Sign in to follow this  
MTSkiBum

Some as$hole was hassling me about a small amount of money

Years ago I forgot my wallet and had to borrow 175 dollars from a friend, I rarely carry cash and have forgotten about paying him back.

Today I saw him in a gas station and he was giving me crap. How hard up for money must this loser be if he bothering me over 175 dollars. 

Should I go to his home and punch him in front of his wife or should I drop it?

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

Years ago I forgot my wallet and had to borrow 175 dollars from a friend, I rarely carry cash and have paid most of it back.

Today I saw him in a gas station and he was giving me crap. How hard up for money must this loser be if he bothering me over 75 dollars. 

I would do what everyone else does now and pay people using Venmo.  So much easier.

1 minute ago, MTSkiBum said:

Years ago I forgot my wallet and had to borrow 175 dollars from a friend, I rarely carry cash and have paid most of it back.

Today I saw him in a gas station and he was giving me crap. How hard up for money must this loser be if he bothering me over 75 dollars. 

Well, you did benefit from the situation.  

Don’t lend @MTSkiBum any money. If you ask him to pay it back he will punch you. Noted for future reference.

• Like 1

Just now, dogcows said:

Don’t lend @MTSkiBum any money. If you ask him to pay it back he will punch you. Noted for future reference.

So noted.

Pay your debts loser. What do you mean you forgot about it.  That's crap.  No one should have to hassle you for money you owe.  I hate that.  Be a man and remember you owe and pay

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Pay your debts loser. What do you mean you forgot about it.  That's crap.  No one should have to hassle you for money you owe.  I hate that.  Be a man and remember you owe and pay

Geek club is losing it's sense of humor, or maybe it never had one to begin with.

• Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

Geek club is losing it's sense of humor, or maybe it never had one to begin with.

Yeah well that's what I get for just randomly responding to crap on my phone while waiting for my car to get fixed 

No worries here, sir.  I was laughing at the OP.  Other people probably had ignored my post thread.

I'll never understand someone not paying back money they borrow and not making it the #1 thing on their list of things to do.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

It's funnier when they don't get the joke.

Well played, sir!

:cheers:

8 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

I'd strongly recommend punching him in front of his wife AND children. 

HTH. :thumbsup:

He sounds like a pusssy. Not only would I not pay him back I would extort him for more. 

20 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

:overhead:

20 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

What's the humor part? Are you just telling a fake story or is it that you could actually beat someone up?

22 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Years ago I forgot my wallet and had to borrow 175 dollars from a friend, I rarely carry cash and have forgotten about paying him back.

Today I saw him in a gas station and he was giving me crap. How hard up for money must this loser be if he bothering me over 175 dollars. 

Ha!  Nice!!:thumbsup:

On 1/20/2023 at 4:07 PM, crackattack said:

Geek club members don't worry about a mere 175$. That's pocket change.

More money than that ends up in my dryers lent filter every week.