Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Economic Downturn in 2023

The stock buy back penalty goes on to affect this year, I’m sure that played a role in all of the buybacks. 

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The stock buy back penalty goes on to affect this year, I’m sure that played a role in all of the buybacks. 

Wasn't aware of that. It's only 1.00%, & doesn't sound like it's going to have much of an effect.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/new-corporate-stock-buyback-tax-poised-take-effect-2023-what-know

12 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Wasn't aware of that. It's only 1.00%, & doesn't sound like it's going to have much of an effect.

https://www.foxbusiness.com/politics/new-corporate-stock-buyback-tax-poised-take-effect-2023-what-know

Should have gone for 20% plus, I was about to post how amazingly Biden did something good, but he half as$ed it into a big nothing burger.

Companies should be reinvesting that money.

the current top 3 investments for rich millenials are real estate, crypto, and private equity in companies.

Just now, Bert said:

3M and Hasbro are also laying off workers.

IBM 3900

57 minutes ago, Bert said:

3M and Hasbro are also laying off workers.

More are on the way, this is just the leading edge. If you read their SEC filings a range of companies are in trouble.

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

More are on the way, this is just the leading edge. If you read their SEC filings a range of companies are in trouble.

:thumbsup:

I wish the Pelosi’s would share their investment strategies with the rest of us.