Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Flyers' Ivan Provorov labeled 'homophobic' as he faces backlash for boycotting team's Pride festivities

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

I have to agree. It has nothing to do with anything, it's pandering. 

Yep. And then on sports shows for days liberal meatloafs sit behind microphones and say what a bad look it is for that guy. And how it's unacceptable that he doesn't support gay rights (whatever those are) while liberal sports fans listening get all supercharged against the evil that doesn't agree with them on these topics and they run to twitter to express their hatred in full force. 

It's simply unnecessary for venues to even go down that road. Have fun with Star Wars night because that's all fiction and movie and fun. And if someone doesn't like Star Wars, nobody cares.

I have a lot of respect for this man. He knew he would take grief for sticking to his beliefs but he did anyway. A real man. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I have a lot of respect for this man. He knew he would take grief for sticking to his beliefs but he did anyway. A real man. 

Agree. He knows it's all BS. Why are we celebrating people for being gay, straight, white black, tan, pale, whatever??  Just drop the damn puck. 

That's my time, thank you. I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Agree. He knows it's all BS. Why are we celebrating people for being gay, straight, white black, tan, pale, whatever??  Just drop the damn puck. 

That's my time, thank you. I'll be here all week, don't forget to tip your waitress. 

Well, you can strike out the 'straight' and 'white' parts of your sentence, because if those ever were celebrated in current day United States, liberal minds would self destruct and they would be all up in Biden's crotch pushing him to sign Executive Orders to stifle all the "white supremacists", "racists", "homophobes", "misogynists", etc, with threat of life imprisonment if anyone ever speaks of it again. So basically all white males in this country would go to prison forever.

Oh wait, congress lady Sheila Jackson Lee is already proposing a bill for that. Never mind. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, craftsman said:

They are part of your liberal collective. Put in a good word to your leader to maybe get them some lives outside of being whiny about others that don't share their collective focked up thoughts.

:lol: exactly my point.  

It's just funny how many of you around here post as though you arent being whiny about other people's lifestyles.  "Oh, but it's different because _________"  no, it's really not.  

Put the phone down, get off the damn Social Media, and actually get out and interact with real people ffs.  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm attacking people like you who think it's great that you liberals take to twitter in hoards to denounce the guy for sitting out the celebration of two men humping each other.

I thought Twitter was about free speech?  I guess only free speech that you agree with, right?

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

:lol: exactly my point.  

It's just funny how many of you around here post as though you arent being whiny about other people's lifestyles.  "Oh, but it's different because _________"  no, it's really not.  

Put the phone down, get off the damn Social Media, and actually get out and interact with real people ffs.  

I was simply talking about someone who was unfairly criticized. And the reasons why it's unfair.

35 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I'm against celebrating dumb shlt at a public event that has nothing to do with the event itself. Call that a preference.

I would be against a Russian Orthodox church celebration as well. 

You should be asking yourself this question as your are a member of the liberal collective that's been all up in arms about this guy in the first place.

So you're against armed forces day, or dad's day?

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Those things are about a little more than who someone has sex with or a lifestyle.  

18 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I thought Twitter was about free speech?  I guess only free speech that you agree with, right?

Free speech is fine. It doesn't always give people a good return on investment though. I won't go up to one of my clients at work and call them an ass because I have the right do so.

It's a bad strategy most of the time. And I don't go on Twitter because I like a low profile on the internet in every way possible. Specifically with security around my job, my personal information and my anonymity. It's just good practice. I get surprised that some parents put things out there about their kids on public facebook and twitter like photos and names and such, and even their own information. It's just not what I do. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Those things are about a little new than who someone has sex with or a lifestyle.  

So you only wanna celebrate stuff you like.  Only you matter, no one else, got it.

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

really was it celebrating extremist islam?  how about othrodox jews?  I would be against all those as well, so no its not about who they are focking, but this group is truly based on who they want to fock, not whether they are good people, whether they are successful, life saving doctors, armed services.  Its strictly based on their sexual orientation.  THAT DOES NOT MAKE A PERSON

I give zero flying focks what anyone's sexual orientation, religion or anything else, those choices are not something to be celebrated.  JUST FOCKING BE.  You aren't special

how about Mother's/Father's Day?  Isn't that also about who they are focking?

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So you only wanna celebrate stuff you like.  Only you matter, no one else, got it.

Gay people can be fathers. They can be in the armed forces. No one is excluding them for being gay. You lose. 

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Armed forces is like a celebration of our country's military. I don't want the leadership who often times make poor decisions like Biden Obama do/did in our country and on the world stage to feel any pride in the shltty things that they do/did. 

I could do without but that is more related to US pride. I'm neutral if anything. Keep the pride historical and not current day disaster pride.

These days I think everyone is trying to be more "patriotic" than others but have completely different views about what this country should represent. This country is going in two opposite directions these days thanks to Obama and the identity politics he pushed daily for 8 years. 

We need to get back to the place we were in in the 80s 90s and early 2000s when it comes to the races working together on the same goals. That's the melting pot idea. 

And no, we don't need a dad's day. 

Just tipped my fabulous gay waiter 25.00 on an 80 dollar bill.  Why? Because he was good, not because of who he focks. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Only in your house. The rest of us don't make our kids fock or shower with us.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Only in your house. The rest of us don't make our kids fock or shower with us.

OK groomer

44 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Gays can be mothers and fathers. Hope that helps

here let’s make this super simple for idiots like yourself 

could they have a straight pride day?

or a day celebrating being straight?

24 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Gays can be mothers and fathers. Hope that helps

here let’s make this super simple for idiots like yourself 

could they have a straight pride day?

or a day celebrating being straight?

If pride night includes trans people then it’s not just about who they’re focking 

1 minute ago, TimHauck said:

If pride night includes trans people then it’s not just about who they’re focking 

Why do gay/trans need or deserve their own night? So we can all clap and be like "look how brave". 

• Thanks 1

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Whatever it is. Why is it celebrated 

to sell tickets.    Just like Greek Night, Italian Night, Scout's night (more groomers!), Teachers's night, etc.

2 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

to sell tickets.    Just like Greek Night, Italian Night, Scout's night (more groomers!), Teachers's night, etc.

It sells tickets?  Really?  There’s people lining up to say oh. Look at the gays glad the hockey team did this or we would have no clue where they were

15 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It sells tickets?  Really?  There’s people lining up to say oh. Look at the gays glad the hockey team did this or we would have no clue where they were

Normal fans don’t care about that sh1t and will buy tickets regardless based on the game itself.  These theme nights are to get people to the games that otherwise wouldn’t be.  And maybe they might come back to a different game.  Marketing 101.

13 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Normal fans don’t care about that sh1t and will buy tickets regardless based on the game itself.  These theme nights are to get people to the games that otherwise wouldn’t be.  And maybe they might come back to a different game.  Marketing 101.

How many extra tickets did the addition of gay night sell?

And I don't think anyone is saying it's illegal for teams to do what the fock they want when it comes to labeling something a "celebration" of something, this thread is about the reactions to what happened on gay night in philthy and the aftermath in the days to follow.

37 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Why do gay/trans need or deserve their own night? So we can all clap and be like "look how brave". 

yep, look how brave.  I think a lot of it is to -----screw this not going to get into it.

suffice to say that liberals would celebrate a gay goat parade.  see how accepting we are!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

How many extra tickets did the addition of gay night sell?

And I don't think anyone is saying it's illegal for teams to do what the fock they want when it comes to labeling something a "celebration" of something, this thread is about the reactions to what happened on gay night in philthy and the aftermath in the days to follow.

And by “aftermath,” you mean people talking about it on twitter right?

5 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

And by “aftermath,” you mean people talking about it on twitter right?

And on a lot of sports TV and radio and podcasts. Right. 

23 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The flyers made more off this dude not supporting it, in a single afternoon, then they will for all the gays the rest of the year

4 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I LOVe SOviET RussIA

Thanks for confirming whatwe all know.

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The armed forces and dads take on extra personal responsibility to contribute something to society.

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

For the record, most scout leaders aren't groomers but of the ones who are, 100% of scout groomers are gay.

Have your gay night. And if someone doesn’t want to join in keep your Fockin mouth shut. 

4 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Good to see.

30 minutes ago, craftsman said:

And on a lot of sports TV and radio and podcasts. Right. 

I haven’t seen much about it except in this thread.

Edit:  a quick search of his name on twitter is now just all conservatives bragging about his Jersey selling out