cmh6476

Divisional Round weekend predictions

Not really a prediction, but a near certainty.  Someone’s team is getting screwed by poor officiating.  Just hope it’s not your team. It’s like the weather. It’s happening and there’s nothing you can do about it. They don’t care. 

• Like 1

Also, there’s no conspiracy by the league to screw your team. This isn’t the NBA. The nfl doesn’t have to manufacture anything. Looking at you cowboy fans. 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I wish you would stop.  Mush. 

20 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I wish you would stop.  Mush. 

it's not even good :bench:

7 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

it's not even good :bench:

Right? Worst Springsteen song. 

I already posted Jags to win but I’m really thinking it happens. 

worst part will be listening to justdischarge talking smack to cmh afterwards. 

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

From your keyboard to God's ears, I hope you are correct...

F the Chiefs...

• Confused 1

21 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Harper across the middle!

Ha, yes! 

Ever hear the story on that play, how it was supposed to be Irvin there but #88 made Harper switch spots? Crazy ass play for sure. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not really a prediction, but a near certainty.  Someone’s team is getting screwed by poor officiating.  Just hope it’s not your team. It’s like the weather. It’s happening and there’s nothing you can do about it. They don’t care. 

Has any noticed NFL officiating really started to deteriorate once they put more broads on officiating crews?

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Cruzer said:

Jags take KC to OT, lose on a fg.

PHI drills NY.

CIN over BUF. 

We used to be friends :mad:

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

im of the belief no team really gets screwed by officiating.  you should win by 2 scores.  that protects you from the refs.  if its a one score game and a bad ref call can cost the game, its your own damn fault for being in that position in the first place.  Look at the 85 Bears.  They won 3 playoff games, 21-0, 24-0 and 46-10.  a bad ref call would mean squat.  that is a champion. 

i know joey bosa complained about ref calls in the chargers loss but hell, win the damn by 2 scores so they cant kick a field goal at the last second and win.  you control your fate.

28 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

im of the belief no team really gets screwed by officiating.  you should win by 2 scores.  that protects you from the refs.  if its a one score game and a bad ref call can cost the game, its your own damn fault for being in that position in the first place.  Look at the 85 Bears.  They won 3 playoff games, 21-0, 24-0 and 46-10.  a bad ref call would mean squat.  that is a champion. 

i know joey bosa complained about ref calls in the chargers loss but hell, win the damn by 2 scores so they cant kick a field goal at the last second and win.  you control your fate.

You have some very odd takes

44 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

Dez caught it. 

Pain :Mr-T:

teams of the decade win by 2 scores

19 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

worst part will be listening to justdischarge talking smack to cmh afterwards. 

Jags only made the playoffs with a 9-8 record because of their god awful division.  Then they not only pulled off a first round upset, but did it with the greatest comeback in playoff history.

Doubtful they can keep any momentum going after that kind of high. It'd be difficult against any team, let alone one of the best teams in the league.

Jags 3 - Chiefs 80

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Favorites all win and cover

Agreed, except Dallas. 49ers rookie QB is due for an ass-whoop'n.

• Like 2

There is now speculation that the NFL may want all championship games played at a neutral site. 

15 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

BINGO

All over Dallas to win let alone get 4.

48 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

I believe Shanny is way too good to let that happen.  I do think it will be a competitive game however.   

49 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

There is now speculation that the NFL may want all championship games played at a neutral site. 

I have heard that for a couple years.  Would be stupid.  

Dallas is a fraud. They beat up on Tampa who won the worst division in football because someone had to. 

Tampa was lifeless in that game and already on a plane to the Caribbean when the coin flipped. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Dallas is a fraud. They beat up on Tampa who won the worst division in football because someone had to. 

Tampa was lifeless in that game and already on a plane to the Caribbean when the coin flipped. 

I think when Dallas puts a good game together...Dak takes care of it.  Defense plays sound....that they can play with anyone.  Their problem is they are prone to the game where they don't even show up.  

I think they can play with the 9ers if Dak is on.  But I would have to side with the 9ers win based on having a better defense and a much better offensive coach.  

On 1/18/2023 at 6:55 PM, MDC said:

Chiefs

Bills

Eagles

Cowboys

Not doing the spread.

wow iggles fan think the Cowgirls can hang with the 49ers?  or are you just being hopeful of not having to play them?

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

Jags only made the playoffs with a 9-8 record because of their god awful division.  Then they not only pulled off a first round upset, but did it with the greatest comeback in playoff history.

Doubtful they can keep any momentum going after that kind of high. It'd be difficult against any team, let alone one of the best teams in the league.

Jags 3 - Chiefs 80

sure about that??

5 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

sure about that??

Damn it! I knew some schmuck would call me out on that.

Ok Mr. Trivia... tell us which playoff game had a bigger comeback.

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oilers/bills

I remember that game as a teenager, but thought it was regular season. Guess not.

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

wow iggles fan think the Cowgirls can hang with the 49ers?  or are you just being hopeful of not having to play them?

No way, The Cowboys get blasted. Sell your car, sell your house and mortgage the Farm. The Niners cover easily. 

10 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oilers/bills

I was at that one. Cheap end zone seats in the opposite end zone of where the Bills scored most of their points in the 3rd quarter, but still unforgettable. Had to go to see it because they blacked it out on local TV due to its failure to sell out. Everybody assumed the Oilers would destroy us.

• Thanks 1

Chiefs over Jaguars

Eagles over Giants

Bills over Bengals

49ers over Cowgirls

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I really do think Dallas can win. I don’t know why people think a 12-win team can’t even hang with San Fran. 

Cincy is missing 3 O-linemen, Buffalo has GOTTA get home and pressure Burrow. I’m confident, but terrified like always :D

5 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

im pretty sure cleveland will always be available.

records against playoff teams:

Cowboys: 6-3
49ers: 6-1 
Eagles: 5-1
Giants: 3-6
Chiefs: 6-2
Jaguars: 4-3
Bills: 4-2
Bengals: 5-2