Sign in to follow this  
The Real timschochet

DeSantis and his stupid laws

2 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

The FBG reject posters are embarrassing. 

yep, & I'm sorry about that.  squid & the other one with the most time outs of anyone at FBG & they are here spewing their normal racist banter at everything & anything.

Trump wins against Hillary=racist.  not kidding.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Republicans are trying to curtail black voting. They attempted to do so in Georgia. They’re attempting to restrict it elsewhere. That’s simply the facts. Call it whatever you want. 

Holy crap.  I literally posted a poll of the people actually "affected" by the law and they had no problems voting.  But hey, TimsCrotch knows more than the people affected by the issue.  Typical elitist liberal crap. 

28 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I don’t question the validity of a single fact you’ve written here. I question their relevance, NONe of what you offered has anything to do with the topic at hand. So Indians had slaves. So some blacks had slaves. Who the fuk cares? is that supposed to somehow alter the fact that millions of blacks were enslaved by whites, and that this fact is CENTRAL to our history? You’re offering garbage. 

Nothing I posted has anything to do with teaching children fake history, the country only benefits whites and they deserve reparations? Isn’t that what the AP class was asked to remove? 

17 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Two? How about dozens of ways? 

https://www.aclu.org/news/civil-liberties/block-the-vote-voter-suppression-in-2020

And yes this is from the ACLU. And yes they can be trusted. They fight the good fight for our freedom. 

No they can't.  As the article Maurile posted at FBG's a few months ago showed, they are not the ACLU we all grew up respecting. 

1 minute ago, Strike said:

No they can't.  As the article Maurile posted at FBG's a few months ago showed, they are not the ACLU we all grew up respecting. 

Soros bought the ACLU. It’s his now. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor people don’t have any ID? How do they access Obamacare? Get their tax returns? They didn’t get any stimulus checks? 

How do they get their 40's?  :lol:

1 minute ago, Strike said:

Swipe the EBT! It’s free! 

Iowa just went to universal school choice, the whole state. Good for them. It’s funny, the majority of people in NY want it, but it will never happen statewide. 

44 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Appreciate the responses (well most of them: the insults bore me.) 

Gotta run to work and I will try to respond to everyone later

Did anyone really want this bit of info?

6 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Manchild thinks someone cares if he posts or not.  It's a significant part of his life, like Hauck.  They've got to be on the spectrum.  

9 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I think it’s rude if someone spends the time to ask you a direct question and you don’t respond to it. So I try not to do that. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Strike said:

Baby momma has her new iPhone so she can post pics of braids, nails and fat ass but can't figure out the DMV!!!!

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Poor people don’t have any ID? How do they access Obamacare? Get their tax returns? They didn’t get any stimulus checks? 

oK I finally have the time to answer these questions so I’ll try to do them in order. 

I really have no idea if they need ID for those situations. I know they shouldn’t need them for the voting booth, because in order to vote you have to give your name anyhow. The idea that somebody is going to give a name of somebody else already registered is absurd. Voter ID laws are designed to limit voting; that’s why the ACLU has fought so hard to oppose them. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Holy crap.  I literally posted a poll of the people actually "affected" by the law and they had no problems voting.  But hey, TimsCrotch knows more than the people affected by the issue.  Typical elitist liberal crap. 

It is not that they didn’t have any problems. It’s that the withstood the problems and voted anyhow. They were willing to wait in long lines and all the rest. Even so they don’t deserve to be discriminated against, and that is what’s happening. It’s also why the Department of Justice has sued the state of Georgia over this issue. 

4 hours ago, Strike said:

Forgive my skepticism that you grew up respecting the ACLU. 
Do I approve of the ACLU 100% of the time? Of course not. Are they generally right? Of course they are. Are they right about voting issues? They absolutely are. 

3 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Baby momma has her new iPhone so she can post pics of braids, nails and fat ass but can't figure out the DMV!!!!

If you want to avoid being labeled as a racist bigot, you might want to avoid posts like this one. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If you want to avoid being labeled as a racist bigot, you might want to avoid posts like this one. 

⬆️TRIGGERED⬆️

Rings true though doesn't it.  So true.   :lol:

13 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It is not that they didn’t have any problems. It’s that the withstood the problems and voted anyhow. They were willing to wait in long lines and all the rest. Even so they don’t deserve to be discriminated against, and that is what’s happening. It’s also why the Department of Justice has sued the state of Georgia over this issue. 

You could not have possibly even read my link and posted this.   What a doosh.

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

You could not have possibly even read my link and posted this.   What a doosh.

Oh I read it. Let’s just say that if you took a poll that was limited to black voters in Georgia, the results would be very different. 

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Racism and bigotry certainly does trigger me. I must admit it. 

If you could only have one, would you take your right to vote or healthcare? 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Oh I read it. Let’s just say that if you took a poll that was limited to black voters in Georgia, the results would be very different. 

Maybe you read my link, but that link had a link to the poll data.  There's no f-ing way you read that because, for your benefit, they break down the demographics of the people they polled so you can actually find out what the results are for black voters.  But you, being you, prefer to be ignorant on the topic.  Unlike a lot of people around here I'm used to that so no biggy.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe you read my link, but that link had a link to the poll data.  There's no f-ing way you read that because, for your benefit, they break down the demographics of the people they polled so you can actually find out what the results are for black voters.  But you, being you, prefer to be ignorant on the topic.  Unlike a lot of people around here I'm used to that so no biggy.

OK Strike. I will continue to contend that the GOP attempted to restrict black voting in several states but failed due to the perspicacity of black voters. And you can continue to deny it. Doesn’t really matter so long as they failed. 

5 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

OK Strike. I will continue to contend that the GOP attempted to restrict black voting in several states but failed due to the perspicacity of black voters. And you can continue to deny it. Doesn’t really matter so long as they failed. 

I noticed you aren't addressing the DATA I posted.  You don't even acknowledge you didn't read that data.  You're a focking joke.  As I always say I will take data over your anecdotal stories of your black friend in the park all day long.  I literally posted poll data, OF BLACK PEOPLE, who said they had no issues voting, didn't wait in long lines as you contend, and were confident that their votes were counted.  It's hilarious how liberal elites such as yourself always know so much more than the people you're supposedly trying to "help." 

:rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

I noticed you aren't addressing the DATA I posted.  You don't even acknowledge you didn't read that data.  You're a focking joke.  As I always say I will take data over your anecdotal stories of your black friend in the park all day long.  I literally posted poll data, OF BLACK PEOPLE, who said they had no issues voting, didn't wait in long lines as you contend, and were confident that their votes were counted.  It's hilarious how liberal elites such as yourself always know so much more than the people you're supposedly trying to "help." 

White, black, rich, or poor - do you think there should be a "maximum" time that people should be waiting to vote?    

What is the most amount of time you would or have waited in line to vote? 

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

:first:

Ran out of likes.  Libs are taking a beating today.

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

save your typing fingers.  if the data doesn't conform to his pre-conceived notion of racism it's tossed aside like a used match.

RACISM, I call it when I see it even when it's not there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6 hours ago, Strike said:

This is absolutely a load of Stacey Abrahams poop.  The University of Georgia recently ran a poll regarding the 2022 election.  If you'll recall, Georgia passed a voter integrity law after the last election that resulted in MLB moving their all star game because the law was "Jim Crow 2.0."  The poll tells another story:

https://sos.ga.gov/news/university-georgia-poll-finds-99-georgia-voters-reported-no-issue-casting-ballot

Focking quit it.  As long as people like you perpetuate the myth that America is a racist cess pool we'll never actually get past it. 

Interesting link, thanks.   

I did find it interesting that it seemed like the short and long waits were similar for the categories, but the reported waits of 10-30mins stood out as wildly different from the different categories.   E.g. -  Male, white, reported under 15% with that wait time.   Female and Black were almost double that (25.5% and 27.3%).    I just found it odd that it seemed that range of times for a wait seemed to have the biggest difference of reporting when glancing at the chart.  

18 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

White, black, rich, or poor - do you think there should be a "maximum" time that people should be waiting to vote?    

What is the most amount of time you would or have waited in line to vote? 

No, but where it is not working just complain, this is how you fix things. I feel a little odd having to explain this. 

31 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

This is not true.  And further, this assumption is rather negative as it pertains to African Americans. I know many AA's and I can assure you this negative conceptualization you have as to the abilities of AA is simply not true. They are smart, capable and rather good at voting.

Please reconsider the way you look at minorities. 

8 minutes ago, RLLD said:

No, but where it is not working just complain, this is how you fix things. I feel a little odd having to explain this. 

All I am saying is that when i hear reports of anybody on 2023 waiting for 1hour + to vote, I think wtf is going on there? 

Just now, BuckSwope said:

All I am saying is that when i hear reports of anybody on 2023 waiting for 1hour + to vote, I think wtf is going on there? 

Agree.  I might suggest that this should be rare, but when it happens there are entities who should have to explain this, and then put in place actions to address it.   There was a time when Florida was the laughing stock because of that "chad" issue....then got to work and fixed themselves.

This is how it works.

11 minutes ago, BuckSwope said:

Interesting link, thanks.   

I did find it interesting that it seemed like the short and long waits were similar for the categories, but the reported waits of 10-30mins stood out as wildly different from the different categories.   E.g. -  Male, white, reported under 15% with that wait time.   Female and Black were almost double that (25.5% and 27.3%).    I just found it odd that it seemed that range of times for a wait seemed to have the biggest difference of reporting when glancing at the chart.  

The male/female thing doesn't make sense, unless you figure that females were less patient and thought they waited longer?  

Anyway, some other interesting data:

- 50% of <$25K income earners reported no wait, while only 38.8% of >$150K income earners did.  So, a significant fewer number of the lowest income had to wait than the highest income.

- 1.3% of whites reported no problems, while only 0.5% of blacks

21 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

The male/female thing doesn't make sense, unless you figure that females were less patient and thought they waited longer?  

Anyway, some other interesting data:

- 50% of <$25K income earners reported no wait, while only 38.8% of >$150K income earners did.  So, a significant fewer number of the lowest income had to wait than the highest income.

- 1.3% of whites reported no problems, while only 0.5% of blacks

That's the things you have to think about with the self reporting too.   This is a hot button topic, and I would bet there would be conservatives reporting 0 wait, or a Democrat claiming it was a long wait when they weren't true.  

I did notice that bolded as well, and thought that was opposite what people would expect to see.    

If anything this latest murder of a black victim in Memphis is clear evidence that this course should be taught nationwide and that Florida’s decision is an act of gross injustice and stupidity. 

10 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

If anything this latest murder of a black victim in Memphis is clear evidence that this course should be taught nationwide and that Florida’s decision is an act of gross injustice and stupidity. 

So we should teach that black people like beating up on other black people? 

Leave the kid's minds alone perv. 

22 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

People are being murdered every day. Plucking situations that feed your bias might be a poor way to judge a system.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

People are being murdered every day. Plucking situations that feed your bias might be a poor way to judge a system.

There’s no bias. Black people are the subject of systemic, institutional racism by the police forces of this society. That’s a fact and young people should be made aware of it. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There’s no bias. Black people are the subject of systemic, institutional racism by the police forces of this society. That’s a fact and young people should be made aware of it. 

Then what? Will the kids in Baltimore be able to read? The kids in DC write? Will math scores Improve in Chicago? Will blacks stop slaughtering each other?