Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Wildcard Weekend: Giants at Vikings

Inactives

Giants: CB Rodarius Williams, RB Jashaun Corbin, LB Micah McFadden, G Wyatt Davis, G Jack Anderson, WR Kalil Pimpleton, DT Henry Mondeaux

Vikings: CB Cam Dantzler, RB Ty Chandler, LB Luiji Vilain, DL Esezi Otomewo, DL Ross Blacklock

Giants looking good so far.  potential upset in the making....

6 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Slayton chokes, followed by a weak roughing the passer call. More Vikings escape artistry?

Wasn’t weak…. He hit the helmet…  That has been roughing for years…

Just now, Vikings4ever said:

11-0 in 1 score games, until the playoffs. Classic Vikings.

I've been a Vikings fan my entire life. They've been doing this for 61 years now, so yeah, classic Vikings. 

Superstar QB Daniel Jones leads the Gmen to sweet victory! I still remember when some Jabroni on here said the Giants stink and Tyrod Taylor was better than DJ. Good times…

• Haha 1

Unlike the Vikings D, I'm sure the Eagles will be able to keep defenders with 10 yards of the Giants receivers.

17 hours ago, jrokh said:

Superstar QB Daniel Jones leads the Gmen to sweet victory! I still remember when some Jabroni on here said the Giants stink and Tyrod Taylor was better than DJ. Good times…

I'm glad for him.  hes had a rough career up to this season.   hes finally showing some of that potential that made the Giants draft him.

That said.... the vikings likely have the weakest Defense of any of the remaining playoff teams, so good as Jones was, he likely needs to be better if they are to advance beyond Philly.

I think he can do it.  I am just not sure hes progressed to the point where he will do it.

DJ is the least of the issues the Gmen will face against Philly. They are better at every position group, save RB…

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

DJ is the least of the issues the Gmen will face against Philly. They are better at every position group, save RB…

probably a fair assessment for the most part.

in the end, I think if Danny Dimes can play as well or better than Hurts the Gmen have a chance.  Sequon should outplay the run game on the philly side (at least if they use him the way that they should) it does not help that philly has a better O line.   so its not necessarily a given that Sequon outperforms the Philly RB's.

either way, I think I'll enjoy watching the game.