Hawkeye21

BLM co-founder's cousin dead after being detained by police.

51 minutes ago, DonS said:

Aspiring Rapper University 

This thread (and forum)  would be much better off without the racist garbage as exemplified by this post and also those by Alias Detective.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

This thread (and forum)  would be much better off without the racist garbage as exemplified by this post and also those by Alias Detective.  

Instead of crying why not put people on ignore?  

• Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You do know that people of all races are rappers, right?

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

YOU don't get to decide what would make this forum better.  If you don't like what it is GTFO and go post at the curly bored. 

• Thanks 4

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

No one gave him “the talk” ? 

You'd think his cousin would have if no one else had previously......

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

You'd think his cousin would have if no one else had previously......

Maybe they should require everyone gets it at CRT training.  

39 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No one here would stand up for a white dude committing felonies and then running from the cops and then fighting the cops and getting his ass killed by the cops who are trying to detain him. 

You liberals throw around the word "racist" without even knowing what it means and that is a tragedy. There should be heavy backlash against all of you except most conservatives don't play the same cancellation games you liberals play.

Your comment is extremely ignorant. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

No one here would stand up for a white dude committing felonies and then running from the cops and then fighting the cops and getting his ass killed by the cops who are trying to detain him. 

You liberals throw around the word "racist" without even knowing what it means and that is a tragedy. There should be heavy backlash against all of you except most conservatives don't play the same cancellation games you liberals play.

Just remember, I pointed out the other night that Tim has a history of accusing A LOT of people of being racist over at FBG's.   So don't be surprised when it happens. 

I guess this guy won't be able anymore to enjoy all the $6 million dollar homes and expensive cars and champagne that were bought by the money that all the idiot liberals donated to BLM. 

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

BINGO - some can’t figure this out. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Just remember, I pointed out the other night that Tim has a history of accusing A LOT of people of being racist over at FBG's.   So don't be surprised when it happens. 

It's simply amazing that the left is so self unaware. They freak out if someone says a guy can't become a girl other than by name alone, yet they toss around the word "racist" like they are passing out candy at Halloween. 

48 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Eat a dlck . Then, when you're all done with that, fock off. :wave:

49 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This post reminds me of all the libs who leave places like CA/NY because taxes are getting high, crime is through the roof, and the roads suck despite the high taxes.  Then they move to places like Texas and start voting in the same policies that focked up the place they left. 

:wall:

• Thanks 1

Also, it’s not widespread.  Even libtards can’t manipulate the stats to make that claim. 

52 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

:lol:

Since you're new here you probably don't realize that a running theme here is how the majority of these fine upstanding gentlemen that don't listen to the police are always mentioned as being "aspiring rappers".  Now kindly go fock yourself.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When are the riots scheduled for? 

Doesn't matter. They will all be in liberals cities, and the liberal mayors will tell the police to stand down, and the liberal media will call it all mostly peaceful, and all the liberal voters will deny it ever happened. 

We need to segregate liberals from conservatives in this country. Let them roleplay being Venezuela, and we can be 1980s US. 

Just now, Alias Detective said:

On January 3, 2023, at around 3:38 p.m., a West Traffic Division motor officer was flagged down for a traffic collision in the area of Venice Boulevard and Lincoln Boulevard in Pacific Area. He observed a male, later identified as Keenan Anderson, running in the middle of the street and exhibiting erratic behavior. Several citizens involved in the traffic collision motioned to Anderson, indicating that he caused the accident.

This "running in the middle of the street and exhibiting erratic behavior" is entirely believable. We don't have any footage of what he was doing to make the cops show up in the first place, but we can pretty much extrapolate based on the video. When the cops did, he kept doing what he was doing, going in-and-out of the street playing in traffic without a care in the world was second nature to him. It's like the guy never seen a road before. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

This post reminds me of all the libs who leave places like CA/NY because taxes are getting high, crime is through the roof, and the roads suck despite the high taxes.  Then they move to places like Texas and start voting in the same policies that focked up the place they left. 

It’s of my opinion that he was the #1 contributing reason for the FBG forum to begin a fast and steady decline all the way up to their final demise. As soon as he began posting over there everything swung in a negative way. Initially, he was universally hated by the left and right, but his constant posting supporting liberal policies won over the swamp. 
He’s starting off here slowly like he did there, but soon he’ll be the top poster here every day, and by a long shot. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Oh bull crap. What the guy wrote was racist. And Alias Detective started a thread claiming that violence was based on skin color. I call it as I see it: 

3 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

It’s of my opinion that he was the #1 contributing reason for the FBG forum to begin a fast and steady decline all the way up to their final demise. As soon as he began posting over there everything swung in a negative way. Initially, he was universally hated by the left and right, but his constant posting supporting liberal policies won over the swamp. 
He’s starting off here slowly like he did there, but soon he’ll be the top poster here every day, and by a long shot. 

Yes I’m the reason. Lolol. 

I don't think he was asking for your confirmation of his statement. :dunno:

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Calm down. I’m not moving to Texas. Why the hell would I? California is paradise. 

5 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Oh, without a doubt.  He and a couple others.  The PSF was very readable, with much more reasonable discourse, during any of Tim's suspensions.  No doubt it would still exist but for him. 

I wasn’t asking for yours either. 

I didn't give a confirmation of your post. You really have IQ issues it seems. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh bull crap. What the guy wrote was racist. And Alias Detective started a thread claiming that violence was based on skin color. I call it as I see it: 

I made no judgment as to whether it was or whether it wasn't.  I DON'T CARE.  Much like Twitter under Musk, we value free speech here.  Short of wishing for the President's assassination and/or pedophilia, we're pretty tolerant of differing viewpoints.  That's something you wouldn't understand.  My point was that you don't get to make the rules here.  If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Biggest contributor. Not “the reason”. And I, along with many others, voiced that opinion a lot over the years. Tell us this, how many times did you “take a break” over there because of the overwhelming number of posters asking you to stop posting and hijacking threads? At least a dozen, right? Be honest…

How many times did Joe ask you to limit your posts?

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Oh, without a doubt.  He and a couple others.  The PSF was very readable, with much more reasonable discourse, during any of Tim's suspensions.  No doubt it would still exist but for him. 

Such BS. The PSF ended because Joe Bryant was sick and tired of all the reporting and the constant insults. I didn’t participate in either one. 

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

Such BS. The PSF ended because Joe Bryant was sick and tired of all the reporting and the constant insults. I didn’t participate in either one. 

So lacking in self awareness 🤣

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I made no judgment as to whether it was or whether it wasn't.  I DON'T CARE.  Much like Twitter under Musk, we value free speech here.  Short of wishing for the President's assassination and/or pedophilia, we're pretty tolerant of differing viewpoints.  That's something you wouldn't understand.  My point was that you don't get to make the rules here.  If you don't like it, don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you. 

I wasn’t making any rules. I was suggesting that racism looks bad and doesn’t help the conversation. That’s my opinion. You’re welcome to yours. 

I’m not ever gonna be tolerant of racism. You want to be, fine. But I will call it out. You can whine about me doing so. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I didn’t want to be rude to you by saying that. But it’s true. 

Yeah, you literally, like 2 posts later, did exactly what you said you didn't do at FBG's.   Good job.    🤣

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Hammer, meet nail.

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Biggest contributor. Not “the reason”. And I , along with many others, voiced that opinion a lot over the years. Tell us this, how many times did you “take a break” over there because of the overwhelming number of posters asking you to stop posting and hijacking threads? At least a dozen, right? Be honest…

How many times did Joe ask you limit your posts?

Joe never asked me to limit my posts. Never. In fact, I had a private conversation with him once where I offered to limit my posts and he told me it was up to me, didn’t matter to him. Actually in the last few years I posted far less than I used to, simply because I had less free time. 

During most of the years I was at FBG I was almost never suspended. In recent years that changed. When Trump arrived on the scene I got into a lot of arguments with people- they were rude to me and I was rude to them back. I got reported a lot. Some of it, a lot of it, was probably my fault. I behaved stupidly at times. It is what it is. But I was not the cause of the FBG’s demise. Nowhere close. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Keep my name out yo mouf! 🤣

• Haha 2