Sign in to follow this  
edjr

50th Annual "March For Life" Happening in DC today

Didn't you all hear? According to the liberals, it's a really bad thing to want babies to grow up alive. Shame on you for thinking any different.

Too bad they don't care about the 11-year-old Texas girl who was raped and impregnated by her father and dies during childbirth after the state detected a heartbeat in the horribly deformed baby and made her carry it to term

☹️

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Too bad they don't care about the 11-year-old Texas girl who was raped and impregnated by her father and dies during childbirth after the state detected a heartbeat in the horribly deformed baby and made her carry it to term

☹️

“Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're focked.”

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

☹️

Yeah, that's the reason.  LOL

33 minutes ago, edjr said:

“Boy, these conservatives are really something, aren't they? They're all in favor of the unborn. They will do anything for the unborn. But once you're born, you're on your own. Pro-life conservatives are obsessed with the fetus from conception to nine months. After that, they don't want to know about you. They don't want to hear from you. No nothing. No neonatal care, no day care, no head start, no school lunch, no food stamps, no welfare, no nothing. If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're focked.”

I’d prefer sterilization.  It’s pretty easy to spot who would benefit early on.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

I’d prefer sterilization.  It’s pretty easy to spot who would benefit early on.

You and the Nazis have something in common.

15 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

What would you prefer?  Wait for a heartbeat?

Mass sterilization was a tool of the Nazis. You support it. Not saying you’re a Nazi. Just saying you have that in common with them. 

• Sad 1

7 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Mass sterilization was a tool of the Nazis. You support it. Not saying you’re a Nazi. Just saying you have that in common with them. 

Not mass.  Idiot.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dogcows said:

How about the idiots that can't afford or don't want to have kids try birth control instead of murder as a form of getting what they want?

Or is that Nazi too in your liberal notebook of idiotic rules to live and die by?

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

☹️

nice anecdote, you just nailed the 1 outta 1 million

97% of abortions are for birth control, plain and simple, irresponsibility

just to be clear, I am pro 1st trimester, that is all

but damn if people need to take a little personal responsibility for things

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dogcows said:

And abortion wasn’t a tool of the Nazis?  Not saying you’re a Nazi, but you have that in common with them. As a matter of fact, you could say the modern abortion movement began under the Nazis. 

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I'm pretty much the same way and believe a woman has a moral obligation to not abort for birth control and to at least carry the healthy baby to term and adopt it out. But I support her right to choose in the first trimester.

But that ain't the way it is in Texor and a few other states. 

If not for abortion I would have at least 2 other kids and no chance I would have my current son :nono: 

Get off my lawn and out of my knocked up sluts vadges. 

I see there are 2 types of "pro-lifers". 

There are people that truly care about unborn babies and value every single life and don't want to see these unborn babies dead.  I can respect these people. 

Then there are others that view women as promiscuous and irresponsible, and want these women to be punished for their actions by burdening them with a child.  These people can die in a bus fire for all I care.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

There are people that truly care about unborn babies and value every single life and don't want to see these unborn babies dead.  I can respect these people. 

Then there are others that view women as promiscuous and irresponsible, and want these women to be punished for their actions by burdening them with a child.  These people can die in a bus fire for all I care.

There are also people that don’t really care,  but just use it as a bludgeon against their political opposites. I think many people do this.  Just like the left does on some issues. 

1 hour ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm pretty much the same way and believe a woman has a moral obligation to not abort for birth control and to at least carry the healthy baby to term and adopt it out. But I support her right to choose in the first trimester.

But that ain't the way it is in Texor and a few other states. 

good to see some middle ground

I am more ok with Texas having the heartbeat bill, than California/Colorado having up until birth and post birth policy

57 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Most abortions are on women who have already had children.  How do we eliminate those people from having them?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

good to see some middle ground

I am more ok with Texas having the heartbeat bill, than California/Colorado having up until birth and post birth policy

Yeah, at least a Texas woman can go out of state. Up until birth and post birth is barbaric.

1 hour ago, Louie Kelcher said:

on this board I believe most of us center and right fall into a 3rd category

those who believe in personal responsibility, value the life of the baby, but see it as a necessary evil sometimes, just do it in the first trimester, oh and NOT GOVT FUNDED

1 hour ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

This is where I am.  This is the one issue I am liberal on.  

I would also be for the option to get snipped if you have X amount of kids and want to keep collecting welfare.  You shouldn't be able to just keep popping out kids you can't take care of and then force the government to do it.  You can only throw so many condoms at people.  

3 hours ago, edjr said:

Churches which are predominantly conservative do more charity work than any other organization. They also set up schools, soup kitchens and provide clothing. I'm willing to bet most of the charity in this nation comes from conservatives.

:dunno:

• Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Churches which are predominantly conservative do more charity work than any other organization. They also set up schools, soup kitchens and provide clothing. I'm willing to bet most of the charity in this nation comes from conservatives.

:dunno:

And you would win that bet. And charity is more than donating. Someone has to do the actual hands on work.  

25 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

And you would win that bet. And charity is more than donating. Someone has to do the actual hands on work.  

Don't forget how hands on the priests are with the children

2 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Rape, incest and health of the mother results in less than 3% of abortions. Every other option is elective therefore birth control 

Your stats are incorrect. Fetal health problems alone account for 3% of abortions, per the anti-abortion website I linked. But maybe you're right and we should force the babies that will only survive for a couple of minutes outside the womb to be born, too. Their few moments of wailing and the trauma that will put the parents through is definitely worth it to avoid one of those evil abortions.

Just now, Fnord said:

Your stats are incorrect. Fetal health problems alone account for 3% of abortions, per the anti-abortion website I linked. But maybe you're right and we should force the babies that will only survive for a couple of minutes outside the womb to be born, too. Their few moments of wailing and the trauma that will put the parents through is definitely worth it to avoid one of those evil abortions.

Here I’ll give you all that and it will now drop my claim to 94%. I’ll even round it up to 10%. 10% of abortions are necessary and 90% are elective birth control. We good now?

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Here I’ll give you all that and it will now drop my claim to 94%. I’ll even round it up to 10%. 10% of abortions are necessary and 90% are elective birth control. We good now?

No, we'll just disagree about the definition of elective. Is a pregnant 17 year old with a crappy family life and the stunted emotional intelligence that goes along with it, who has little to no support system and no income having an elective abortion? Or is it for her survival?

When I was about 25, a close friend and her boyfriend got pregnant. Both were working full time and going for Masters degrees. They lived in a sh!tty apartment in a bad part of town, and were not ready emotionally, financially, or otherwise.

Now she makes 7 figures, he's retired, and they have two healthy happy kids. This does not bother me in the least, and if it did it wouldn't matter because it's none of my GD business what they decided to do for their futures and what she decided to do with her body.

This is what pisses me off when men start talking about this sh!t. You will never have to understand what we go through. The most popular methods of birth control are hormonal. Why don’t you take some time and google the side effects of progestins? Blood clots, depression. weight gain, stroke, etc. Then you have IUD’s-some still hormonal and some copper-still have serious side effects. That leaves you with methods that are not as effective. WTF do you expect women to do? Have 99% effective birth control that negatively affects their lives, or accidentally get pregnant on a method that’s not as effective and then force them to give birth if an accident happens? There’s no winning. 

As far as late term abortions are concerned- I doubt many of them are preformed without good cause. I would bet that most are for the health of the mother or severe birth defects concerning the child are the reason. 

13 minutes ago, Fnord said:

No, we'll just disagree about the definition of elective. Is a pregnant 17 year old with a crappy family life and the stunted emotional intelligence that goes along with it, who has little to no support system and no income having an elective abortion? Or is it for her survival?

When I was about 25, a close friend and her boyfriend got pregnant. Both were working full time and going for Masters degrees. They lived in a sh!tty apartment in a bad part of town, and were not ready emotionally, financially, or otherwise.

Now she makes 7 figures, he's retired, and they have two healthy happy kids. This does not bother me in the least, and if it did it wouldn't matter because it's none of my GD business what they decided to do for their futures and what she decided to do with her body.

It's sicking how easy it is for people like to justify murdering a innocent baby.

At least she makes enough money to stick her other kids in daycare so she can make charts and spreadsheets for a soulless corporation. Because that's what life is really about.

Thankfully she only has to deal with the children she didn't murder a couple of hours every day.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Churches which are predominantly conservative do more charity work than any other organization.

Whenever a story comes up about a horny kid diddling pastor I’m told that many churches are liberal. :mellow: 

2 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

This is what pisses me off when men start talking about this sh!t. You will never have to understand what we go through. The most popular methods of birth control are hormonal. Why don’t you take some time and google the side effects of progestins? Blood clots, depression. weight gain, stroke, etc. Then you have IUD’s-some still hormonal and some copper-still have serious side effects. That leaves you with methods that are not as effective. WTF do you expect women to do? Have 99% effective birth control that negatively affects their lives, or accidentally get pregnant on a method that’s not as effective and then force them to give birth if an accident happens? There’s no winning. 

As far as late term abortions are concerned- I doubt many of them are preformed without good cause. I would bet that most are for the health of the mother or severe birth defects concerning the child are the reason. 

What do I expect women to do? Well don't be a wh0re probably helps. And if you want to ride the c0ck carousel use condoms. There are lots of options for women.

Oh and save the bs about men talking about it. Murdering babies should be everyone's concern.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

It's sicking how easy it is for people like to justify murdering a innocent baby.

At least she makes enough money to stick her other kids in daycare so she can make charts and spreadsheets for a soulless corporation. Because that's what life is really about.

Thankfully she only has to deal with the children she didn't murder a couple of hours every day.

I was wondering when we’d get to this point. In a nutshell, women should be relegated to being incubators and nannies while being monetarily dependent on a man.

• Confused 1

Just now, Cdub100 said:

What do I expect women to do? Well don't be a wh0re probably helps. And if you want to ride the c0ck carousel use condoms. There are lots of options for women.

Oh and save the bs about men talking about it. Murdering babies should be everyone's concern.

None of what I pointed out has anything to do with being a wh0re. Thanks for being a knuckle dragging neanderthal.

Just now, MDC said:

Whenever a story comes up about a horny kid diddling pastor I’m told that many churches are liberal. :mellow: 

Is there a large organization that hasn't had terrible people in it? You guys use it as some gotcha. Hell when that FedEx driver kidnapped r@ped and murdered that little girl does that make FedEx a terrible organization?