Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Divisional Round: Jaguars @ Chiefs

Pretty awesome for the Chiefs to get both a first- and a second-round bye in the playoffs.

They should be fresh to avenge last year's loss to the Bengals in the AFC Championship Game.

I can’t wait too see the money line, I’m going to bet it.  

4 hours ago, cmh6476 said:

4-1 after the Jags game.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

4-1 after the Jags game.  

Doubt it.   

10 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Doubt it.   

I’m betting on it.  It’s going to be a fun ML I’m sure.   But I guarantee you this , if the Jags do win you won’t hear anything from me, it seems to upset homers on this board when I post about their own personal team.  I’ll just stick to ff going forward.   

Skeet skeet skeet mo-fos, lil Jon halftime show :banana: :banana:

On 1/15/2023 at 9:32 PM, weepaws said:

Very good M/L , I had to take it for the block.  If Lawrence wins I’m going to write him in for my vote for president  

On 1/16/2023 at 12:32 AM, weepaws said:

If KC makes the Super Bowl you better be in here posting screenshots of you mortgaging your home and placing that cash on whichever NFC team makes the SB..... no excuses ;) 

5 minutes ago, kcBlitzkrieg said:

If KC makes the Super Bowl you better be in here posting screenshots of you mortgaging your home and placing that cash on whichever NFC team makes the SB..... no excuses ;) 

Why? If KC makes the super bowl I might be betting on them.  Only NFC I would probably take would be the Niners, I have a future super bowl win on them I made before the season.   

But I don’t bet often, but hard to pass up on a big M/L.  KC better make the super bowl, the nfl has done a good job to be sure of it. Still can’t believe if they play Buffalo it’s going to be at a neutral site. Mahomes sales tickets.  

Ps only game I’m betting on this weekend. 

8 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Why? If KC makes the super bowl I might be betting on them.  Only NFC I would probably take would be the Niners, I have a future super bowl win on them I made before the season.   

But I don’t bet often, but hard to pass up on a big M/L.  KC better make the super bowl, the nfl has done a good job to be sure of it. Still can’t believe if they play Buffalo it’s going to be at a neutral site. Mahomes sales tickets.  

Ps only game I’m betting on this weekend. 

Really??  You might as well have the following BOLD in your signature for how often you've been spouting to the high heavens....

On 9/16/2022 at 2:41 PM, weepaws said:

Lol you don’t have to be here discussing the OP thoughts. 

Kc fans get very protective of Mahomes.  

Ps they won’t win another Super Bowl with him at Qb.  

Thanks. 

• Like 1

You need to go farther back then September of this year,  I stated that about Mahomes right after they beat the Niners.  So far I’ve beem right.  

Learn a long time ago , bet with wisdom, and not of heart.  If I think KC is the better bet that’s who I’m betting on, but unless the Niners are in the super bowl, I’m probably not betting, last super bowl I bet on , was when I had a future super bowl win bet on the Bucs after they picked up the goat, I think they destroyed KC in that one, now that was a wise bet.  

Thanks. 

18 hours ago, weepaws said:

You need to go farther back then September of this year,  I stated that about Mahomes right after they beat the Niners.  So far I’ve beem right.  

Learn a long time ago , bet with wisdom, and not of heart.  If I think KC is the better bet that’s who I’m betting on, but unless the Niners are in the super bowl, I’m probably not betting, last super bowl I bet on , was when I had a future super bowl win bet on the Bucs after they picked up the goat, I think they destroyed KC in that one, now that was a wise bet.  

Thanks. 

That is my point..... you've been claiming this repeatedly ANY and EVERY chance you get..... I get it, you're butt hurt Mahomes had an "elite" season.  Dude is gonna win MVP.  Anyway, IF the Chiefs make the Super Bowl, are you saying they "might" win it so you aren't going to bet???  

Just trying to understand your 100% previous stance that Mahomes & KC won't win another Super Bowl.  So you say you stated this prognostication in 2020, had the chance in 2021 to back it up with your pocket book and did so.  BUT now if you have another chance to put your $ where your mouth is you are getting cold feet?? 

Interesting.... 

I don’t care if Mahomes wins mvp, that isn’t any concern of mind.  If KC wins the super bowl congrats, if they don’t my prediction lives on for another season. 

If the Niners make the super bowl I’m going bet on them to win, because I did get a future on them here in Reno before the season.  

If the two teams that make the super are not named the Niners, then I don’t care, so I’m not betting.   

I don’t watch nor follow the game , I play ff, I’m only paying attention because it’s the playoffs , but I don’t have any favorites teams nor am I against any teams.  

My 100% prediction that KC won’t win another Super Bowl shouldn’t ever be a bother to you, it’s just another one of my predictions. 

My point about the Bucs was when they sign the goat I said on this board that they are now a super bowl contender, in which of course was instantly resounding to by some of noway.  I even than said I made a future on the Bucs that they would win the super that season, and I simply backed it up with a bet on them to destroy KC which of course did happen.  Easy money.  

Now let’s just say the Eagles play KC in the super bowl, and I post that I think KC will beat them, and I think so , so much that I go down and place a bet on them to do so, what seems to be the problem with me doing so? Despite what I said about KC not winning another super bowl with Mahomes, if I think they can win , I’m betting on them.  But I’ve only bet on a few super games in the past because I really don’t care who wins.  

Ps Geno Smith should be ff mvp.  

Now the only reason why I’m betting on Jags is because the money line is juicy. 

Hey good luck 

Thanks. 

19 hours ago, weepaws said:

I don’t care if Mahomes wins mvp, that isn’t any concern of mind.  If KC wins the super bowl congrats, if they don’t my prediction lives on for another season. 

If the Niners make the super bowl I’m going bet on them to win, because I did get a future on them here in Reno before the season.  

If the two teams that make the super are not named the Niners, then I don’t care, so I’m not betting.   

I don’t watch nor follow the game , I play ff, I’m only paying attention because it’s the playoffs , but I don’t have any favorites teams nor am I against any teams.  

My 100% prediction that KC won’t win another Super Bowl shouldn’t ever be a bother to you, it’s just another one of my predictions. 

My point about the Bucs was when they sign the goat I said on this board that they are now a super bowl contender, in which of course was instantly resounding to by some of noway.  I even than said I made a future on the Bucs that they would win the super that season, and I simply backed it up with a bet on them to destroy KC which of course did happen.  Easy money.  

Now let’s just say the Eagles play KC in the super bowl, and I post that I think KC will beat them, and I think so , so much that I go down and place a bet on them to do so, what seems to be the problem with me doing so? Despite what I said about KC not winning another super bowl with Mahomes, if I think they can win , I’m betting on them.  But I’ve only bet on a few super games in the past because I really don’t care who wins.  

Ps Geno Smith should be ff mvp.  

Ok....thanks for clearing that up, I understand now.  

Inactives

Jaguars: WR Kendric Pyror, CB Montaric Brown, CB Gregory Junior, LB De'Shaan Dixon, DL Jeremiah Ledbetter

Chiefs: WR Mecole Hardman, QB Shane Buechele, OT Darian Kinnard, DE Josh Kaindoh, DL Malik Herring, WR Marcus Kemp, C Austin Reiter

Line: KC -9.5
Total: 52.5

Jaguars fans are very underrepresented compared to other traveling fan bases in a playoff atmosphere. 

Why travel, when they can enjoy and celebrate their victory at home.  

Oh boy if I win this M/L more bucks to the Ronald McDonald House here in Reno, and the Northern Nevada Food bank.  

So let’s home I hit that M/L.  

Whoa, Etienne, my RB Keeper looking good.  And so is my QB Keeper Mahomes. :banana:

GO CHIEFS!

Mahomes is jogging up and down the sideline with his helmet on.   Congratulating guys as the come off the ep.

Do they even need Mahomes to win this? Better off resting him.

Didn't they change the rule that the ball can't advance outside of the field of play?  I think KC loses this challenge if that is the case.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Didn't they change the rule that the ball can't advance outside of the field of play?  I think KC loses this challenge if that is the case.

Sad I know the rules better than the Chiefs coaching staff.

That's the first time I've seen the scrum come up short on a 3rd or 4th and inches play.

That Frank Clark Bruce Lee flip from his back to his feet might be the most impressive thing I've seen in this game full of impressive things.