Cloaca du jour

Conspiracy nuts...please investigate.

Keep seeing people saying Biden has been replaced.  Evidently several years ago he had hanging earlobes and now you can clearly see they are attached earlobes.

For the un educated...earlobe type is a genetic trait..not result of old age or something.

• Like 1

I work in AI for the military, so before you dismiss earlobe and ear data, just know we apply a lot emphasis on ear identification. Ears are just a step below fingerprints for identification purposes.

During the pandemic wearing a mask surge we went ears and its better than facial recognition.

They replaced him with the current guy? They couldn't find anyone better?

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Ultra Max Power said:

I work in AI for the military, so before you dismiss earlobe and ear data, just know we apply a lot emphasis on ear identification. Ears are just a step below fingerprints for identification purposes.

During the pandemic wearing a mask surge we went ears and its better than facial recognition.

they should call it the King Charles III method.

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Keep seeing people saying Biden has been replaced.  Evidently several years ago he had hanging earlobes and now you can clearly see they are attached earlobes.

For the un educated...earlobe type is a genetic trait..not result of old age or something.

Biden was just a puppet from day one. He reads what they tell him to read. They cringe if he starts trying to use his failed pea brain to answer a question. They have had enough (obama, susan rice and the rest of that crew). The only question is that crew taking orders from schwab, soros, gates and those complete psychos. The answer is probably yes.

• Like 1

Not that I'm a conspiracy theorist or anything....

But I have seen some videos on this subject and give it some credibility, there is some strange stuff going on there and I wouldn't put it passed them to clone a couple.

Most of us know that the technology we know is behind the times, and Hollywood has floated this around for many, many years.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Biden was just a puppet from day one. He reads what they tell him to read. They cringe if he starts trying to use his failed pea brain to answer a question. They have had enough (obama, susan rice and the rest of that crew). The only question is that crew taking orders from schwab, soros, gates and those complete psychos. The answer is probably yes.

Well, there it is. It's looking that way.

Details have emerged to suggest that Klaus Schwab’s World Economic Forum is behind the recent sudden push from the Democrats and President Joe Biden’s administration to ban gas stoves from American homes.

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Maybe he is like the 5th copy? Like in that Michael Keaton movie, eventually you get a point where the copies are just really bad…🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Maybe he is like the 5th copy? Like in that Michael Keaton movie, eventually you get a point where the copies are just really bad…🤣

Now, this I can get behind. They wouldn't replace a dead guy with someone who is clearly brain-dead. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, BeenHereBefore said:

The Biden that came on the New Years Eve show with Jill looked muscular and about 15 years younger.

She probably banged him too

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They one that likes Pizza.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

That's kind of what I was thinking. 😁