Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

You can't delete this chargers of the decade thread

Three and counting at least, but this one is one you can't run from.   You know who you are.

:banana:

5 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

but why do you think the chargers are the team of the decade?  arent you a chiefs fan?  :lol:

Team of the decade to underwhelm their fan base each and every year.  :banana:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Team of the decade to underwhelm their fan base each and every year.  :banana:

nope.  ive now quoted you on record as saying you think the chargers are team of the decade.

What decade are we talking about? Af what exactly did they win in said decade? Just so we're all straight. 

to reiterate, a "chiefs fan" has started up a thread titled the chargers are team of the decade.  hahahaha

2 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

to reiterate, a "chiefs fan" has started up a thread titled the chargers are team of the decade.  hahahaha

I know reading isn't your strong point but....

where in the title does it say team of the decade?

4 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

when did i ever say the chargers were team of the decade?  i only said it as a question or in jest but people like the op mocked me for it.  game on.  now i can do it too.  i can run him into the ground forever. nothing but opportunities for joy thanks to this thread.  hahahaha

when did i ever say the chargers were team of the decade?  i only said it as a question or in jest but people like the op mocked me for it.  game on.  now i can do it too.  i can run him into the ground forever nothing but opportunities gor joy thanks tyo this thread.  hahahaha

Uh, I really don't your jabs at CMH are having the effect you think they are. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Uh, I really don't your jabs at CMH are having the effect you think they are. 

oh just wait.  after 5 years of mocking him he might rethink.  this is just gettin started.

3 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

oh just wait.  after 5 years of mocking him he might rethink.  this is just gettin started.

Oh, so 5 years more of the Chargers choking and the Chiefs going deep in to the playoffs?  I'm sure you'll get your intended outcome.  :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Strike said:

Oh, so 5 years more of the Chargers choking and the Chiefs going deep in to the playoffs?  I'm sure you'll get your intended outcome.  :thumbsup:

:pointstosky:

And no Sean Payton for you chargers fans :banana:

Also, you acted like a girl and peenied what, four threads bragging about how great the Chargers were before ever winning a damn thing? Gmafb

8 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Also, you acted like a girl and peenied what, four threads bragging about how great the Chargers were before ever winning a damn thing? Gmafb

He's acting like a little girl now... hey Justin, just take your medicine.  The ribbing you take for the Chargers is all in good fun.  Acting like a whiny girl, not so much.

8 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

good luck next year with your chargers!  crying and whining and lying about me doesnt help you!  hahaha

Just now, jerryskids said:

He's acting like a little girl now... hey Justin, just take your medicine.  The ribbing you take for the Chargers is all in good fun.  Acting like a whiny girl, not so much.

take your medicine.  the ribbing he is gonna take for the next several years is all in good fun.  acting like a whiny girl, not so much.

someone makes fun of me for the chargers: its all good fun
i take it and give it back: oh no you cant do that we are whiny little girls please stop

who is the girl again?

Because these guys have been laboring through my chiefs shtick for years.   They know I like the Chargers only as much as I do the raiders and Broncos :lol:

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Because these guys have been laboring through my chiefs shtick for years.   They know I like the Chargers only as much as I do the raiders and Broncos :lol:

Not just Chiefs, all things KC.  "Hey guys, what do you think of the walk ons at Jackson County Community College?!"  And I give you shiot every time.  :cheers: 

6 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

someone makes fun of me for the chargers: its all good fun
i take it and give it back: oh no you cant do that we are whiny little girls please stop

who is the girl again?

you

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

You can deny it all you want, but I know you've got a John Elway Fathead hanging above your bed.

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

you

the girl is the one whining about ribbing.  that would be you.  im just having fun.  learn to take a punch.

Just now, Strike said:

You can deny it all you want, but I know you've got a John Elway Fathead hanging above your bed.

Only because his leadership has set that organization back two decades :banana:

Just now, cmh6476 said:

hahaha you re both a chargers and broncos fan and pretend to love the chargers!!!!!

Just now, cmh6476 said:

What you talking 'bout Willis?  He got us to two superbowls, one of which we won.  By my count, that's the same number as the Chiefs over the last decade or so......

hahaha you re both a chargers and broncos fan and pretend to love the chargers!!!!!

Listen Charger fan, how about being quiet and letting us winning franchise fans rib each other.   The JV ribbing thread is titled "so whos the whiny little girl?" 

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

What you talking 'bout Willis?  He got us to two superbowls, one of which we won.  By my count, that's the same number as the Chiefs over the last decade or so......

I'm taking about dealing for russ

1 hour ago, WhiteWonder said:

This dumb ass :lol: 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

C'mon man.  Chargers had injuries!!!!  :cry:

SF is starting Mr. Irrelevant at QB. 

36 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This dumb ass :lol: 

please elaborate.  Also I see your rat thread was locked....

37 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

You stay losing too don’t you? 

"stay losing" is like urban dictionary tween tik tok crap.  I guess that's pretty on brand for you, though. :lol:

it's really sad the Chargers lost their only lombardi :(

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Strike said:

SF is starting Mr. Irrelevant at QB. 

That was a reference to Justin crying about injuries early in the season.  Several posters pointed out the injuries that other teams were dealing with at the time.  If some kvnt hadn't peenied it I would provide a link. 

:lol:

I'm late to the party, did the kid delete this team of the decade thread? 

57 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm late to the party, did the kid delete this team of the decade thread? 

At least two of them.   I think three.