Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Jacksonville Jaguars who?

Six turnovers in the first half, 4 INTs by Lawrence. 27-0 so far in favor of the Chargers with about 4 minutes left in the half.

I wasn't going to bet this game but I saw some money going onto the chargers right before the game. I think anyway as it was Chargers -1.5 then moved to -2. So because of that I took the Chargers for a bit of money but not with a lot of confidence. 

Lawrence threw 8 INTs all year and now this. Of course there is a whole second half they can come back but I hope not.

Gotta suck to be a Jaguar fan attending that game in Jacksonville.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Lesson from today’s games: we do not need 7 playoff teams from each conference. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Vince44 said:

Johnny Lawrence might have a better chance of completing a pass right now. 

Joey Lawrence too.

Just now, craftsman said:

Looks like a comeback in the making.

Would be quite the incredible comeback, and quite possible.

8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Looks like a comeback in the making.

Its all scripted...

If the jags kicked a field goal in the first quarter instead of going for it on 4th down and also challenged Everett's clear drop this would be a different game.

Both of those were coaching mistakes although pederson is an NFL caliber coach. Everyone makes mistakes.

Chargers coach is bad at game management. He has a lead and keeps throwing, then wastes challenge on a short pass? If he finds a way to lose when the other team throws 4 INTs, he needs to be fired.

wow

My alarm is set for early morning tomorrow for a fishing trip and I have plans tomorrow to stay up late.

It is a real debate whether I should crack another beer or go to bed :(

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

My alarm is set for early morning tomorrow for a fishing trip and I have plans tomorrow to stay up late.

It is a real debate whether I should crack another beer or go to bed :(

1 more

• Thanks 1

I haven’t seen a choke like this since Dubya tried to eat a pretzel.

3 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

1 more

That is the right decision, but I am going to be hurting on Monday.

They’re getting smoked by Christian Kirk and Zay Jones.

:lol: it's happening

I prefer Tony Dungy to Chris Collinsworth for color commentary

5 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

That is the right decision, but I am going to be hurting on Monday.

I’m on vacation, so it’s an easy decision for me.

20 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Chargers coach is bad at game management. He has a lead and keeps throwing, then wastes challenge on a short pass? If he finds a way to lose when the other team throws 4 INTs, he needs to be fired.

6 turnovers in the first half alone. If the Chargers lose, they sure as heck deserved it.

Wow. Unreal.

Staley needs to be fired before he leaves the field. 

Last playoff win for the Jags was… against the Bills when their QB was Tyrod Taylor?

3 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Just beat the team of the decade!!!

Chargers gonna Charger......😂

13 minutes ago, Strike said:

Do we start the Justincharge suicide watch yet?

Sad year for him.  No civil war, no nuclear war, and chargers exposed as fraudulent.

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I prefer Tony Dungy to Chris Collinsworth for color commentary

Sounded like Al Michaels did too.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, craftsman said:

Six turnovers in the first half, 4 INTs by Lawrence. 27-0 so far in favor of the Chargers with about 4 minutes left in the half.

I wasn't going to bet this game but I saw some money going onto the chargers right before the game. I think anyway as it was Chargers -1.5 then moved to -2. So because of that I took the Chargers for a bit of money but not with a lot of confidence. 

Lawrence threw 8 INTs all year and now this. Of course there is a whole second half they can come back but I hope not.

Gotta suck to be a Jaguar fan attending that game in Jacksonville.

Not so much.  I bet on Jacksonville to win straight up.  At halftime I had kissed that money goodbye.  :banana:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If the jags kicked a field goal in the first quarter instead of going for it on 4th down and also challenged Everett's clear drop this would be a different game.

Both of those were coaching mistakes although pederson is an NFL caliber coach. Everyone makes mistakes.

doesn't matter now and I agree on kicking the field goal when down 7-0 but there was a blatant defensive holding on that 4th down throw. 

In fact, most of the night the refs seemed to be ignoring penalties on the chargers, for example a clear hold in the end zone on the play before Lawrence hit kirk for a TD anyway. Then I saw one or two they ignored for the Jags, like what appeared to be a false start toward the end... though it was pretty bang-bang. 

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Not so much.  I bet on Jacksonville to win straight up.  At halftime I had kissed that money goodbye.  :banana:

That was surreal. Glad I bet low confidence. I only bet the game because it was on. So bad. :doh:

8 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

doesn't matter now and I agree on kicking the field goal when down 7-0 but there was a blatant defensive holding on that 4th down throw. 

In fact, most of the night the refs seemed to be ignoring penalties on the chargers, for example a clear hold in the end zone on the play before Lawrence hit kirk for a TD anyway. Then I saw one or two they ignored for the Jags, like what appeared to be a false start toward the end... though it was pretty bang-bang. 

I liked the fact the refs ignored calls. The less calls the better imo as long as both teams are ignored equally, let the players play.

9 hours ago, Gladiators said:

I’m on vacation, so it’s an easy decision for me.

Now I am out on the boat, it is sunrise and I am posting here. Those stupid fish aren't hitting :mad:

2 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Now I am out on the boat, it is sunrise and I am posting here. Those stupid fish aren't hitting :mad:

Damn.  What are you on fresh or salt?  If you say brackish ima coming down there to hit you.

6 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Damn.  What are you on fresh or salt?  If you say brackish ima coming down there to hit you.

Fishing salt. I am targeting red drum and speckled trout, although I do have a line in the water for flounder as well.  While there are flounder around here, they are not as common and usually you only catch one every 3 or 4 trips. 

My fishing buddy is running late and won't get here for another 30 minutes.

There is another boat 100 yards away and they aren't can catching anything either.

26 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I just rolled out of bed. I had 1 too many. :mad:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, MTSkiBum said:

Fishing salt. I am targeting red drum and speckled trout, although I do have a line in the water for flounder as well.  While there are flounder around here, they are not as common and usually you only catch one every 3 or 4 trips. 

My fishing buddy is running late and won't get here for another 30 minutes.

There is another boat 100 yards away and they aren't can catching anything either.

Enjoy the day.  👍

• Like 1