cmh6476

Divisional Round weekend predictions

12 hours ago, dain11279 said:

We used to be friends :mad:

You're in good company, I picked against my own team too. :D

• Like 2

Not going all Ben Crenshaw a la Brookline............but starting feel a lil something brewing in Dallas' camp. 

Looked back last year. In a game where SF manhandled us up front.......... K. Moore in his genius gave (a healthy) Pollard all of 4 touches and C.D. 1 catch.... If Zeke has more touches than Tony this game, Moore should be fired on the spot. 

• Thanks 1

I love how they hype weather.   Ooo gonna snow for KC game.  Winter storm moving in.  I check the forecast and they may not even get an inch of snow.

total wins vs close wins (1 score), by playoff team:

Chiefs: 14 wins, 7 close wins
Jaguars: 10 wins, 5 close wins
Eagles: 14 wins, 7 close wins
Giants: 10 wins, 9 close wins
Bills: 14 wins, 7 close wins
Bengals: 13 wins, 6 close wins
49ers: 14 wins, 3 close wins
Cowboys: 13 wins, 5 close wins

summary: the Giants are the only team that seemingly cannot blow out anyone.  The 49ers don't just win, they blow out everyone.   Everyone else blows out about half the teams they beat.

• Like 1

The 49ers weakness seems to be domed stadiums.  in domed stadiums this year they are 2-1 with a loss to the Falcons and almost getting beat by Jarrett Stidham.    They look very mortal under a dome.  The 49ers will play under a dome in the super bowl if they get there in Glendale, Arizona.

12 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

The 49ers weakness seems to be domed stadiums.  in domed stadiums this year they are 2-1 with a loss to the Falcons and almost getting beat by Jarrett Stidham.    They look very mortal under a dome.  The 49ers will play under a dome in the super bowl if they get there in Glendale, Arizona.

The roof could be open and the field is grass.

cmh6476 has sworn his allegiance to the Chargers instead of the Chiefs by posting a new thread entitled "YOU CANT DELETE THIS CHARGERS TEAM OF THE DECADE THREAD".  with that thread, he defies anyone to stand against the Chargers, his new rooting interest and that no one can run from his Chargers, you know who you are! (obviously Chiefs, Broncos and Raiders fans).

To celebrate his switch from Chiefs fan to Chargers fan, here is a Chargers hype video as his old trash team, the Chiefs prepare to play a playoff game.  this one's for you, cmh!

• Sad 3

This season has been an unexpected gift and tonight’s game is more than I could ask for. This has become one of my favorite Giant teams of all time.  I give us a punchers chance and I’m going to enjoy it no matter what.  Let’s Go Giants! 

38 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This season has been an unexpected gift and tonight’s game is more than I could ask for. This has become one of my favorite Giant teams of all time.  I give us a punchers chance and I’m going to enjoy it no matter what.  Let’s Go Giants! 

If there is a upset it will be them, Jags probably don't have a chance.

On 1/20/2023 at 11:50 AM, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oilers/bills

I was there!  :pointstosky:

4 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

The roof will be open, not a dome 

Eagles closed the year 4-3 after a 10-0 start. I can throw out the Skins game as a mulligan and disregard the Cowboys game. They had the ball with a chance to win with Minshew at QB. The Saints game was really disturbing and makes me nervous for tonight.

If Hurts and Lane Johnson are close to 100% they’re good to go. If the Giants control the TOP and sustain long drives I’ll be worried. Philly should win but these divisional games are weird. 

If Philly moves on I’ll be looking forward to the NFCCG. Tonight will be tense.

Mahomes ankle just died 

19 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

I'm here, you guys

And you're queer?  🏳️‍🌈

I bet that toofy feller is madder than a hornet. 

22 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

im pretty sure cleveland will always be available.

And Detroit (well aware they had a good season. But it’s Detroit)

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Everyone hates Philly and Philthadelphia fans. 
Go Giants

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TommyGavin said:

Everyone hates Philly and Philthadelphia fans. 
Go Giants

No one likes us, we don’t care.

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

No one likes us, we don’t care.

The super bowl team was likeable.  I wasnt upset that you guys won.  This team is a bunch of fockbags.  Fock this team.

Maholmes hurt, why didn't they stop the game? Very confusing. Are these new rules?

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

3rd and 2 and you throw? With 2 timeouts left?

Jax showing their weaknesses today. Maybe they will have a magical 2nd half, but KC is just running the ball on them without Mahomes and they aren’t doing anything to stop it.

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The super bowl team was likeable.  I wasnt upset that you guys won.  This team is a bunch of fockbags.  Fock this team.

I have no particular feelings about either of your 2 favorite teams, the Chargers or Giants. 

Enjoy the game. :cheers: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

Maholmes hurt, why didn't they stop the game? Very confusing. Are these new rules?

yup.  cancel the game.  bengals bills is now the afc title game!

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

:lol: They’ll be sorry if he dies.

Chris Collinsworth hasn't met a QB cack he won't gobble.  Mahomes goes down and Collinsworth deftly switches to slurping Henne jizz.  :lol:

Jason Garrett still has that sh!t eatin' grin pasted on his punchable face.

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

:lol: They’ll be sorry if he dies.

Damar Hamlin will be back before Maholmes 

Just now, BufordT said:

Jason Garrett still has that sh!t eatin' grin pasted on his punchable face.

He played and coached for Jerrah for like 15 years, all he ever ate was sh1t. 

• Like 1

Looks like he shot that ankle up with novacane. 

Jags only have 1 player they need to stop: Kelce. And they let him set a postseason catch record.