edjr

Who do you like more?

Who do you like more?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Pimpadeaux
    • Digby

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you left. And there was a lot less of all of this reporting while you were gone. 

And there was no reporting before you showed up

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you left. And there was a lot less of all of this reporting while you were gone. 

No there wasn’t. But that would mean having you admit to all the aliases you went through trying to stick around here.

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

No there wasn’t. But that would mean having you admit to all the aliases you went through trying to stick around here.

No alias. Is your stupid ass still claiming I’m RP? You’re dumber than Gutterboy. 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Tardcore wishes my kids to be raped.  I didn't report him.  But he thinks I report digby for posting 17 emojis?  Stop it.

Waaaaaa! How long you gonna cry about that stupid notion in your head? Waaa! Oh you’re so tough, you didn’t report. But you won’t stop yammering about it like a baby back bich. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No alias. Is your stupid ass still claiming I’m RP? You’re dumber than Gutterboy. 

MagBastard and at least 3 or 4 more. And yes, you already admitted in a thread to being MagBastard and he claimed to be the one to bust Worms over some racist comment. I pulled up that thread and it was RP… so…. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Waaaaaa! How long you gonna cry about that stupid notion in your head? Waaa! Oh you’re so tough, you didn’t report. But you won’t stop yammering about it like a baby back bich. 

Stupid notion?  Your own words.  And I'll bring it up every time you try and take a stance of moral superiority.  So either apologize or admit youre human garbage, otherwise, you're a child rape promoter 

6 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

MagBastard and at least 3 or 4 more. And yes, you already admitted in a thread to being MagBastard and he claimed to be the one to bust Worms over some racist comment. I pulled up that thread and it was RP… so…. 

MB isn’t an alias. I have never used that handle after I abandoned it. 3 or 4 others? Like which ones? You’re an idiot. There’s a search feature you dope. 

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Stupid notion?  Your own words.  And I'll bring it up every time you try and take a stance of moral superiority.  So either apologize or admit youre human garbage, otherwise, you're a child rape promoter 

Don’t forget to remind everyone how you blamed a young girl for her own rape and made fun of her dad for getting upset because he’s poor. And you laughed when the cops beat him up. You POS.  

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

MB isn’t an alias. I have never used that handle after I abandoned it. 3 or 4 others? Like which ones? You’re an idiot. 

I don’t keep a record of all of them and I’m not going to play fetch for you. I’m sure there are people here that remember. Just own it for once- people might like you better if you’d man up for a change.

Don’t forget to remind everyone how you blamed a young girl for her own rape and made fun of her dad for getting upset because he’s poor. And you laughed when the cops beat him up. You POS.  

Never happened, no matter how many times you bring it up.  I have your own words, you have bullshit.  You're a sad excuse for a man and father.

24 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I don’t keep a record of all of them and I’m not going to play fetch for you. I’m sure there are people here that remember. Just own it for once- people might like you better if you’d man up for a change.

There’s nothing to own. Why would I need an alias? You got nothin. 

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It would be even better if you and the rest of the gals went back to your safe space  and played with yourselves. It was fine here without youse and all this childish nonsense.  

It's hilarious how you fancied yourself as the alpha poster around here until some of the Silverbacks returned and bought and sold your ass 10 times over and shoved you into your corner of defensiveness. 

Just another baboon who takes himself too seriously and gets knocked off his high horse.

Love it!

5 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Never happened, no matter how many times you bring it up.  I have your own words, you have bullshit.  You're a sad excuse for a man and father.

Go ahead and requote  it. I’ll gladly revisit the whole thing. Also, I’m not sweating paying for my kids college even though I make less than you. I put them first.  I didn’t piss it away like you.  

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's hilarious how you fancied yourself as the alpha poster around here until some of the Silverbacks returned and bought and sold your ass 10 times over and shoved you into your corner of defensiveness. 

Just another baboon who takes himself too seriously and gets knocked off his high horse.

Love it!

Sure. You kick ass! Lol. You’re about the biggest joke around here if you hadn’t noticed. Even old slut calls you out. 

Go ahead and requote  it. I’ll gladly revisit the whole thing. Also, I’m it sweating laying for my kids college even though I make less than you. I put them first.  I didn’t piss it away like you.  

This isn't English, I doubt you have kids, and I'm paying for my kids college, you post too much to put them first.

20 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Rusty was RP

:ninja:

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

This isn't English, I doubt you have kids, and I'm paying for my kids college, you post too much to put them first.

Kickin back. I took care of business when it was time to take care of it. Sorry about your 80 pct loss. Maybe it will get better. But hey, you still have 20 pct, right? Lol.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. You kick ass! Lol. You’re about the biggest joke around here if you hadn’t noticed. Even old slut calls you out. 

You really should go to bed. You're embarrassing yourself. Your reign of thick-headed, chest-beating white nationalism has ended here. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You really should go to bed. You're embarrassing yourself. Your reign of thick-headed, chest-beating white nationalism has ended here. 

Top of the world ma! 

Duddly Do Right chasing down the split tail

Some strings, big fling. Hostage held without bail

Teets, ass, you're trashed, dancing on a razor's edge

Blind eye, heart fry, devil bouncing in your head

You've been messing where you shouldn't be messing

Busted in, and he caught you undressing

Pack your bags

Unhappy ever after lesson

Top of the world ma! 

Oooga ooga. Sniff dat poo-flinging finger, monkey boy.

Why’d you delete the first slut comment but not the other one? :lol: 

8 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I felt bad. Forgot about the other one. Sorry. 

5 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yup, went on a reporting spree, took out shooter, Mrs Voltaire, and then himself.  Second time he's done this.  Hopefully he learned, but I have low expectations.

I absolutely believe digby was the primary reporter, but how exactly does he "take out himself"?   

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

I absolutely believe digby was the primary reporter, but how exactly does he "take out himself"?   

Because he keeps reporting posts once he gets his feelings hurt, and eventually the mod just suspends him.  It's happened multiple times now.

Just this week he reported shooter, and shooter and digby's last few posts got deleted and shooter got suspended.  Digby kept going at it, then Mrs Voltaire got banned and digby got suspended.

Same thing happened earlier in the year with vomit, he and digby were going at it, the digby created the thread where he said he will report every post that vomit makes in that thread, so of course vomit responds, digby says he reports, and then the thread is gone, vomit is banned and digby is suspended.

When he reports, the mod suspends or bans the guy he's reporting and him.  Hopefully he learned and stops reporting and getting himself suspended.

14 hours ago, OldMaid said:

He’s a punk, and not a bright one 

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Awwww, someone misses Digby.  You’ll always have Justin. Have you made another nuke comment today? 

42 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yeah, totally weak move. Either think before you post or leave it and own it. But hey, he apologized, so I guess we’re making progress. :dunno:

19 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Because he keeps reporting posts once he gets his feelings hurt, and eventually the mod just suspends him.  It's happened multiple times now.

Just this week he reported shooter, and shooter and digby's last few posts got deleted and shooter got suspended.  Digby kept going at it, then Mrs Voltaire got banned and digby got suspended.

Same thing happened earlier in the year with vomit, he and digby were going at it, the digby created the thread where he said he will report every post that vomit makes in that thread, so of course vomit responds, digby says he reports, and then the thread is gone, vomit is banned and digby is suspended.

When he reports, the mod suspends or bans the guy he's reporting and him.  Hopefully he learned and stops reporting and getting himself suspended.

Interesting.  Wait, digby made a thread saying he’d report every post by vomit?  Was this during that digby/Vyse meltdown?

4 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Interesting.  Wait, digby made a thread saying he’d report every post by vomit?  Was this during that digby/Vyse meltdown?

Yes.  I don't know who else saw it, but I saw it.  Was up for less than 5 minutes.

Thats why any time there are suspensions or bans, it is always digby's fault

• Like 1

On 1/19/2023 at 11:39 PM, Louie Kelcher said:

Tardcore wishes my kids to be raped.  I didn't report him.  But he thinks I report digby for posting 17 emojis?  Stop it.

That's you?

Apologies. I'll need you to forgive me for these last few days. I don't ever wish you gone from the forum and other than your position on trans issues, I do hold you in esteem and good standing around here.

I was fawking this rich fat broad when I was twenty. I voted for a pump.😘

23 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Yes.  I don't know who else saw it, but I saw it.  Was up for less than 5 minutes.

Thats why any time there are suspensions or bans, it is always digby's fault

Gotcha. So it’s probably not fair for people to say “yeah but you’ve been banned 5+ times so you must be doing something wrong!”  When really it’s just that digby hates you for some reason and he’s the only 12-year old going around reporting people 

• Thanks 1

Jane you ignorant sluut