Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Not looking good for Joe

MORE classified docs in Biden’s possession, where are all the resident Libtards and their outrage? 

It is fun watching Tim get smacked around , but where is Raven Droppings and the other clowns? 

This incident causes me to think of the movie Fargo where Jerry Lundegaard keeps protesting, "but i'm cooperating here" right before fleeing the interview.  Karine Jean-Pierre keeps insisting that Biden takes security seriously when we can all see for ourselves he did not and does not even remotely as storing documents in his garage dispells that notion, and she keeps insisting she has answered questions when what she did was speak after a question ignoring the import and thrust of the question to spew some self-serving and deceitfiul crap. I keep seeing the same mock hurt expression on her face that william Macy had on his as he delivered that line as Jerry Lundegaard. Biden, through KJP, hopes, like Jerry Lundegaard, that repeating the mantra will redirect the conversation.  Instead that becomes the conversation.  They should know, however, they can't flee the interview.

Question.  How often are elected officials briefed on handling secure documents?  Are they briefed and re-briefed, after each election upon being sworn in to office.  In other words was Biden briefed on security each time he was elected to the senate, to the V.P. and now again to the Presidency?  I understand elected officials have to sign an acknowledgement they understand their obligations.  I wonder how many Biden signed, and how many he signed after violating the protocols by storing these documents unsecured in numerous locations.

I'd like to see some news organization cover this obviouds angle to the story.  Perhaps I missed it if they have.

57 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

MORE classified docs in Biden’s possession, where are all the resident Libtards and their outrage? 

It is fun watching Tim get smacked around , but where is Raven Droppings and the other clowns? 

Lol who’s smacking me around? 🤣

ETA and according to you I’m fake anyhow, so why would you care? 🤣

29 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

Question.  How often are elected officials briefed on handling secure documents?  Are they briefed and rebriefed, after each election upon being sworn in to office.  In other words was Biden briefed on security each time he was elected to the senate, to the V.P. and now again to the Presidency?  I understand elected officials have to sign an acknowledgement they understand their obligations.  I winder how many Biden signed, and how many he signed after violating the protocols by storing these documents unsecured in numerous locations.

Every company I've worked at required individuals with a security clearance to take an annual refresher course/briefing.

1 hour ago, DonS said:

Every company I've worked at required individuals with a security clearance to take an annual refresher course/briefing.

Biden can't remember which way to turn when he is told 5 minutes prior, so... :dunno: 

3 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

The way your Lib talking points get absolutely destroyed is familiar, maybe it is you? 

Just about everyone that's not a lib bends you over daily when it comes to your political and social views.

• Thanks 1

It's amazing they are still finding more classified documents in that guy's home. Why didn't they just do the full cavity search the last time they were there and found top secret docs? It's crazy how liberals are all in on giving creepy joe a pass again.

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

It's amazing they are still finding more classified documents in that guy's home. Why didn't they just to the full cavity search the last time they were there and found top secret docs? It's crazy how liberals are all in on giving creepy joe a pass again.

Because until this most recent search, the searches have been done by Joe Biden's personal attorneys, many of whom don't have security clearance.  The question everyone should be asking is WHY his personal attorneys were allowed to do the searching.  As soon as the first docs were found the DOJ/FBI should have taken over any searching being done.  NOW, after this last search yielded additional documents, including some from his days in the Senate, the DOJ is CONSIDERING searching other locations related to Joe Biden.  It's ridiculous the treatment this guy is getting, especially when compared to how his predecessor was treated over the same issue.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

And BTW that protest, like most of the George Floyd protests, WERE mostly peaceful. The looting and riots were carried out a small minority who were not in any way representative of the vast majority who participated in the protests. CNN was trying to point this out and they did a poor job of it. But their intent was correct. 

this best part of this delusion is that timschoschet has the ability to peer into the hearts and minds of the protests and disern intent of the protestors.  usually, we might arrest people and put them on trial to determine something like this.  but timschoschet can mind read BLM protestors from the comfort of his chair in front of a computer.  and he actually thinks we will think he is sane.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Because until this most recent search, the searches have been done by Joe Biden's personal attorneys, many of whom don't have security clearance.  The question everyone should be asking is WHY his personal attorneys were allowed to do the searching.  As soon as the first docs were found the DOJ/FBI should have taken over any searching being done.  NOW, after this last search yielded additional documents, including some from his days in the Senate, the DOJ is CONSIDERING searching other locations related to Joe Biden.  It's ridiculous the treatment this guy is getting, especially when compared to how his predecessor was treated over the same issue.

I would say it's unbelievable but the liberals politicians have set lots of precedence over the last 15 years to getting Get out of Jail Free cards.

How is continuing this search NOT a given? Why is it in question?

The focking lawyers are now witnesses. They shouldn't be doing searches in the the name of DOJ or whomever they think they stand in for. All of Biden's properties or other Biden related locations should be locked down. The lawyers should be put on leave and be restricted from being anywhere near Biden's properties, etc.  

DOJ prosecutors weighing search of Biden's Rehoboth home

Biden's lawyers say they found no documents at Rehoboth Beach

Justice Department prosecutors are reportedly considering requesting a search of President Biden's home in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, after several sets of classified documents were found at his Wilmington, Delaware, home in recent weeks.

News of the consideration comes days after FBI officials searched Biden's Wilmington home at the invitation of the White House. There, officials uncovered a fourth batch of misplaced classified documents, leading DOJ officials to consider searches at other locations connected to Biden, according to CBS News.

The DOJ has not pursued a search warrant for any of Biden's properties, however. The Friday search in Wilmington was consensual, and prosecutors would plan to request access to Biden's other properties.

Friday's batch of documents were the fourth to be found since November, and the third to be found inside Biden's Wilmington home. They date back to his time in the Senate, while the other three batches date back to his time as vice president.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-docs-doj-prosecutors-weighing-search-bidens-rehoboth-home

timschoschet, since you have ESP and can discern intent of the BLM protestors, could you also use your powers to look into bigfoot, the zodiac killer, who shot JFK, and area 51?  thanks!

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's the Hillary treatment; I think maybe you pointed it out earlier.  His people will get to go through everything, keeping what they want, turning in benign stuff, then the Lefties here will tell us he underwent a thorough investigation and they found nothing.  :thumbsup: 

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

It's amazing they are still finding more classified documents in that guy's home. Why didn't they just do the full cavity search the last time they were there and found top secret docs? It's crazy how liberals are all in on giving creepy joe a pass again.

Exactly, and imagine how many illegal items he was able to make go away before they were forced to act on his blatant illegal acts. 

3 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Exactly, and imagine how many illegal items he was able to make go away before they were forced to act on his blatant illegal acts. 

For real. There is a lump under the rug in Biden's house the size of Mt. Rushmore that Joe's lawyers swept under there that I'm sure the DOJ is choosing to ignore. 

Biden probably also has a Bat-Phone type hotline to Hillary for advice on how to deal with cleaning up all the illegal shlt he's trying to hide and make disappear.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, craftsman said:

For real. There is a lump under the rug in Biden's house the size of Mt. Rushmore that Joe's lawyers swept under there that I'm sure the DOJ is choosing to ignore. 

Biden probably also has a Bat-Phone type hotline to Hillary for advice on how to deal with cleaning up all the illegal shlt he's trying to hide and make disappear.

Liberals don’t care about their kids. Just look at them.  

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Classified documents found in Pence’s home, FBI reports. 

I think it’s time to end the pretense that ANY of this is a big deal. 

Little late. 

I am all for it.

The problem will be that Democrats cannot admit to being wrong…..ever…..

And they would have to walk back the weaponization of the issue to do this, and not attack Trump.

I think it speaks volumes that they would rather sacrifice Biden than not attack Trump. Pretty startling 

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Schochet 🤡 Show

Unless there is another mass murder in California it's been getting the number one spot in all the National News.   But Bozo here says it's no big deal that the FBI is in Biden's home.

Nope. This a a BFD. Anyone involved needs to be held accountable.  No one is above the law. 

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

your team told us that Trump could sell nuclear secrets to the highest bidder and was treason

Right now, every politician is scouring their folders for this stuff….air quality is about to drop from all the bonfires 

19 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Until they link the intelligence in the Biden's documents to Hunter's laptop... That will be the smoking gun. 

56 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

Until they link the intelligence in the Biden's documents to Hunter's laptop... That will be the smoking gun. 

They have, but the MSM isn't reporting on it, and our elites in government don't seem to give a sh*t:

• Like 1

Miranda Devine is awesome. In a just world she would be getting a Pulitzer. But because leftists control the media she won’t. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

They have, but the MSM isn't reporting on it, and our elites in government don't seem to give a sh*t:

Wow, that's incredible.  Both how obvious it is that Hunter doesn't know that level of detail on his own, and the lack of interest by the MSM.  Thanks for posting.  :cheers: 

He mentions "my guy" several times including an upcoming visit... it should be easy enough (if anyone with access to the data were interested) to see if Joe went to the Ukraine shortly after this email.

I expect @Pimpadeauxand our other board centrists to come along and tell us that there is no reason to investigate Hunter or Joe in this, that it is waste of time and money because they are nothing like the bad orange man and we should keep looking for stuff on OMB after 7+ years.  :thumbsup: 

3 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wow, that's incredible.  Both how obvious it is that Hunter doesn't know that level of detail on his own, and the lack of interest by the MSM.  Thanks for posting.  :cheers: 

He mentions "my guy" several times including an upcoming visit... it should be easy enough (if anyone with access to the data were interested) to see if Joe went to the Ukraine shortly after this email.

I expect @Pimpadeauxand our other board centrists to come along and tell us that there is no reason to investigate Hunter or Joe in this, that it is waste of time and money because they are nothing like the bad orange man and we should keep looking for stuff on OMB after 7+ years.  :thumbsup: 

Joe Biden visited Ukraine a week after this e-mail. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

As Tucker pointed out last night, this e-mail from Hunter was sent weeks after Hunter was kicked out of the Navy for failing a drug test. A confirmed crackhead degenerate with this kind of access. Biden is a horrible father. And a worse American. 

16 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Wrong. I think it all warrants investigating. Obviously we have a flawed system for the handling of classified documents, and if there is any criminal wrongdoing here, there should be charges. I just don't think whatever is going on with Hunter Biden rises to hilarious obsession level the far right has for it. He's the son of the president, has a checkered past and might have had some shady dealing, and there might be evidence of that on a laptop. It's being investigated. I got it.

I keep going back to that moment years ago at the gym where this elderly woman is slowly peddling a stationary bike, and her daughter comes bounding up to her.

The conversation goes something like this:

Daughter: THEY GOT HIM!!!

Mother: :blink:

Daughter: They got him mother!!! 

Mother: Who'd they get? :huh:

Daughter: THEY GOT HUNTER BIDEN!!! THEY GOT HIM! THEY REALLY GOT HIM! :doublethumbsup:

Mother: Who is Hunter Biden? :unsure:

Daughter: Mother, the son of Joe Biden! They got him!

Mother: Um, OK. :dunno:

I'd read a little bit about what was going on, but I didn't realize until then that there was this laughable, far-right obsession about Hunter Biden. The gym owner, angered that Fox had called Arizona for Biden, switched one of the televisions from Fox to Newsmax, where every other news crawl is Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden.

OK, I get it. He warrants an investigation, just like Joe Biden, Pence and Trump need to be investigated for the classified documents.

See, I'm not defending anyone here. Can you do the same and not make excuses for Trump?

:cheers:

33 minutes ago, Strike said:

Joe Biden visited Ukraine a week after this e-mail. 

You don’t believe Joe Biden sold 18 million dollars worth of book?

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

You don’t believe Joe Biden sold 18 million dollars worth of book?

Book deals are money laundering.  He also lied on his taxes claiming it. 

52 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Wrong. I think it all warrants investigating. Obviously we have a flawed system for the handling of classified documents, and if there is any criminal wrongdoing here, there should be charges. I just don't think whatever is going on with Hunter Biden rises to hilarious obsession level the far right has for it. He's the son of the president, has a checkered past and might have had some shady dealing, and there might be evidence of that on a laptop. It's being investigated. I got it.

I keep going back to that moment years ago at the gym where this elderly woman is slowly peddling a stationary bike, and her daughter comes bounding up to her.

Daughter: THEY GOT HUNTER BIDEN!!! THEY GOT HIM! THEY REALLY GOT HIM! :doublethumbsup:

I'd read a little bit about what was going on, but I didn't realize until then that there was this laughable, far-right obsession about Hunter Biden. The gym owner, angered that Fox had called Arizona for Biden, switched one of the televisions from Fox to Newsmax, where every other news crawl is Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden. Hunter Biden.

OK, I get it. He warrants an investigation, just like Joe Biden, Pence and Trump need to be investigated for the classified documents.

See, I'm not defending anyone here. Can you do the same and not make excuses for Trump?

That's the dumbest story I've ever read.  That's the type of stuff that takes up space in your memory?   Fok dude.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So, in Rusty World, conservatives errr.... far-right supermagatards have gone crazy about Hunter, yet leftists have had a healthy inquisitive nature about Trump since 2015?  If that's your model of how the world has operated under TDS, that explains a lot about your political delusions.  I mean, your response to the discussion about that email from Hunter one week before his father visited Ukraine is "hilarious obsession."  Do you even read what you write?  :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

So, in Rusty World, conservatives errr.... far-right supermagatards have gone crazy about Hunter, yet leftists have had a healthy inquisitive nature about Trump since 2015?  If that's your model of how the world has operated under TDS, that explains a lot about your political delusions.  I mean, your response to the discussion about that email from Hunter one week before his father visited Ukraine is "hilarious obsession."  Do you even read what you write?  :lol: 

I can confirm that he does not, in fact, read what he writes.

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I can confirm that he does not, in fact, read what he writes.

We've certainly confirmed he doesn't read his own links; there have been many instances where it appears that he just grabbed the link and headline from his favorite Leftist site, because the link either doesn't help or outright hurts his cause.  :thumbsup: 

:lol: Oh Joey. What a maroon. 

Biden's promise to send tanks delayed by lack of inventory

Pentagon spokesperson confirms U.S. does not have 31 M1 Abrams tanks in stockpile.

Despite President Biden’s promise to send 31 Abrams M1 tanks to Ukraine on Wednesday, it could take months for the artillery to arrive, according to reports.

The New York Post reported that Pentagon spokesperson Sabrina Singh confirmed that the U.S. does not have enough of M1 Abrams tanks in its stockpile to send over to Ukraine at this time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bidens-promise-send-tanks-delayed-lack-inventory-reports

• Haha 2