage with my Corvette" is a disqualifying statement all on it's own, RIGHT?  Is ANYONE going to defend that statement?  I mean, I was out running around today when I read about that statement on my phone and I thought it had to be a joke, but apparently it's legit.  Doesn't that statement give any of you libs pause that this guy is in charge of our nukes? 

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Maybe the documents floated to Maryland from Guam after it capsized?  :dunno:

How the fock do some of these people get elected?  :wall:

So,  according to Hunter Biden, in 2018 he OWNED the house where the classified documents were found.  But nope, nothing to see here......