Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

DeSantis and his stupid laws

Just now, RogerDodger said:

You can go upstairs and play 20 questions with your mom.  

I dont think you've even followed the narrative so go ahead and answer this simple question: What's my narrative?  

I would imagine it is that the child didn't come up with this on her own and her "grooming" parents were somehow responsible. Since you won't give us any details on how she transitioned or what exactly is meant by that, it is all appropriate speculation. 

Just now, squistion said:

I would imagine it is that the child didn't come up with this on her own and her "grooming" parents were somehow responsible. Since you won't give us any details on how she transitioned or what exactly is meant by that, it is all appropriate speculation. 

You're imagining what my narrative is and admit it's pure speculation?  Nice work Einstein.  

The discussion started with Bucky's narrative that not very many libs are ok with transition surgery on minors or he doesnt know many. One example of someone who obviously is is the uncle of someone who "transitioned", his words, at the age of 6/7 and posted that story in support of another person who cut his daughters tats off at age 17.  

You're chasing ghosts with your game of 20 questions out of simple-mindedness and the inability to follow along in a thread.  

2 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You're imagining what my narrative is and admit it's pure speculation?  Nice work Einstein.  

The discussion started with Bucky's narrative that not very many libs are ok with transition surgery on minors or he doesnt know many. One example of someone who obviously is is the uncle of someone who "transitioned", his words, at the age of 6/7 and posted that story in support of another person who cut his daughters tats off at age 17.  

You're chasing ghosts with your game of 20 questions out of simple-mindedness and the inability to follow along in a thread.  

If you won't provide an explanation or give an actual narrative than anyone is free to speculate.

And we still have no idea how exactly she transitioned.

8 minutes ago, squistion said:

And we still have no idea how exactly she transitioned.

It doesnt matter for my narrative. Only the narrative you've imagined in your head, mental midget.  

It doesnt matter for my narrative. Only the narrative you've imagined in your head, mental midget.  

Bottom line is that you have no idea or clue what is meant by this child "transitioning" or you would give us some details, or any details, but you have none.

Just now, squistion said:

Bottom line is that you have no idea or clue what is meant by this child "transitioning" or you would give us some details, or any details, but you have none.

All the details known are in the thread I linked if you want to keep chasing ghosts.  I dont care the details.  My point has always been that the uncle supports the guy who cut the tats off his 17 year old. 

Mental midget fails again.  

All the details known are in the thread I linked if you want to keep chasing ghosts.  I dont care the details.  My point has always been that the uncle supports the guy who cut the tats off his 17 year old. 

Mental midget fails again.  

Which you refuse to provide or quote (because they obviously aren't there). 

11 minutes ago, squistion said:

Who cares?  There isnt some sort of gotcha there. 

But hey let's go down that road for the ghost you're chasing for some reason (you really ought to seek help).

We know at age 6/7 they changed their gender, name and appearance.  

The transition was super difficult. I mean we’ve all probably gotten a radical new haircut or bought some really different outfit when we were young and were nervous about how people would react. Now imagine changing genders and name.

Given that the story was offered up in support of someone who started transitioning ten years later than this little girlboy, and had their tats cut off as a minor. There isnt any reason to assume the little girlboy wont end up with similar results.  

Popcorn!

No matter what the topic is some conservative nit wants to rail on transsexuals. We get it; you guys are obsessed with this issue. I figure none of you have ever even met a transsexual but you’re terrified they are going to “groom” you any day now. 
And as for this RogerDodger  dude, you might as well just have the operation right now. You know you want to, otherwise why would you devote so much time discussing it? Just go get them cut off (unless you’ve done it already.) 

Out of respect for RogerDodger, I will begin to call him “they” from this point forward. 

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I feel sorry for RogerDodger; they are self-hating. 

I wonder who they were at the PSF. They seems to know the threads we posted in and what we said there probably better than we do (talk about being obsessed :lol:).

8 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

No matter what the topic is some conservative nit wants to rail on transsexuals. We get it; you guys are obsessed with this issue. I figure none of you have ever even met a transsexual but you’re terrified they are going to “groom” you any day now. 
And as for this RogerDodger  dude, you might as well just have the operation right now. You know you want to, otherwise why would you devote so much time discussing it? Just go get them cut off (unless you’ve done it already.) 

Out of respect for RogerDodger, I will begin to call him “they” from this point forward. 

I’ve met plenty of trans. Most of them were outwardly mentally ill. Some of them are  very funny. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’ve met plenty of trans. Most of them were outwardly mentally ill. Some of them are  very funny. 

Yeah, well, I am not sure what exactly that means...but, if your preconception of trans folks is that they are mentally ill, then that is probably how you will perceive them.

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Yeah, well, I am not sure what exactly that means...but, if your preconception of trans folks is that they are mentally ill, then that is probably how you will perceive them.

There was nothing preconceived about it. It was obvious and confirmed. Justin is right about you. You know things that are impossible to know. 

There was nothing preconceived about it. It was obvious and confirmed. Justin is right about you. You know things that are impossible to know. 

Can you say "confirmation bias"?

31 minutes ago, squistion said:

Can you say "confirmation bias"?

Can you say “take them to the psych ward” ? Holy shite. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Can you say “take them to the psych ward” ? Holy shite. 

If you are predisposed and expecting to encounter someone who is mentally ill, that is probably what you will find.

1 minute ago, squistion said:

If you are predisposed and expecting to encounter someone who is mentally ill, that is probably what you will find.

So you think I was just dragging them off to the psych ward for no reason? Yeah, that’s a fun way to spend the night. 

So you think I was just dragging them off to the psych ward for no reason? Yeah, that’s a fun way to spend the night. 

I must say, in my lifetime, that I have never been in the presence of anyone who was dragged off to a psych ward for any reason (and I doubt few here have ever had that experience).

32 minutes ago, squistion said:

I must say, in my lifetime, that I have never been in the presence of anyone who was dragged off to a psych ward for any reason (and I doubt few here have ever had that experience).

Yeah well I have. All too often.  

6 hours ago, squistion said:

I think gender dysphoria is something we can take seriously without being mean to those afflicted.

It might be true that pretending with them is the best catharsis for their infliction. Any reasonable person would then play along if it helped.

9 hours ago, squistion said:

I wonder who they were at the PSF. They seems to know the threads we posted in and what we said there probably better than we do (talk about being obsessed :lol:).

You dont forget train wreaks when you see them dumbasss.  

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Correction dummy, time spent explaining to a retard why he was so wrong. But you're right, waisted time because Squiz is so foking retarded. 

And "it" seems so much more appropriate for the freaks. IMO. 

Enough with the trans.  A diagnosis for gender dysphoria is included in the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders (DSM-5). It’s a mental disorder. Your chromosomes don’t change because you decide you’re a different sex. And yes a majority of youth that are transitioning are girls. This is a fact. It’s also points to the influence of platforms like tic tok and that young girls are vulnerable. We use to call them tomboys. A lot of them grew up to be smokes and wild in the sack. You you sick freaks want cut their off. 

Back to black youth and CRT. Here’s the Chancellor of DC public schools. Anti-Racism? Sounds a lot like CRT -

DC Math and Reading test scores fall to lowest levels in 5 years

9% proficiency in math. That’s abysmal and their solution is tell black youth that math is racist and there needs to be equity in the public school system instead of merit. This is a Democrat issue 100% self inflicted. You own it and it’s repulsive. 

9 hours ago, squistion said:

Most trans folks I have met have mental health issues, so too for gays and lesbians.  Of course most heterosexuals I have meet have mental health issues as well.  Almost all of the mental health issues I have encountered in folks were mostly transitory and episodic, but not always.  Society and the human condition itself challenges us all.

13 hours ago, squistion said:

No, I am not familiar with that thread. How old was this boy and how did they "transition" him and is any link to this?

You're a f'n liar, Squis.  You were all over those threads at FBG and supported that nonsense 110%.

This doe-in-the-woods, "Golly Gee, Mister!  I just don't know" shtick doesn't work here, either.  Your well known in the other forum for playing this game.  You posted damn near as much as Tim.  That shtick might work with your mom, but it doesn't work here.

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, squistion said:

You have to get out of the basement first. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

:first:. You know you're winning when a ultra libby defender of all things LGBTQWERTY starts using trans and other ghey terms in a derogatory manner.  Keep going Tim, start calling all of us phaggots.  

:pointstosky:

10 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're a f'n liar, Squis.  You were all over those threads at FBG and supported that nonsense 110%.

This doe-in-the-woods, "Golly Gee, Mister!  I just don't know" shtick doesn't work here, either.  Your well known in the other forum for playing this game.  You posted damn near as much as Tim.  That shtick might work with your mom, but it doesn't work here.

Not true. Check out the total number of posts Tim and I have done. They are over 3 times my number, 161k to 45k (and that's over a 20 year period for me, so I wasn't as active there as most who posted regularly). 

33 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:first:. You know you're winning when an eroultra libby defender of all things LGBTQWERTY starts using trans and other ghey terms in a derogatory manner.  Keep going Tim, start calling all of us phaggots.  

:pointstosky:

Derogatory? Not at all. I think being trans is great. You should be proud of your decision. If I could talk to your friends and family right now I would tell them “RogerDodger made a choice to be themself; they are incredibly brave!” 

• Haha 1

Back to the subject of this thread: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/01/25/desantis-african-american-studies-black-history/

DeSantis is facing a lot of backlash over this issue. I’m sure he loves it. But personally I don’t think that being known as George Wallace 2.0 is likely to help his Presidential chances…

6 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Back to the subject of this thread: 

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2023/01/25/desantis-african-american-studies-black-history/

DeSantis is facing a lot of backlash over this issue. I’m sure he loves it. But personally I don’t think that being known as George Wallace 2.0 is likely to help his Presidential chances…

Regardless of your personal thoughts on this issue, Desantis' action seems to be having the intended effect:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3829272-college-board-to-revise-ap-african-american-studies-class-rejected-by-desantis/

Just now, Strike said:

Regardless of your personal thoughts on this issue, Desantis' action seems to be having the intended effect:

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/3829272-college-board-to-revise-ap-african-american-studies-class-rejected-by-desantis/

My personal thoughts are I would love to see a compromise reached. But I’m skeptical there will be one because that doesn’t fit with DeSantis’ political goals. So I predict that no matter what changes the College Board offers, they won’t be enough. I certainly hope I’m wrong about this. 

And you can tell how disingenuous the Florida Department of Education is being when they write “we look forward to the elimination of CRT from the course”. Critical Race Theory is so undefined by its critics that nearly ANY discussion of Black history and culture can be used as an example of it. Because CRT is essentially a focus on American history from a Black perspective. Given this definition how can a Black studies course be taught without Black perspectives? It can’t. Thus, by calling for the elimination of CRT, the effect is to ban the course. Which was the goal in the first place. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And you can tell how disingenuous the Florida Department of Education is being when they write “we look forward to the elimination of CRT from the course”. Critical Race Theory is so undefined by its critics that nearly ANY discussion of Black history and culture can be used as an example of it. Because CRT is essentially a focus on American history from a Black perspective. Given this definition how can a Black studies course be taught without Black perspectives? It can’t. Thus, by calling for the elimination of CRT, the effect is to ban the course. Which was the goal in the first place. 

No, it can't and seems like something out of The Onion. 

25 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Derogatory? Not at all. I think being trans is great. You should be proud of your decision. If I could talk to your friends and family right now I would tell them “RogerDodger made a choice to be themself; they are incredibly brave!” 

C'mon Darth, you're almost there.  Start calling everyone that disagrees with you a phaggot.  "Just go get them cut off!"   Just what every tranny wants to hear.  🤣

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

nah, they gave the reasons.  you naturally want to extrapolate those into your own narrative which as usual=======================RACIST.

tiring to say the least.

12 hours ago, squistion said:

11 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Who cares?  There isnt some sort of gotcha there. 

But hey let's go down that road for the ghost you're chasing for some reason (you really ought to seek help).

We know at age 6/7 they changed their gender, name and appearance.  

Given that the story was offered up in support of someone who started transitioning ten years later than this little girlboy, and had their tats cut off as a minor. There isnt any reason to assume the little girlboy wont end up with similar results.  

Popcorn!

Catch your ghost Squiz?  You were trying to make some sort of point here, or did you finally figure out what a moron you are?