Sign in to follow this  
weepaws

CBS sports making ff fun again.

Very good article , with three very good points I agree with.  No waivers, just FAB.  No Full PPR , only half PPR.  And no Te slot.  

Thanks. 

hey different strokes for different folks.   not all the changes are for me but I respect if you like them.

Where is the owners of Kelce, non of my four leagues did the Kelce owner make it to the championship round, and in two of my leagues the Kelce owner didn’t make that playoffs. 

2 hours ago, LaChup said:

Why no TE slot? You sick of getting beat by Kelce?

Why is a TE slot needed?

Love the kicker and def slot, streaming both of those slots is very enjoyable.  

There's a lot of stupid crap with fantasy football.  Kicker, defenses, and special teams are among them... TE's are not.

I don’t think a TE slot is stupid, I don’t think def or kicker slot is stupid.  

Using FFToday own scoring system , there is a big bigger difference between the number one TE Vs the number fourteen TE. 

The gap isn’t nearly as big with kickers and def.   

But using the term stupid, is just stupid.  

Thanks. 

25 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

There's a lot of stupid crap with fantasy football.  Kicker, defenses, and special teams are among them... TE's are not.

I like TEs on ff teams, I just don’t think one has to own one on their ff team.  

Didn’t you say that you play in a league that doesn’t use a true TE slot? 

1 hour ago, weepaws said:

like TEs on ff teams, I just don’t think one has to own one on their ff team.

I like that as well. No TE slot but you can roster & flex them if you like. 

2 hours ago, weepaws said:

I like TEs on ff teams, I just don’t think one has to own one on their ff team.  

Didn’t you say that you play in a league that doesn’t use a true TE slot? 

One of them used to be like that.  They have roster requirements... you must have 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 5 WR's/TE's, 2 K, 2 DE.  The Covid year, they went to a Daily Fantasy style and had a spot for TE.  Ever since, they've kept it... so now the roster requirements are 4 WR's and 2 TE's.  The other league's I'm in have a TE slot and a RB/WR/TE slot.

22 hours ago, weepaws said:

Very good article , with three very good points I agree with.  No waivers, just FAB.  No Full PPR , only half PPR.  And no Te slot.  

Thanks. 

Nice link to said article...

Sorry, I tried but I couldn’t send a link.  Probably user error. But I couldn’t get my device to do that.  

I hope you can forgive me in your heart.  

21 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Sorry, I tried but I couldn’t send a link.  Probably user error. But I couldn’t get my device to do that.  

I hope you can forgive me in your heart.  

i got banned from fbg once for calling someone an idiot for not posting a link.

1 hour ago, posty said:

I don’t have any question about it.  You did.  

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

i got banned from fbg once for calling someone an idiot for not posting a link.

Let’s all thank the administration team on FFToday for not doing that when one calls you an idiot. 

Thanks. 

10 hours ago, weepaws said:

Let’s all thank the administration team on FFToday for not doing that when one calls you an idiot. 

Thanks. 

Amen, that reminds me of another Fantasy Football Forums that I will not mention. They also have like 3 members left. 

On 1/19/2023 at 6:38 AM, League Champion said:

I don't mind the TE spot. My ideal league would have no kicker or defense. They're cumbersome to handicap every week. 

Agree about the K, but not the D.  The kicker slot has already been eliminated from the Yahoo Daily format, and I don't miss it at all.  However, drafting or streaming defenses can really make a significant difference on a weekly basis, I kind of enjoy the challenge of picking the right ones.  Whereas with kickers, it's so much more left to chance.

Gotta keep the TE slot though, kind of ridiculous to eliminate that position imo.

53 minutes ago, Running With Daboll said:

Gotta keep the TE slot though, kind of ridiculous to eliminate that position imo.

I'm ok with that.

Depending on the format I would like to see the Kicker & Defense gone but only if it meant 2 more open roster spots or adding IDP. 

Especially in dynasty. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, League Champion said:

I'm ok with that.

Depending on the format I would like to see the Kicker & Defense gone but only if it meant 2 more open roster spots or adding IDP. 

Especially in dynasty. 

I like that idea.

I was in a league that only used QBs, TEs, Ks, and Ds.  We didn't start drafting until the 10th round.

On 1/19/2023 at 6:38 AM, League Champion said:

I don't mind the TE spot. My ideal league would have no kicker or defense. They're cumbersome to handicap every week. 

That’s how I like to run my league, no K or Defense

Opposite for me, I like the kicker and def slot, the TE only slot needs to go.