Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

And the rest of us create threads on lightly trafficked FF message boards to cry about it.

Kindly stop projecting your gay tears onto me. Thanks.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a lot of respect for this guy. 

Hopefully taking a stand helps with the jersey sales.

17 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You really think this hockey players gives a fock about what people say on Twitter?

It's just the alt right snowflakes like you that cry about everything.

I think anybody with a job would give a fock about rabid, woke, retards clamoring for his or her employers to suspend them for not doing something they got offended by him or her not doing. 

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

Hopefully taking a stand helps with the jersey sales.

That would be great. Peaceful, respectful  protest is always welcome and should be recognized. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I never asserted that he did anything bigoted or anti gay. Again you have a reading comprehension problem. This may be why your analysis skills are so poor. 

I don’t think he should have been criticized, I don’t think he did anything wrong. But the fact that he was criticized is not a bad thing it’s a good thing. It suggests that intolerance for any kind of PERCEIVED lack of acceptance for LGBT is increasing in our society. That’s what I want to see happen. 

No dog in fight but why should we be intolerant of his religious beliefs?

2 minutes ago, Mike Hunt said:

No dog in fight but why should we be intolerant of his religious beliefs?

Who was intolerant of his religious beliefs? That’s kind of the silly thing about this thread. Nothing bad happened to Provie. Just the snowflakes here are worried the big bad hockey player might have hurt feelings if he reads the comments on Twitter. Does he even read English?

4 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Who was intolerant of his religious beliefs? That’s kind of the silly thing about this thread. Nothing bad happened to Provie. Just the snowflakes here are worried the big bad hockey player might have hurt feelings if he reads the comments on Twitter. Does he even read English?

Dude probably has kids and their friends in school that read English and go on twitter. Not sure though.

4 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Dude probably has kids and their friends in school that read English and go on twitter. Not sure though.

No kids, keep reaching.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No kids, keep reaching.

I wasn't reaching. And at least I put you to work to look it up. :thumbsup:

focking awesome. i just bought 6 provorov tshirts and i think wearing other’s dudes jersey is qweer in and of itself but he’s my new hero.  anyway, fock you nhl. put the h0mos aside for a minute and just imagine forcing a grown man use rainbow tape for your fraud virtual signaling disease spreading campaign. say i like to rub feces in my hair and bang inanimate objects…wheres my night at the ballpark????? 

provorov is the man. 

• Thanks 2

26 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

How very woke of them.  :golfclap: 

Dude says "It's about inclusivity". I guess it's only about specific inclusivities. The one's where you have to CELEBRATE men having sex with other men. And then he goes on to compare a gay celebration with a military appreciation night. 

Dude says: "Nothing scares me more than, "I'm not doing this celebrating because of my religious beliefs." "

I wonder if he's just saying that shlt because he's scared to lose his third rate job? Glad the hockey player has more personal morals and pride in how he handles things in life than that loaf of bread sitting behind the microphone.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

focking awesome. i just bought 6 provorov tshirts and i think wearing other’s dudes jersey is qweer in and of itself but he’s my new hero.  anyway, fock you nhl. put the h0mos aside for a minute and just imagine forcing a grown man use rainbow tape for your fraud virtual signaling disease spreading campaign. say i like to rub feces in my hair and bang inanimate objects…wheres my night at the ballpark????? 

provorov is the man. 

Wow. Pretty disgusting post. Most of the conservatives in this thread have avoided displaying blatant, ignorant homophobia, arguing with some justification that this an individual rights, freedom of religion issue. But you have shown the other side they don’t want to talk about: that there are still anti-gay bigots out there who are going to cheer this guy on (even if he himself isn’t a bigot.) 

WTF are gay rights? They have special ones? No, they don’t. We all have the same rights. What rights are they being denied? 

It's been said many times before. Alternative lifestyle acceptance has come full circle, & gone way beyond.

Acceptance is no longer enough. Whether you're a professional hockey player, or the average nobody, if you don't celebrate it 24-7-365, you're labeled a hater.

The day heterosexuals can have a straight pride rally without outrage/violence from the LGBTQIA+ crowd, I'll attend a  gay pride rally.

• Thanks 2

5 hours ago, easilyscan said:

It's been said many times before. Alternative lifestyle acceptance has come full circle, & gone way beyond.

Acceptance is no longer enough. Whether you're a professional hockey player, or the average nobody, if you don't celebrate it 24-7-365, you're labeled a hater.

The day heterosexuals can have a straight pride rally without outrage/violence from the LGBTQIA+ crowd, I'll attend a  gay pride rally.

It wasn't a 24-7-365 celebration, it was a 20 minute warmup, with a rainbow stick.  The players weren't asked to suck dicks for focks sake, just a small gesture to certain individuals saying we support and appreciate you.  But you gay haters freak out and cry about anything done to support the gays.  Insane.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Wow. Pretty disgusting post. Most of the conservatives in this thread have avoided displaying blatant, ignorant homophobia, arguing with some justification that this an individual rights, freedom of religion issue. But you have shown the other side they don’t want to talk about: that there are still anti-gay bigots out there who are going to cheer this guy on (even if he himself isn’t a bigot.) 

wahhhh. save it. youre a focking bigot for denying him his religious freedom. no need to celebrate sexual orientation at a hockey game and make grown men wear rainbow gear. its sickening.  

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

wahhhh. save it. youre a focking bigot for denying him his religious freedom. no need to celebrate sexual orientation at a hockey game and make grown men wear rainbow gear. its sickening.  

He wasn't denied his religious freedom you retarded moron.

• Confused 1

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

He wasn't denied his religious freedom you retarded moron.

oh sorry. gutterboy? the woke mob is just going to berate him and if they get their wish banish him from the league. wheres the celebration of religion night at the ballpark? no need for your rainbow farce.  

6 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

oh sorry. gutterboy? the woke mob is just going to berate him and if they get their wish banish him from the league. wheres the celebration of religion night at the ballpark? no need for your rainbow farce.  

He's not gonna get banished from the league.  Stop being such a pansy.

OH HE LOST HIS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!!!

HES GONNA BE BANISHED!!!

WAAAAAA!!

Just shut up

11 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

In the video posted the commentator is calling for the Flyers to be fined $1 million. 

35 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

He's not gonna get banished from the league.  Stop being such a pansy.

OH HE LOST HIS RELIGIOUS FREEDOM!!!

HES GONNA BE BANISHED!!!

WAAAAAA!!

Just shut up

you shut the fock up. stop your farce making grown men wear rainbows 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Celebrating a 13yo confused nonbinary kid? Yeah, I’m opposed. 

kid has mental issues so you must use rainbow tape!!

Butt sex is gross no matter who’s doing it. 

• Thanks 1

I am friends with a decent amount of gay men. Mainly because they’re good people and they don’t talk about/flaunt their sexual activity around others, like any other normal person. 
If they did talk about gay sex, I’d probably start to keep my distance. I guess in a liberal’s mind that makes me a misandrist. Especially since I’d be ok hearing about lesbians scissoring. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

you shut the fock up. stop your farce making grown men wear rainbows 

Of course.  First it's the rainbow taped hockey sticks, then they wanna marry their dogs, before you know it, we're all in concentration camps forced to have gay sex with each other 24/7.

Save us Putin!  Please nuke all all!  For mother Russia!  Save us from rainbow tape!

If the NHL had a Jesus theme night where the players did warmups in a tunic and skated around with crosses on their back, you commie leftists would be calling for a total boycott of the NHL and the players that rightfully withdrew from participating would be celebrated by the media and corporate overlords. And yes, I am comparing the current lgbtq+%|hdkr or whatever it’s called movement to a religion because that is what it has become to you commies. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

14 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Of course.  First it's the rainbow taped hockey sticks, then they wanna marry their dogs, before you know it, we're all in concentration camps forced to have gay sex with each other 24/7.

Save us Putin!  Please nuke all all!  For mother Russia!  Save us from rainbow tape!

Nope. Not first it's rainbow tape. The player said 'fock no'. So no first there Nurse Louise.

40 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

If the NHL had a Jesus theme night where the players did warmups in a tunic and skated around with crosses on their back, you commie leftists would be calling for a total boycott of the NHL and the players that rightfully withdrew from participating would be celebrated by the media and corporate overlords. And yes, I am comparing the current lgbtq+%|hdkr or whatever it’s called movement to a religion because that is what it has become to you commies. 

If the NHL did that I’d think it was hilarious!

I might even watch a game. :doublethumbsup: 

52 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I am friends with a decent amount of gay men. Mainly because their good people abd they don’t talk about/flaunt their sexual activity around others, like any other normal person. 
If they did talk about gay sex, I’d probably start to keep my distance. I guess in a liberal’s mind that makes me a misandrist. Especially since I’d be ok hearing about lesbians scissoring. 

You completely misrepresent here what gay pride is all about. It’s not about talking about gay sex. It’s about being able to live with dignity and freedom in a society without worrying about persecution by bigoted idiots like the guy in this forum who calls himself porkbutt. (Interesting name for a homophobe.) 

If homosexuals are treated as “normal” as you claim, it’s only very recently and still not true of all aspects of our society. And it’s never been true with regard to trans. 

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

You completely misrepresent here what gay pride is all about. It’s not about talking about gay sex. It’s about being able to live with dignity and freedom in a society without worrying about persecution by bigoted idiots like the guy in this forum who calls himself porkbutt. (Interesting name for a homophobe.) 

If homosexuals are treated as “normal” as you claim, it’s only very recently and still not true of all aspects of our society. And it’s never been true with regard to trans. 

Like leftism, Trans is a mental disorder. 

• Like 2

46 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

Like leftism, Trans is a mental disorder. 

Do you identify as a psychologist?

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

So it’s not about rights. You can stop saying that now.  

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

When was the last time a ghey was persecuted