Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Do you believe politicians launder money

For the life of me,  I can’t see how politicians become mega millionaires after they take office. This is the only logical explanation. So yea, I think they do. I also think they commit felonies like insider trading (see Nancy Pelosi)

• Thanks 1

I absolutely think they do insider trading. I think they get ridiculously large amounts for "speaking fees". Actual money laundering? I don't know. You'd think that'd be harder to get away with. Nothing would surprise me tho.

Eta. I guess you have to be out of politics for lecture fees. 

Yes.  And some of them are very good as it. The Bidens are rank amateurs. 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yes.  And some of them are very good as it. The Bidens are rank amateurs. 

This entire classified documents is supporting evidence against him for that. Especially if Ukraine officials visited. Bet that list wi get scrubbed though 

Studies show CEOs are likely to be psychopaths, it would not surprise me if the same goes for high ranking politicians.

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This entire classified documents is supporting evidence against him for that. Especially if Ukraine officials visited. Bet that list wi get scrubbed though 

China is the Biden breadbasket. Ukraine is chump change. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

China is the Biden breadbasket. Ukraine is chump change. 

This is true. What makes me believe Ukraine is his son was living there. That crackhead don’t care so I’m sure he sold some of the countries secrets. Bet that single folder they found on a table in the house in a different room was him reading them 

I don't think they launder money, that's dumb.

I do believe, or know, that they give taxpayer money to their friends, who then return the favor in the form of kickbacks, awards, etc.  That part of being a politician.

If you look at the mansion that Trump bought in Florida and about 12 minutes later resold to a Russian oligarch for  huge huge markup, I mean that's pretty much the definition of money laundering.

Seems to me, they all seem to find a way to keep a lot of the campaign donations for personal use. I don't know all the rules behind that.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

If you look at the mansion that Trump bought in Florida and about 12 minutes later resold to a Russian oligarch for  huge huge markup, I mean that's pretty much the definition of money laundering.

No, that's the definition of flipping real estate. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

I don't think they launder money, that's dumb.

I do believe, or know, that they give taxpayer money to their friends, who then return the favor in the form of kickbacks, awards, etc.  That part of being a politician.

This is the definition of money laundering. 

4 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

No it's not.  It's corruption, kick backs, pay to play.  But the money is us govt money, it's not illegal money.

Money laundering is taking illegally gotten money and having it appear as though it was generated from a legit source.

15 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

No it's not.  It's corruption, kick backs, pay to play.  But the money is us govt money, it's not illegal money.

Money laundering is taking illegally gotten money and having it appear as though it was generated from a legit source.

You've said some pretty dumb sh!t but damn son. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Feel free to correct me, otherwise shut your mouth 

Go fock yourself kid. Put me on ignore. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Go fock yourself kid. Put me on ignore. 

You're the one that went at me, fock face, so either correct me, or or look stupid, your call.

1 minute ago, Shooter McGavin said:

You're the one that went at me, fock face, so either correct me, or or look stupid, your call.

Well you got one thing right so far. It is my call 

30 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

36 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

• Like 1

The insider trading accusations are true, but many of them were wealthy before they went into politics. 

Jan 25, 2019 — 40% of the current Congress attended law school—54% of senators & 37% of house members have a law degree.

2 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

For the life of me,  I can’t see how politicians become mega millionaires after they take office. This is the only logical explanation. So yea, I think they do. I also think they commit felonies like insider trading (see Nancy Pelosi)

Here's how they do it... and they ALL do it.

They sit on the BOD of many companies and charities. Sitting on those BoD spots pays them a salary. But Cdub they can't send taxpayer money to their own charity! You're right they shouldn't so they send money to their friend's charity. Who then sends that money to their charity and they send the money to their other friend's charity and the wheel goes round and round. They also insider trade like a MF'er.  Let's not forget the gifts to friends and family and the sweetheart deals for themselves. The really smart politicians own next to nothing in their name. 

Oh and the best part of sitting on the charity BoD is they get to talk about it to all the plebs like they give a sh1t about the charity so the useful idiots like Rusty eat that sh1t up. 

37 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

It's illegal for a politician to cut himself a check from the treasury so he/she ensures that money goes to, let's say a solar company, in the form of government backed loans. 

Then, despite the 100's of millions of taxpayer dollars they received, the company goes belly up after said politician received campaign contributions and under the table kick backs. 

I contend that money ended up at its intended recipient after having been laundered. What would you call it? 

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

It's illegal for a politician to cut himself a check from the treasury so he/she ensures that money goes to, let's say a solar company, in the form of government backed loans. 

Then, despite the 100's of millions of taxpayer dollars they received, the company goes belly up after said politician received campaign contributions and under the table kick backs. 

I contend that money ended up at its intended recipient after having been laundered. What would you call it? 

That's a kickback.  It's not technically money laundering.  Money laundering involves taking money obtained through illegal activity and funnelling it through a source so it appears as legal income.

• Confused 1

14 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

That's a kickback.  It's not technically money laundering.  Money laundering involves taking money obtained through illegal activity and funnelling it through a source so it appears as legal income.

It's illegal for politicians to dole out money they know is going to find its way back into their pockets. 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

It's illegal for politicians to dole out money they know is going to find its way back into their pockets. 

Yes I agree.  There are many types of illegal activities under the umbrella of corruption.

• Haha 1

Was this Hunter Biden “background form” or whatever where he supposedly said he pays Joe $50k/month in rent discovered as part of the classified documents thing?  

8 minutes ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Yes I agree.  There are many types of illegal activities under the umbrella of corruption.

One of which is money laundering as I pointed out above. 

Your mistake is assuming one must take possession of the ill-gotten gains prior to them being laundered. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Here's how they do it... and they ALL do it.

They sit on the BOD of many companies and charities. Sitting on those BoD spots pays them a salary. But Cdub they can't send taxpayer money to their own charity! You're right they shouldn't so they send money to their friend's charity. Who then sends that money to their charity and they send the money to their other friend's charity and the wheel goes round and round. They also insider trade like a MF'er.  Let's not forget the gifts to friends and family and the sweetheart deals for themselves. The really smart politicians own next to nothing in their name. 

Oh and the best part of sitting on the charity BoD is they get to talk about it to all the plebs like they give a sh1t about the charity so the useful idiots like Rusty eat that sh1t up. 

I wonder how many of you idiots gave money to the Trump Foundation.

🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shooter McGavin said:

Lmfao you’re taking L’s in this thread too? Damn bro you need to just stfu and leave cause you’ve made yourself look dumber than a 5th grader 

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

Of course your retarded ass is in here tryin to defend your slave masters. Between you and the Rapist there’s too much stupid in here 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

🤣

How much did you sent to the big guy?

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Lmfao you’re taking L’s in this thread too? Damn bro you need to just stfu and leave cause you’ve made yourself look dumber than a 5th grader 

I'm pretty sure the only one who has posted in this thread that understands what money laundering is :lol:

Just now, Shooter McGavin said:

I'm pretty sure the only one who has posted in this thread that knows what money laundering is :lol:

Yet everyone else is telling you you’re wrong. Pretty sure most of us (with exception to your retarded ass) know what it is cause we’ve actually went to class and got educated. You, on the other hand, seem to think no matter what you’re always right despite multiple people and sources telling you you’re not. That’s the characteristics of not only a psychopath but also an idiot 

4 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Yet everyone else is telling you you’re wrong. Pretty sure most of us (with exception to your retarded ass) know what it is cause we’ve actually went to class and got educated. You, on the other hand, seem to think no matter what you’re always right despite multiple people and sources telling you you’re not. That’s the characteristics of not only a psychopath but also an idiot 

Did you see that on TikTok?

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

You've said some pretty dumb sh!t but damn son. 

Well, he's not called Squirter "Dumb Sh!t" McGavin because he's smart.  :dunno:

Between him and Pimpadouche I think they have a -3 IQ points between the two of them.  And that's a conservative estimate.