Bengals (13-4) @ Bills (14-3)

Spread: Bills -4 
Moneyline: Bills -213; Bengals +160 
Over/Under: 50.5 

Cowboys (13-5) @ 49ers (14-4)

Point spread: 49ers -3.5 
Moneyline: 49ers -190; Cowboys +160
Over/Under: 46

And how about a few dancing bananas if your team is still playing this weekend :banana: :banana: :banana:

Chiefs, Eagles, Bengals, Cowboys :banana:

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

And how about a few dancing bananas if your team is still playing this weekend  :banana::banana: :banana:

:banana::banana::banana:

Jaguars, Bengals, Eagles, 49ers

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, DonS said:

:banana: :banana: :banana:

NY Football Giants and Buffalo Bills !!!

To be clear I am a life long Giants fan and wife life long Bills fan. So we root for both teams. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

21 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Seems like Bengals is a very joe public pick.  Public dog no less.  (Makes note)

Not surprising considering how Buffalo tried their very best to screw the pooch against Miami.  Thankfully Waddle forgot to do his super ghey dance prior to the game so he dropped passes which could've made a huge difference. 

Bengals with a depleted O-Line, but the Bills defense seems to blow :dunno:

12 minutes ago, DonS said:

Not surprising considering how Buffalo tried their very best to screw the pooch against Miami.  Thankfully Waddle forgot to do his super ghey dance prior to the game so he dropped passes which could've made a huge difference. 

I mean Cincy wasn't exactly lights out.  14 pt swing on a 99 yd fumble return doesn't happen all too often.  

Bills 423yds 5.9 per play

Phins 231 yds 3.3 per play

Bengals 234 yds 4.3 per play

Ravens 364 yds 5.5 per play

I mean just look at the numbers of the 2 games.  The Bills offense looked off and they put up 34 pts.    

4 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

Bengals with a depleted O-Line, but the Bills defense seems to blow :dunno:

Why do they seem to blow? I agree stats don't tell it all like last year they were by margin the number 1 defense statistically.   Yet couldn't get in front of the chiefs when it mattered.  

They are definitely missing Von and Hyde.  But not sure how you can say the defense seems to blow?

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

Jaguars (10-8) @ Chiefs (14-3)

Spread: Chiefs -8.5 
Moneyline: Chiefs -400; Jaguars +280
Over/Under: 51.5 

Giants (10-7-1) @ Eagles (14-3)

Spread: Eagles -7
Moneyline: Eagles -345; Giants +260
Over/Under: 47.5 

And how about a few dancing bananas if your team is still playing this weekend :banana: :banana: :banana:

sorry your team of the decade chargers lost!   :lol:

chiefs
eagles
bills
49ers

it feels bad to pick all 4 home teams to win so probably one of the home teams will suffer a major injury or two and it will cost them the game.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Why do they seem to blow? I agree stats don't tell it all like last year they were by margin the number 1 defense statistically.   Yet couldn't get in front of the chiefs when it mattered.  

They are definitely missing Von and Hyde.  But not sure how you can say the defense seems to blow?

Their secondary just seems to have been getting torched the last few times I've watched them play.   Definitely not like their defense the past few years. 

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

chiefs
eagles
bills
49ers

it feels bad to pick all 4 home teams to win so probably one of the home teams will suffer a major injury or two and it will cost them the game.

Bills need to lose so we get 5 afc championships in a row at Arrowhead

I'll take the Jags and Giants since those point spreads are a bit much. I think they can both hang in the games closely, especially the Giants.

The Bills didn't impress but Cincy looked even worse this past weekend and probably should have lost but for one bonehead play, gifted to them.

By contrast, both Dallas and SF looked good out there blowing out their opponents. I think though SF has too much in the tank. Hopefully Maher gets his head on straight, I'd hate for him to snag defeat from the jaws of victory.

Jags and Giants with the points

Bills and SF giving points

Team most likely to pull off the road upset: NYG

On 1/17/2023 at 10:59 AM, cmh6476 said:

Jaguars (10-8) @ Chiefs (14-3)

Spread: Chiefs -8.5 
Moneyline: Chiefs -400; Jaguars +280
Over/Under: 51.5 

Giants (10-7-1) @ Eagles (14-3)

Spread: Eagles -7
Moneyline: Eagles -345; Giants +260
Over/Under: 47.5 

Chiefs win and cover - over.

Iggles win but don't cover - under.

Bengals win and obviously cover - over.

49ers win but don't cover - under.

But, wth do I know .. I was 8 of 21 last week

Skeet skeet skeet halftime show :banana:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Championship RD will be

NY Giants @ San Fran

Bills @ KC or Neutral site ?

Buf/ kc would be in Atlanta

I don't have any predictions but I'm looking forward to them, especially the 2 NFC Games

I have to go chalk and say SF and Philly win. Two best teams at home. But I have some hope for the Giants. If Cincy had their O line intact I’d call that one even. But I feel Buffalo gets by. KC in a walk.  

55 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

I don't have any predictions but I'm looking forward to them, especially the 2 NFC Games

Pulling for a huge win...........but I just don't see how we pull it off this weekend. With Peters out, we're going to be on our 3rd fill in at Tackle. Bosa and co. will be foaming at the mouth.

IF we can stop the run, IF we can run it ourselves, IF they can buy Dak time, IF Dak runs/pulls it and goes, IF we can contain Purdy, and IF we cannot turn it over - we got a shot.... Deebo is gonna get his, we just have to limit his big plays as much as possible.

SF 30, DAL 20

3 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Pulling for a huge win...........but I just don't see how we pull it off this weekend. With Peters out, we're going to be on our 3rd fill in at Tackle. Bosa and co. will be foaming at the mouth.

IF we can stop the run, IF we can run it ourselves, IF they can buy Dak time, IF Dak runs/pulls it and goes, IF we can contain Purdy, and IF we cannot turn it over - we got a shot.... Deebo is gonna get his, we just have to limit his big plays as much as possible.

SF 30, DAL 20

Tampa Bay had a losing record, and it showed. Easy game for Dallas. San Fran won’t be easy. Dak doesn’t generally do well against good defenses like SF. That being said, Purdy hasn’t faced a defense as good as Dallas yet, so I have a feeling he is going to be exposed this week for the rookie he is. It will come down to who makes the bigger mistakes: Dak or Brock. Or I could be totally wrong. 

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

Tampa Bay had a losing record, and it showed. Easy game for Dallas. San Fran won’t be easy. Dak doesn’t generally do well against good defenses like SF. That being said, Purdy hasn’t faced a defense as good as Dallas yet, so I have a feeling he is going to be exposed this week for the rookie he is. It will come down to who makes the bigger mistakes: Dak or Brock. Or I could be totally wrong. 

If we can stop the run, it will be a game............. If not, SF blows us out. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cruzer said:

Also gotta watch out for the short passes turned into big gains by Deebo and McCaffrey. Either gotta wrap those tackles up right away or jump the routes and try to get a pick.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Lets be clear. Nobody is stopping SF run game now. Dallas won't see the same offense that played Seattle. Dallas needs big shots downfield to connect on the regular to win. I can't say I don't see that happening. Niners are vulnerable to deep stuff. 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Also gotta watch out for the short passes turned into big gains by Deebo and McCaffrey. Either gotta wrap those tackles up right away or jump the routes and try to get a pick.

ZERO doubt they try to jump routes with Purdy back there. I gotta feeling Kyle knows that too.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Close game that hopefully doesn't come down to a couple missed XPs... 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Cruzer said:

SF 30, DAL 20

Harper across the middle!

On 1/17/2023 at 7:59 AM, cmh6476 said:

I'm stil playing FF in my league. :banana::banana::banana: I'm not doing so good :banana::banana::banana:
We redraft a starting lineup for the playoffs. 

Jaguars 51, Chiefs 3
Eagles 3, Giants 0 (3 OT)
Bills 47, Bengals 6
49ers 58, Cowboys 7

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, posty said:

Jaguars 51, Chiefs 3
Eagles 3, Giants 0 (3 OT)
Bills 47, Bengals 6
49ers 58, Cowboys 7

theres gonna be at least 6 santa clauses shot in philly if that happens.

Some of you might like this breakdown of why the 49ers are a challenge to defend: