Sign in to follow this  
BunnysBastatrds

Geek Naked and Afraid

HT and Craftsman would probably make a good pair. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I think the name of that show would be Naked and Alone.

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Another fun night alone in your apartment ? What did door dash bring? Lol.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Another fun night alone in your apartment ? What did door dash bring? Lol.  

You really hit the nail on the head. Just like most of your posts 😂

1 minute ago, WhiteWonder said:

You really hit the nail on the head. Just like most of your posts 😂

Sure.  Single successful guy thinking about me on a Saturday night.  Fun. You really miss Digby.  I know you’ve been pining for my attention for a while, so now you have it.  Buckle up buttercup. 

• Sad 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure.  Single successful guy thinking about me on a Saturday night.  Fun. You really miss Digby.  I know you’ve been pining for my attention for a while, so now you have it.  Buckle up buttercup. 

If a single post = thinking about you on a Saturday night, you’ve put far much more thought into it than I have. 

ooooweee I have your attention. This should be good, chief. 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

If a single post = thinking about you on a Saturday night, you’ve put far much more thought into it than I have. 

ooooweee I have your attention. This should be good, chief. 

Nerve struck. You seem to post about me a lot. I’m no Digby. Welcome to the varsity.  

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nerve struck. You seem to post about me a lot. I’m no Digby. Welcome to the varsity.  

Yes, I assumed I struck a nerve. Probably coupled with the Giants losing and some drinks in your system. 

Do I post about you a lot? I hadn’t even noticed, that’s how insignificant you are lol. 

7 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Yes, I assumed I struck a nerve. Probably coupled with the Giants losing and some drinks in your system. 

Do I post about you a lot? I hadn’t even noticed, that’s how insignificant you are lol. 

Sure. Go check your posting history and see how many times you reference HT. Then do me with you.  It’s a wee bit lopsided. Actually, I doubt I have ever referred to you.  Like I said, you were easy to ignore. Like Posty and taco . Kinda dull and uninteresting. But I’ll give you some attention now. You obviously have been seeking it. 

• Sad 2

4 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Sure. Go check your posting history and see how many times you reference HT. Then do me with you.  It’s a wee bit lopsided. Actually, I doubt I have ever referred to you.  Like I said, you were easy to ignore. Like Posty and taco . Kinda dull and uninteresting. But I’ll give you some attention now. You obviously have been seeking it. 

I couldn’t tell you if you’ve ever referred to me nor how many times I’ve referred to you. I don’t keep track and I don’t remember specific posts to pull up like I see you political hacks doing. 

not sure what to tell ya, chief. 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I couldn’t tell you if you’ve ever referred to me nor how many times I’ve referred to you. I don’t keep track and I don’t remember specific posts to pull up like I see you political hacks doing. 

not sure what to tell ya, chief. 

Yeah. Me to you-never. You to me- numerous. Unfunny and uninteresting. Miss Digby yet? I bet you do.