kozmiq

Do you believe that a person has a SOUL separate from their physical body

10 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why does it have to be Justin who’s the Geek in closest proximity to me? 

its because you have good taste.

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

its because you have good taste.

Not sure how me being scared of bumping into you on the street means I have good taste, but hey… I’ll take it!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Not sure how me being scared of bumping into you on the street means I have good taste, but hey… I’ll take it!

typical liberal bot.  has no answer to anything.  resorts to personal attacks.  0001011101 beep boop.  

why do you post here if this is all you want to be known for? get a life.

11 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

typical liberal bot.  has no answer to anything.  resorts to personal attacks.  0001011101 beep boop.  

why do you post here if this is all you want to be known for? get a life.

Why do you keep posting your batsh!t insane diatribes when you know everyone here thinks you’re insane? It’s like you’re asking to get picked on. :dunno: Do you really expect people to give serious responses to crazy? That’s not what we do here.

5 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Why do you keep posting your batsh!t insane diatribes when you know everyone here thinks you’re insane? It’s like you’re asking to get picked on. :dunno: Do you really expect people to give serious responses to crazy? That’s not what we do here.

blah blah blah.  everyone not on the left is batshiit insane to people like you.  reagan insane.  bush insane.  gingrich insane.  bush43 insane.  rush insane.  palin insane.  trump insane.  why do you even think for a SECOND that works?  what everyone can clearly see is that you are a bot.  instead of a genuine dialogue, you call all of them insane.  or racist.  or nazis.  or all 3. 

how dare anyone speak up and espouse non-liberal thinking?  thats just ASKING to get picked on!!!!!

Just now, JustinCharge said:

blah blah blah.  everyone not on the left is batshiit insane to people like you.  reagan insane.  bush insane.  gingrich insane.  bush43 insane.  palin insane.  trump insane.  why do you even think for a SECOND that works?  what everyone can clearly see is that you are a bot.  instead of a genuine dialogue, you call all of them insane.  or racist.  or nazis.  or all 3. 

Nope! Only insane person is you. Thanks for the laugh crapman. Too bad you can’t delete this thread, too. 

1 minute ago, OldMaid said:

Nope! Only insane person is you. Thanks for the laugh crapman. Too bad you can’t delete this thread, too. 

not a single damn person here believes you on this.

59 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m bored of this one already. 

He sucks worse than Ravens Fan.

Just now, Voltaire said:

He sucks worse than Ravens Fan.

I thought it was Raven’s Fan. 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

I thought it was Raven’s Fan. 

Oh... maybe... I'm usually last to pick up on these things. Thanks.

Just now, Voltaire said:

Oh... maybe... I'm usually last to pick up on these things. Thanks.

Just guessing, I haven’t logged on for a few weeks and noticed Raven’s Fan is gone and now we’ve got this new asshat. 

Just now, OldMaid said:

Just guessing, I haven’t logged on for a few weeks and noticed Raven’s Fan is gone and now we’ve got this new asshat. 

Your reasoning is sound.

56 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Russia sucks and christians are ass holes.

Nurse Louise has bad manners. And needs to fill in the word 'liberals instead of 'Christians'. :thumbsup:

Valiant effort though. 

1 hour ago, JustinCharge said:

not a single damn person here believes you on this.

I believe her on this, so that torpedoes this comment and sends it to a watery grave.

2 hours ago, OldMaid said:

Oh no!!! Not "Everyone here!!".  :shocking:  :lol:

Jeez that's funny how you put so much stock into the opinions of your fellow liberal stooges on this site. You really must be living as a true blue liberal bottom feeder in life to hold that stance. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, OldMaid said:

see, in the commie revolution in 1917, insane people like you won.  my grandfather managed to escape but everyone else died.  we learned nothing from that.  now the insane people are winning again. only this time, there is no place to run.  its all getting nuked. 

17 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Brings me back to the early 80’s when I washed dishes in a restaurant sweating my ass off and all we had was an AM radio.  Hall and Oates ruled the roost on WNNNNBC.  

I can't go for that, oh no...

no can do

6 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

see, in the commie revolution in 1917, insane people like you won.  my grandfather managed to escape but everyone else died.  we learned nothing from that.  now the insane people are winning again. only this time, there is no place to run.  its all getting nuked. 

Three weeks ago, I watched five films on the plane ride to USA. One of them was Dr. Zhivago. 

Our bodies are simply vehicles 

there a millions of stories of people who have died and were revived that tell of their experiences as well as from Doctors, Nurses, etc.

Fundamentally, I don't care.  I do believe when we die it's over.  Poof. as a matter of fact, I don't think we actually know when we die.  We know we are dying of course, but not when it actually happens.   Because there is nothing after the event.  No time whatsoever to think "oh wow I died"  It's just instantantly gone.  No remorse, sadness, or anything at all.  Not a single millisecond of thought about it after it happened.  It's a scary thought, but also a comforting thought.

Now....I do believe that since death is evolutionary, and everything dies, our brains have something in there to comfort us when it is happening.  That may be pleasant thoughts, white lights, old friends etc...not to mention a massive release of hormones or something to calm the body.  After all, death is inevitable and I believe our brains are trained for that event.  I also think the visions that people see are related to that, and a possible lack of oxygen to the brain when the system shuts down.  I do absolutely believe when our hearts stop, our brains function for a bit after, and it knows we are about to be dead and that's when the dying steps in the brain take place.

Now with that said...IF there is a soul in me that has been repurposed-- I don't know it.  And I won't know it if my soul enters another body.  It's essentially meaningless if we don't know about it so what's the point in thinking about it I guess.    That's why my biggest push back on reincarnation is that we don't know we have been reincarnated so why do we even care?   And those that think they were , or are, are just hoping.  

A soul for lack of a better term is a blueprint of all of your life experiences and how they create neural pathways and conduits for energy.  We are all stored potential energy.  The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be destroyed but only change form.  The body's  energy upon death is transformed to other forms and that blueprint or soul will exist like the after image you see after a bright flash.  So yes there is a soul.

1 minute ago, Cloaca du jour said:

A soul for lack of a better term is a blueprint of all of your life experiences and how they create neural pathways and conduits for energy.  We are all stored potential energy.  The law of conservation of energy states that energy cannot be destroyed but only change form.  The body's  energy upon death is transformed to other forms and that blueprint or soul will exist like the after image you see after a bright flash.  So yes there is a soul.

Yeah, no.   When we die, that doesn't mean all energy is gone.  It exists in our cells etc.  When we are cremated, that energy is released into the world again.  When we are buried, that energy decays.   That explanation is worthless in explaining a a soul to me.

Humans forever have tried to make believe that there is something after death, because it's always been so hard for us to actually accept that when we die, it's over.   It's a scary thought to say "is that it? I'm done?" So we create a hope of something after.  But it is a hope, a fantasy, dreamt up by humans to help with the inevitable.

20 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Russia sucks and christians are ass holes.

Yet you celebrate Christmas.  Doesn’t get more phony than that. The Russian hockey player is 10x the man you are. 

• Like 1

Just now, League Champion said:

Ouch that's cold, probably true though 🤠

Please don’t engage with that fraud about the Giants. I’m your man if you want that. He’s a poseur. 

21 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yet you celebrate Christmas.  Doesn’t get more phony than that. The Russian hockey player is 10x the man you are. 

I bet the Russian hockey player doesn't wish that kids get raped like you do

2 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I bet the Russian hockey player doesn't wish that kids get raped like you do

I don’t wish that. I bet he doesn’t blame kids for their own rape like you do, in order to protect a trans, for some reason. But let’s stay on topic. You- fraud. Thoughts? 

On 1/18/2023 at 7:57 AM, kozmiq said:

If you don't then you don't.  You (and I know that there are some) believe that after a person dies, that's it .. nothing more.  But keep in mind, there is no 'common knowledge' because there is no actual proof, either way.  It is your opinion.  Just conjecture.  So let's all admit that.

But for those who believe that we as a people have believed for thousands of years .. and in every religion or even non religion .. what do you think happens with said SOUL ?  Do you believe it goes to Heaven / Hell .. or do you believe there's a purgatory .. OR do you believe as many do .. and as I do, the Soul transfers to other bodies.

I not only believe that but I have done extensive research and although it's still conjecture, I have determined which person that my SOUL was in prior to transferring into my body.  My belief is that after a person dies, their SOUL spends 40 days in limbo.  Maybe coming to the conclusion that body is now dead and maybe searching for answers.  Then entering into a fetus at the 4.5 month stage of a pregnancy.  So, my SOUL comes from a person who died approximately 5.8 months prior to my birth.

Lastly, a SOUL is who you are - not what you are.  It's not physical nor is it your opinions or desires in life.  It's a degree of good or badness a person is.

That’s not true.  God’s word is true.  John 14:2&3. 2 Corinthians 5:1-21.  Romans 6:23.  That’s prof.  

Anything else is just Hell.  

Thanks. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

So as many as 12 million people died in that revolution, and somehow your grandfather was the only one to escape? Your soul and physical body are separated from reality and common sense.

🤣