Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Wildcard Weekend: Ravens at Bengals

Inactives

Ravens: QB Lamar Jackson, CB Brandon Stephens, RB Kenyan Drake, CB Pepe Williams, C Trystan Colon, WR Binjimen Victor, TE Charlie Kolar

Bengals: RB Chris Evans, CB Jalen Davis, OL Alex Cappa, TE Devin Asiasi, DE Jeff Gunter, LB Keandre Jones, DE Raymond Johnson III

:crickets: :lol:

It has been an odd game so far. TBH I am a little surprised the Bengals are not rolling them so far....

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

:crickets: :lol:

It has been an odd game so far. TBH I am a little surprised the Bengals are not rolling them so far....

Bengals keep dropping 8 and the line can't hold up against 3 rushers.

On the flip side, Hendricks is such a liability against the run.  Ravens just run off tackle left and get 8 yards anytime they want 

Just now, nobody said:

Bengals keep dropping 8 and the line can't hold up against 3 rushers.

I stopped watching when they allowed that TD return on the goal line.  Horsesh!t.  Game ruined.  I have some stuff to do for work, so I am looking at that instead. 

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I stopped watching when they allowed that TD return on the goal line.  Horsesh!t.  Game ruined.  I have some stuff to do for work, so I am looking at that instead. 

Bengals are dying to choke this away.

You can't call that not a fumble and also give him the stretch for the first.

7 minutes ago, nobody said:

Bengals are dying to choke this away.

Perhaps.  But when you have watched the Ravens give away a swarm of games in the 4th quarter that they had already more or less won you don't waste your team watching someone choke to death when you know its coming. 

The stage is pretty much set to get the Bills-Bengals game we din't get before, and the Bengals to come into Arrowhead all spent from knocking off the Bills to be served vengeance for last year as the Chiefs advance to the Kelce Bowl.

All that's left is to play the games.