Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

DeSantis and his stupid laws

10 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

2 who had trans kids or 2 that had trans surgeries on their kid?  There were at least two who mutilated their children so your first sentence makes no sense. 

fatguyinlittlecoat   

That thread is famous over here, it was mocked often, deservedly.  Guy cut his young minor daughter's tats off.

So you are also against adults making these decisions? 

Yes, fatguy was who I was thinking about. What I said is that I thought his daughter transitioned after she turned 18 and was in college.  I didn't think she was a minor.  I could be wrong. 

I remember another having a kid that came out as trans, but it was early and not to the point of surgery.  

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh, because the left here seems to be blaming the right for all the censorship in education.  Also, why does the left get college professors fired? I thought the free exchange of ideas was the goal? 

Is there a reason you can't ask people who hold these positions these questions? 

The goal for me is an exchange of ideas.  It's crystal clear to me that is not the case for many people.  I think those kooks getting professors fired and blocking conservative speakers are every bit stupid as the book banners and people making crt illegal.  

42 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

So you are also against adults making these decisions? 

Yes, fatguy was who I was thinking about. What I said is that I thought his daughter transitioned after she turned 18 and was in college.  I didn't think she was a minor.  I could be wrong. 

I remember another having a kid that came out as trans, but it was early and not to the point of surgery.  

You're wrong.  Hormone therapy at age 16 and tats cut off at 17.  

Adults can do anything they want.  Parent's job is to protect them until then.  Sick weak foks like fatguy failed the parent test.

Back to your original claim that you don't know anyone that supports surgery on minors you can add every single poster in that thread that gushed about how wonderful it was.  Add on the poster from that thread that has TWO (two! what are the odds?!?!) transitioning F to M kids both with top surgery done, one 16 one 18.  Add on to that the guy in that thread with the M to F kid who he has on hormones at age 16.  Add on to that the guy who's niece transitioned at age 6, SIX years old.  Add on the guy that admitted to having a lot of experience, but would never post specifics.

All that from one single thread.  By all accounts this idea of mutilating children is pretty damn rampant inside a highly liberal population like FBGs.  

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Is there a reason you can't ask people who hold these positions these questions? 

The goal for me is an exchange of ideas.  It's crystal clear to me that is not the case for many people.  I think those kooks getting professors fired and blocking conservative speakers are every bit stupid as the book banners and people making crt illegal.  

CRT is a lie. A whole bunch of lies. And what books are banned?

24 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Adults can do anything they want.  Parent's job is to protect them until then.  Sick weak foks like fatguy failed the parent test.

Back to your original claim that you don't know anyone that supports surgery on minors you can add every single poster in that thread that gushed about how wonderful it was.  Add on the poster from that thread that has TWO (two! what are the odds?!?!) transitioning F to M kids both with top surgery done, one 16 one 18.  Add on to that the guy in that thread with the M to F kid who he has on hormones at age 16.  Add on to that the guy who's niece transitioned at age 6, SIX years old.  Add on the guy that admitted to having a lot of experience, but would never post specifics.

All that from one single thread.  By all accounts this idea of mutilating children is pretty damn rampant inside a highly liberal population like FBGs.  

Holy shite. But at least it’s rare and not widespread. Too bad for the kids it does happen to I guess. Sucks for them 

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Then I'm wrong.  I didn't take notes, I just remember him talking about Peter in college and how much happier his kid were.   I thought the surgery was when they were 18.   I will take your word for it.     I don't remember anything else from those examples, but again - I will take you at your word.   I have no interest in digging through old threads I wasn't in much to begin with.  

Just curious - do you know any trans people IRL or know any parents dealing with this in their family? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Holy shite. But at least it’s rare and nit widespread. Too bad for the kids it does happen to I guess. Sucks for them 

By all accounts Peter was happier and well adjusted to college.   I mostly poked in the thread because sometimes he would come in and answer questions.   Even if it wasn't a choice I would make with my kid, I found that refreshing and it's good to interact with reasonable trans people who don't freak out about misgendering, trans in sports, etc..  Just wanted to live their life.    

22 minutes ago, craftsman said:

CRT is a lie. A whole bunch of lies. And what books are banned?

Sigh.   None, in the sense that you keep referring to it.    Yes, a kid can still buy Gender Queer on Amazon, ffs.  It has not been removed from existence.  🙄  

A lot in the sense that I am talking about - banned/removed from libraries public and schools.   Even the articles you click on refer to book bans in the same sense I am using it.  

You are acting exactly like squis right now.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

Sigh.   None, in the sense that you keep referring to it.    Yes, a kid can still buy Gender Queer on Amazon, ffs.  It has not been removed from existence.  🙄  

A lot in the sense that I am talking about - banned/removed from libraries public and schools.   Even the articles you click on refer to book bans in the same sense I am using it.  

You are acting exactly like squis right now.  

So no books are banned. You just want your lies to be in schools.

32 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

What exactly is that about? What do you mean by "transitioned"? Did she say at age six that she was really a boy or was it a boy who said she was a girl?

But again, where I see the difference and what I am totally against is when people are pushing their beliefs on others and not letting them make their own choices.     You don't want people to tell you what to do with guns, vaccines, etc. and denying you choices.   Why in the world are you trying to tell them what to do with their kids, their bodies, and what books they are allowed to check out?  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Imagine walking into a classroom and seeing some sloppy pig with blue hair and a nose ring sitting at the teachers desk? Someone you would never ask to babysit your kids but will be with them nearly every day for a year and you won’t be there? Scary.  

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

But again, where I see the difference and what I am totally against is when people are pushing their beliefs on others and not letting them make their own choices.     You don't want people to tell you what to do with guns, vaccines, etc. and denying you choices.   Why in the world are you trying to tell them what to do with their kids, their bodies, and what books they are allowed to check out?  

I liberals pushing their liberal views on underage kids.

7 minutes ago, squistion said:

What exactly is that about? What do you mean by "transitioned"? Did she say at age six that she was really a boy or was it a boy who said she was a girl?

I'm betting you've heard of the My Son Peter thread.  You can go get your own take on it.  "Transition" was the word they used and it was a boy that always wanted to play with dolls so they "transitioned" him to a little girl.  

If you have a problem with how Desantis governs Florida then just don’t move there. Opinions are like : everyone’s got one. However, it seems the people watching CNN don’t bother to read what’s in these things unlike Desantis. Explain to me why Queer Identity is included in this “Africa American history” package. Has nothing to do with African Americans but you know the left cultists can’t help but try and slip their agendas in there. He even goes on to say they are looking to teach, not indoctrinate. Goes on to list examples, from the bill no less, that goes against teaching and is indoctrination 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

So no books are banned. You just want your lies to be in schools.

Most of the books that are being removed from schools are FICTION.  They are already made up stories, dumb ass.     

Evidently some conservative snowflakes are so scared of words and stories that they need to make sure other people's kids don't read them too.   I don't understand what is so upsetting to you and others about a book in a library.   You afraid of your kid reading Gender Queer and wanting to suck a strap-on?  Your kid going to read Harry Potter and try to cast a spell on you or become a pagan?   Read Stephen King or Game of Thrones, and hell I don't even know.   

Like I said, no need to try to do that dumb thing where you try to claim I am for anything in the library or I would want Hustler available.   I've already said that there is a time and place for most things, but you guys are nuts when you are getting behind these types of book removals from HS and public libraries.    Even funnier when you turn around and then complain about the left shutting down conservative speakers and ideas.  

Just now, RogerDodger said:

I'm betting you've heard of the My Son Peter thread.  You can go get your own take on it.  "Transition" was the word they used and it was a boy that always wanted to play with dolls so they "transitioned" him to a little girl.  

No, I am not familiar with that thread. How old was this boy and how did they "transition" him and is any link to this?

38 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Most of the books that are being removed from schools are FICTION.  They are already made up stories, dumb ass.     

Evidently some conservative snowflakes are so scared of words and stories that they need to make sure other people's kids don't read them too.   I don't understand what is so upsetting to you and others about a book in a library.   You afraid of your kid reading Gender Queer and wanting to suck a strap-on?  Your kid going to read Harry Potter and try to cast a spell on you or become a pagan?   Read Stephen King or Game of Thrones, and hell I don't even know.   

Like I said, no need to try to do that dumb thing where you try to claim I am for anything in the library or I would want Hustler available.   I've already said that there is a time and place for most things, but you guys are nuts when you are getting behind these types of book removals from HS and public libraries.    Even funnier when you turn around and then complain about the left shutting down conservative speakers and ideas.  

CRT is a lie that you liberals want to teach as truth. What's so difficult for you and your liberal collective cronies to keep your shlt out of the kid's heads?

Where did I complain about the left shutting down conservative speakers? Liberals do it on adult college campuses so I think it's liberal fear of the truth coming out to actual adults. But whatever. When kids turn 18, they can whine all they want. And grow up into whiny little 50 year old bltches like you if they want.

Just keep your liberal slimy thoughts out of the kid's heads is all I'm saying.

43 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, I am not familiar with that thread. How old was this boy and how did they "transition" him and is any link to this?

You're a foking moron. You've spent a sizable amount of your life on that forum and even if you never saw the thread I just told you the name of it.  Normally I tell a dimwit like yourself to go find it yourself, but, people might want to take a peak into the disgusting world of child mutilation so here you go. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/my-son-peter.785708/page-2#post-22739753

That's the post you're pining for. 

Here is the thread from the start.  

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/my-son-peter.785708/

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

You're a foking moron. You've spent a sizable amount of your life on that forum and even if you never saw the thread I just told you the name of it.  Normally I tell a dimwit like yourself to go find it yourself, but, people might want to take a peak into the disgusting world of child mutilation so here you go. 

https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/my-son-peter.785708/page-2#post-22739753

Buncha weirdos over there

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Refresh everyone's memory who haven't read or don't remember the entire thread (and I don't have the time to reread all 6 pages)

At what age did he "transition" or when did his parents "transition" him? I doubt it was at 9 or 10 years of age, IIRC it was much later than that, like more 16+. 

36 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I wish that was all you were saying.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, craftsman said:

CRT is a lie that you liberals want to teach as truth. What's so difficult for you and your liberal collective cronies to keep your shlt out of the kid's heads?

Where did I complain about the left shutting down conservative speakers? Liberals do it on adult college campuses so I think it's liberal fear of the truth coming out to actual adults. But whatever. When kids turn 18, they can whine all they want. And grow up into whiny little 50 year old bltches like you if they want.

That has 0 to do with the books being banned which is what you were asking about.   

Anything to go off on a anti-lib rant, I guess.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Have a good night, man. 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

That has 0 to do with the books being banned which is what you were asking about.   

Anything to go off on a anti-lib rant, I guess.  Keep fighting the good fight.  Have a good night, man. 

Zero books have been banned.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, BuckSwope said:

How come you only seem to care about censorship of sexual material? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

How come you only seem to care about censorship of sexual material? 

I care about all censorship.   We have been talking about books in libraries, and the most cited reason for their removal is sexual material, hence the discussion about it.  

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

Refresh everyone's memory who haven't read or don't remember the entire thread (and I don't have the time to reread all 6 pages)

At what age did he "transition" or when did his parents "transition" him? I doubt it was at 9 or 10 years of age, IIRC it was much later than that, like more 16+. 

Holy fok you are retarded. It's the very first sentance of the first link I provided for your dumbasss.  And give me a break with you dont have time for 6 pages. 🤣  You have no life.  

I will add this because if you think it’s controversial to transition at 16, doing so at 6/7 is an even bigger jump. My niece was born...

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Why am I not surprised this thread became about trans kids 

I think folks are just discussing the curriculum of the African American studies class.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

I care about all censorship.   We have been talking about books in libraries, and the most cited reason for their removal is sexual material, hence the discussion about it.  

I would say censoring dissenting speech and ideas is a much more troubling concern. And we all know what side is doing that. They even cheer on and back up the government when they do it. 

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Holy fok you are retarded. It's the very first sentance of the first link I provided for your dumbasss.  And give me a break with you dont have time for 6 pages. 🤣  You have no life.  

And how exactly did she transition at that age? And did her parents have anything to do with it?

Just now, squistion said:

And how exactly did she transition at that age?

I'm not doing any more of your homework dummy. But, buts.  Read it yourself or fok off.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I'm not doing any more of your homework dummy. But, buts.  Read it yourself or fok off.  

:crickets: 

This is the response from you I expected because there is no "there" there to back up your claims.

Have a good evening.

:crickets: 

This is the response from you I expected because there is no "there: there to back up your claims.

Have a good evening.

The sick foks are discussing transitioning at age 6/7.  FACT. 

I will add this because if you think it’s controversial to transition at 16, doing so at 6/7 is an even bigger jump. My niece was born

The sick foks are discussing transitioning at age 6/7.  FACT. 

And what exactly do they mean by transitioning? Is it just by informing her folks of that on her own at that age?

And what exactly do they mean by transitioning? Is it just by informing her folks of that on her own at that age?

Informing her folks?  As usual you're on your own planet. You're ok with it, and @BuckSwope can add you to his list.  That's it, not my job to translate English to a retard.  

Informing her folks?  As usual you're on your own planet. You're ok with it, and @BuckSwope can add you to his list.  That's it, not my job to translate English to a retard.  

Once again unable to answer the simple question: How did she transition at that age? Either you don't know or the answer does not fit your narrative.

Once again unable to answer the simple question: How did she transition at that age? Either you don't know or the answer does not fit your narrative.

You can go upstairs and play 20 questions with your mom.  

I dont think you've even followed the narrative so go ahead and answer this simple question: What's my narrative?