Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

DeSantis and his stupid laws

Foking idiot Timcockitch thinks hes going to prove something with a Hulu series. Has the GC ever experienced someone this foking retarded. 

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Foking idiot Timcockitch thinks hes going to prove something with a Hulu series. Has the GC ever experienced someone this foking retarded. 

I wonder if he’ll find out that slavery was worse than he thought it was. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Cool.  Let us know what you learn that you don’t know already. Thanks in advance. 

I watched the first episode tonight. It was outstanding. 

What I didn’t realize was that a direct line can be drawn between the voting restrictions of the past and current GOP efforts to curtail black voting. That was eye opening. There was a lot more. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I always try to educate myself. You ought to try it sometime. 

7 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I watched the first episode tonight. It was outstanding. 

What I didn’t realize was that a direct line can be drawn between the voting restrictions of the past and current GOP efforts to curtail black voting. That was eye opening. There was a lot more. 

Examples? 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Watch it and decide for yourself. 

Oh. Because there has been record turn out of all voters, AA’s included recently. The GOP must really suck at suppressing the vote. And considering most black people live in solid blue states, how are they pulling it off? 

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh. Because there has been record turn out of all voters, AA’s included recently. The GOP must really suck at suppressing the vote. And considering most black people live in solid blue states, how are they pulling it off? 

The record turnout is despite Republican efforts. But that doesn’t mean they’re done trying. 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The record turnout is despite Republican efforts. But that doesn’t mean they’re done trying. 

Well, they better get cracking. Biden got 81 million votes last time. 

54 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

There are a few, but Timecock is competing for dear life to be the biggest idiot, and he's making an impression in that area for sure.

This 1619 nonsense has been dismissed as fiction by every prominent historical scholar in the US. The nytimes published this propaganda after failing to secure one academic endorsement of its validity and then had to back track on a number of claims. The end game is reparations and white cuck leftist will shower this garbage with praise. Sh!itlib Tim will say this doesn’t matter if it’s factually inaccurate.

12 Prominent Scholars Criticize 1619 Project

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

This 1619 nonsense has been dismissed as fiction by every prominent historical scholar in the US. The nytimes published this propaganda after failing to secure one academic endorsement of its validity and then had to back track on a number of claims. The end game is reparations and white cuck leftist will shower this garbage with praise. Sh!itlib Tim will say this doesn’t matter if it’s factually inaccurate.

12 Prominent Scholars Criticize 1619 Project

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/historians-clash-1619-project/604093/

Several false or misleading statements in your post:

1. There has been criticism (not dismissal) but not by “every prominent historical scholar”, not even a majority. In fact many prominent historians have defended The NY Times. 
2. The “backtrack” that the Times did involved minor discrepancies. 
3. Most of the dispute has nothing to do with the facts in question but the interpretation of those facts, so the claim that this is “factually inaccurate” is bogus as well. 

To your final point: I don’t believe in reparations. This program will not convince me otherwise. I’ve read plenty of arguments for reparations including the best one ever made IMO by Ta-Nehesi Coates. I still wasn’t convinced. I don’t believe that’s the purpose of this project, but in truth so long as it presents an alternative yet factual exploration of history for my consideration I really don’t care. 

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2019/12/historians-clash-1619-project/604093/

Several false or misleading statements in your post:

1. There has been criticism (not dismissal) but not by “every prominent historical scholar”, not even a majority. In fact many prominent historians have defended The NY Times. 
2. The “backtrack” that the Times did involved minor discrepancies. 
3. Most of the dispute has nothing to do with the facts in question but the interpretation of those facts, so the claim that this is “factually inaccurate” is bogus as well. 

To your final point: I don’t believe in reparations. This program will not convince me otherwise. I’ve read plenty of arguments for reparations including the best one ever made IMO by Ta-Nehesi Coates. I still wasn’t convinced. I don’t believe that’s the purpose of this project, but in truth so long as it presents an alternative yet factual exploration of history for my consideration I really don’t care. 

You’ve been ask to show what’s factual about it several times and haven’t responded until you show up with a crap Atlantic article.   Interesting when we site sources we use lefty sources. When you site sources you use lefty sources because you don’t want to look at the truth because you are a social retard.

Let’s look at some facts -

Slavery was common in the New World even decades prior to 1619.  It is a Spanish royal decree from 1579 forcing Indian slaves in Peru to work in the gold mines.

An estimated 20-40% of Native American cultures were enslaved before their first contact with Europeans. That puts them on par with the slave empires of ancient Greeks, Romans, and yes, even the Confederate South.

Historian Carter Woodson studied 1830 census data and found that among free blacks who were eligible to own slaves, 16% owned black slaves. He found even higher percentages in certain states.

1619 Project also leaves out the inconvenient truth about how common white slavery was during colonial times. Over 300k black slaves were shipped to the North American colonies. But 1.25 MILLION white Europeans were shipped to slave markets in Northern Africa.

The 1619 Project claims American slavery began when 20 black slaves arrived in Jamestown in 1619. But they got the year totally wrong! They should've called it “The 1526 Project." That was the earliest known date that black slaves were brought to America by the Spanish.

The 1619 Project's narrative also leaves out that it is quite possible, and many historians say quite likely, that those first black people to arrive in Jamestown were actually indentured servants, just like their white counterparts.

A man named Anthony Johnson is an example of this.  It’s possible Johnson was one of the Africans brought to Jamestown in 1619.  He was freed after his term of service was up and he became a significant landowner.

The 1619 Project is not history. It's not "truth." It's propaganda aimed at trapping a new generation of students in perpetual victimhood. Your worldview is perverse.

• Thanks 1

NBC News - Nikole Hannah-Jones makes a case for reparations with ‘The 1619 Project’ series

Typical leftist - I don’t believe in reparations but let’s brainwash millions of black youth into believing they are disadvantaged in America. Also, let’s promote theory and falsehoods and teach them math is racist and the systems run by leftists have bias towards them. Why don’t we just outlaw white people? Problem solved. 

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

The FBG reject posters are embarrassing. 

I was perma-band 4 years ago but had these people on ignore at that time. I had no idea they were this insufferably stupid. 

11 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

I offered you two recent books that do just that. Please read them and get back to me. 

You are too lazy to watch a 5 minute Rogan video, but you expect somebody to read two books?

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is absolutely a load of Stacey Abrahams poop.  The University of Georgia recently ran a poll regarding the 2022 election.  If you'll recall, Georgia passed a voter integrity law after the last election that resulted in MLB moving their all star game because the law was "Jim Crow 2.0."  The poll tells another story:

https://sos.ga.gov/news/university-georgia-poll-finds-99-georgia-voters-reported-no-issue-casting-ballot

Focking quit it.  As long as people like you perpetuate the myth that America is a racist cess pool we'll never actually get past it. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Imagine typing this.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

This is absolutely a load of Stacey Abrahams poop.  The University of Georgia recently ran a poll regarding the 2022 election.  If you'll recall, Georgia passed a voter integrity law after the last election that resulted in MLB moving their all star game because the law was "Jim Crow 2.0."  The poll tells another story:

https://sos.ga.gov/news/university-georgia-poll-finds-99-georgia-voters-reported-no-issue-casting-ballot

Focking quit it.  As long as people like you perpetuate the myth that America is a racist cess pool we'll never actually get past it. 

Then what would they have? How would they be able to play hero on message boards and point fingers? Nah, they need it. It’s not going anywhere. 

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Non sequitor

3 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

You’ve been ask to show what’s factual about it several times and haven’t responded until you show up with a crap Atlantic article.   Interesting when we site sources we use lefty sources. When you site sources you use lefty sources because you don’t want to look at the truth because you are a social retard.

Let’s look at some facts -

Slavery was common in the New World even decades prior to 1619.  It is a Spanish royal decree from 1579 forcing Indian slaves in Peru to work in the gold mines.

An estimated 20-40% of Native American cultures were enslaved before their first contact with Europeans. That puts them on par with the slave empires of ancient Greeks, Romans, and yes, even the Confederate South.

Historian Carter Woodson studied 1830 census data and found that among free blacks who were eligible to own slaves, 16% owned black slaves. He found even higher percentages in certain states.

1619 Project also leaves out the inconvenient truth about how common white slavery was during colonial times. Over 300k black slaves were shipped to the North American colonies. But 1.25 MILLION white Europeans were shipped to slave markets in Northern Africa.

The 1619 Project claims American slavery began when 20 black slaves arrived in Jamestown in 1619. But they got the year totally wrong! They should've called it “The 1526 Project." That was the earliest known date that black slaves were brought to America by the Spanish.

The 1619 Project's narrative also leaves out that it is quite possible, and many historians say quite likely, that those first black people to arrive in Jamestown were actually indentured servants, just like their white counterparts.

A man named Anthony Johnson is an example of this.  It’s possible Johnson was one of the Africans brought to Jamestown in 1619.  He was freed after his term of service was up and he became a significant landowner.

The 1619 Project is not history. It's not "truth." It's propaganda aimed at trapping a new generation of students in perpetual victimhood. Your worldview is perverse.

I don’t question the validity of a single fact you’ve written here. I question their relevance, NONe of what you offered has anything to do with the topic at hand. So Indians had slaves. So some blacks had slaves. Who the fuk cares? is that supposed to somehow alter the fact that millions of blacks were enslaved by whites, and that this fact is CENTRAL to our history? You’re offering garbage. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t question the validity of a single fact you’ve written here. I question their relevance, NONe of what you offered has anything to do with the topic at hand. So Indians had slaves. So some blacks had slaves. Who the fuk cares? is that supposed to somehow alter the fact that millions of blacks were enslaved by whites, and that this fact is CENTRAL to our history? You’re offering garbage. 

⬆️TRIGGERED⬆️

51 minutes ago, Strike said:

Republicans are trying to curtail black voting. They attempted to do so in Georgia. They’re attempting to restrict it elsewhere. That’s simply the facts. Call it whatever you want. 

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Republicans are trying to curtail black voting. They attempted to do so in Georgia. They’re attempting to restrict it elsewhere. That’s simply the facts. Call it whatever you want. 

How? Top 2 ways. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Two? How about dozens of ways? 

https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/block-the-vote-voter-suppression-in-2020

And yes this is from the ACLU. And yes they can be trusted. They fight the good fight for our freedom. 

So, you don’t think ID should be required. Ok, I’m listening. Why? 

Why do Non-white voters have to wait in line for hours in Georgia? 

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924527679/why-do-nonwhite-georgia-voters-have-to-wait-in-line-for-hours-too-few-polling-pl

They do. And amazingly they vote anyhow, most of them. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a deliberate act of discrimination designed to reduce minority voting. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

So, you don’t think ID should be required. Ok, I’m listening. Why? 

Because it reduces voting by poor people and minorities, and because theres statistically no election fraud. 

Why do Non-white voters have to wait in line for hours in Georgia? 

https://www.npr.org/2020/10/17/924527679/why-do-nonwhite-georgia-voters-have-to-wait-in-line-for-hours-too-few-polling-pl

They do. And amazingly they vote anyhow, most of them. But that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a deliberate act of discrimination designed to reduce minority voting. 

They live in high populated areas? If a white person lives in the same voting district, do they get to go to the front of the line? 

57 minutes ago, Strike said:

yep,  the go to move for liberals & especially the one you are talking about.

RACIST..................................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Because it reduces voting by poor people and minorities, and because theres statistically no election fraud. 

Poor people don’t have any ID? How do they access Obamacare? Get their tax returns? They didn’t get any stimulus checks? 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

They live in high populated areas? If a white person lives in the same voting district, do they get to go to the front of the line? 

We need to spend more money to accommodate high populated areas for voting purposes. We’ve always done so until GOP politicians voted to take that money away. Why? 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

No they don't. But I'm guessing the white person knows how to obtain a driver's license and I'm guessing the liberals don't think the blacks know how to obtain one for some reason. 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

gotta love it when we try to determine if someone is, who they claim to be, in order to vote, is racist.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor people don’t have any ID? How do they access Obamacare? Get their tax returns? They didn’t get any stimulus checks? 

Some of them don’t. But it doesn’t matter anyhow. Voted IDs are not necessary. 

We need to spend more money to accommodate high populated areas for voting purposes. We’ve always done so until GOP politicians voted to take that money away. Why? 

Well, having worked an election in a huge city , in an azure the longs get long everywhere. Even in the white areas. Next. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Some of them don’t. But it doesn’t matter anyhow. Voted IDs are not necessary. 

So these people the left claims to care about, they don’t want to help them get healthcare and money they have coming to them, just vote? 

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Two? How about dozens of ways? 

https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/block-the-vote-voter-suppression-in-2020

And yes this is from the ACLU. And yes they can be trusted. They fight the good fight for our freedom. 

“Over 21 million U.S. citizens do not have qualifying government-issued photo identification, and these individuals are disproportionately voters of color.”

“25 percent of voting-age Black Americans do not have a government-issued photo ID.”

These two statements are lies, the links they used were from the Brennan Center which is partisan dark money funded garbage and they no longer exist because they are lies. If they don’t have an ID how do they function in society and what barriers prevented them from getting one? 

I said you would do this. You only post supporting materials from questionable sources. Give me a legit study backing your claims. 

• Like 1