Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Atlanta police arrest 6 in night of chaos after violent protesters lit cop car ablaze, smashed windows

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

That’s just stupid. Everybody should just accept whatever the government does and never protest it?

What did the government do in this case?

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I dont even know what this gibberish is about, but its the smartest thing youve said since coming here

It was a mockery of your post. It means you support Fascism. (By opposing all protests.) 

6 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I oppose you opposing them. And you’ve already lost all your credibility ever since you started calling yourself a centrist.

thats exactly what I am, a conservative leaning centrist, who doesn't give a fock about what you or anyone else does, just stay out of my life

I am very close to a libertarian anarchist

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

It was a mockery of your post. It means you support Fascism. (By opposing all protests.) 

how do I support fascism?

I said I oppose, I never said they shouldn't be allowed, I just think protesting is stupid

you know personal opinions and all, or is that just me being a far right extremist

put it this way, I think the march for life is idiotic as well

8 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

how do I support fascism?

I said I oppose, I never said they shouldn't be allowed, I just think protesting is stupid

you know personal opinions and all, or is that just me being a far right extremist

put it this way, I think the march for life is idiotic as well

My bad I misunderstood. Thought you wanted to make them all illegal. 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

I oppose these kinds of protests. Don’t throw rocks, vandalize, etc. But I find it hilarious that the same twits who called Jan 6 a tourist visit are outraged by this. Gimme a break.

You’re against violent protests or you’re not. It seems pretty simple to me.

I supported BLM protests, but not the idiots who used them as an excuse to smash windows, loot, or hurt others.

I disagree with, but have no problem with people marching on the mall to show support of Trump… but not the mob that beat up cops, bear-spraying them, smashing windows, and breaking into the Capitol.

If your protest is peaceful, even if I disagree, I support your right to do it. If your protest is violent, I oppose you even if we share the same cause.

The civil rights movement in the 60s was successful because black people were nonviolent and the white racists in the south responded with violence. It got on camera and everybody saw the evil. Segregation was gone soon thereafter. Peaceful protests are the answer. When you are violent, it ends up hurting your cause.

This sounds pretty reasonable to me. I mean, we do vastly disagree on which set of protestors are the reasonable ones, I fully understand and support people who attended the Jan 6th rally while I disregard BLM and their fake, imaginary problems, but if we cut-and-past BLM with Jan 6th and the sentiment is identical and I could have written the rest.

Different lens, same sentiment.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

See now you’re just making up crap. “Then they organize the mob”- who organizes it? Prove it. “Supported by the DNC”- that’s a lie. The Democratic, black mayor of Atlanta condemned the violence and vowed to prosecute. Why are you talking out of your a$$? 

And now you fully understand January 6th in context.

4 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

And now you fully understand January 6th in context.

I think I always did. My views on that subject do not match the Democratic talking points. Nor do they match the Republican talking points. I suspect this is the same for you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

This is just the beginning as we ramp up into 2024 election. 

Write that down.

More domestic terrorism and liberals excusing it, just another day in our current environment. 

Talk about the brain dead deflection technique. Liberals have mastered that game. The key is they don't care that they easily get called out for their making dumb arguments, as long as they just go in circles and end up stopping at, "it's the conservatives fault and the left didn't do anything bad". Or they at the very least have to lump in the conservatives somehow into with their own violent ways.

Every time. I hate liberals more than the criminals they support. 

7 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I will believe it when I see it, the hoe vp bailed out rioters in the past

if you dont think Antifa communicates and organizes you are quite naive

7 people were arrested and charged with domestic terrorism.  You think Kamala is going to bail them out?

I hope the cops are ok.  I hope the scum suffer. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

7 people were arrested and charged with domestic terrorism.  You think Kamala is going to bail them out?

She ran out of cash back in 2020 bailing everyone out.

8 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Real fascist support those violent protests which are in line with their viewpoint, but think it is the end of the world when the opposing side demonstrates with 1/1000th of the violence. 

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Bail?  I thought the new trend is just to let them go.   Well unless they are conservatives, then those bastards can rot in jail. 

8 minutes ago, jonmx said:

Bail?  I thought the new trend is just to let them go.   Well unless they are conservatives, then those bastards can rot in jail. 

You think they will be let go?

10 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

Yes. 

As usual in these situations you’ve got thousands of protestors. Maybe a few hundred engage in illegal thuggery (looting, smashing windows). And an even smaller handful engage in violent activity (setting fires, attacking police and others). By the time this happens, the vast majority of protestors, who were peaceful all along, have gone home. Rinse and repeat. 

By any reasonable definition, that’s mostly peaceful. Yet so many of you want to paint a broad brush. It’s unfair and unjust. 

Would you say the same thing about January 6 ?

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Nail....Hammer....Head

One side supports this, the other side doesn't. Which side do you want to be on?

:dunno:

2 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Pretty much. In fact I have. 
In both cases anyone who broke into somewhere they shouldn’t have or committed deserve the harshest penalties the laws allow. In both cases the vast majority of protestors had nothing to do with it. 

My disagreement with some conservatives about January 6 is that I truly believe that the lives of certain people, like Pelosi and Pence, really were in danger. I also believe that Trump could have acted to stop it and did nothing, in violation of his sworn duties, which to me is an impeachable offense (but not, so far as I can figure, a criminal offense.) 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

There is no “side” that supports violence. 

Liberals do. CameltoeHarris used to bail them out so they could get back on the streets and cause more violence. 

She also urged them on TV not to stop. Same with Waters and all the liberals you cheered on. They loved it all. 

2 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

Pretty much. In fact I have. 
In both cases anyone who broke into somewhere they shouldn’t have or committed deserve the harshest penalties the laws allow. In both cases the vast majority of protestors had nothing to do with it. 

My disagreement with some conservatives about January 6 is that I truly believe that the lives of certain people, like Pelosi and Pence, really were in danger. I also believe that Trump could have acted to stop it and did nothing, in violation of his sworn duties, which to me is an impeachable offense (but not, so far as I can figure, a criminal offense.) 

They breached the Capitol before Trump told the crowd to peacefully protest and Pelosi had her daughter there filming a documentary for HBO. 

3 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Liberals do. CameltoeHarris used to bail them out so they could get back on the streets and cause more violence. 

She also urged them on TV not to stop. Same with Waters and all the liberals you cheered on. They loved it all. 

Link to Kamala Harris urging people to not stop being violent? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Maxine Waters encouraged violence. 

Yes she did. Both in 1992 and in 2020.

She’s an awful awful person. If you’re looking for somebody to defend Maxine you’ve come to the wrong place. 

But she is not at all representative of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is. Kamala Harris is. Nancy Pelosi is. Etc. If you can find one of them encouraging violence, get back to me. 

Chuck Schumer used some language a few months back which could have been taken as incendiary by dumb people. Trump does that a lot. Both of them deserve to be condemned for such language, but neither of them have ever directly encouraged violence (though Trump has come awfully close.)  

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

Yes she did. Both in 1992 and in 2020. Are 

She’s an awful awful person. If you’re looking for somebody to defend Maxine you’ve come to the wrong place. 

But she is not at all representative of the Democratic Party. Joe Biden is. Kamala Harris is. Nancy Pelosi is. Etc. If you can find one of them encouraging violence, get back to me. 

Chuck Schumer used some language a few months back which could have been taken as incendiary by dumb people. Trump does that a lot. Both of them deserve to be condemned for such language, but neither of them have ever directly encouraged violence (though Trump has come awfully close.)  

Biden is always talking about the ass kickings he wants to give. 

2 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

I didn’t know where to put this, but I cannot stop laughing. 

Possibly the most disgusting thing I've seen on this forum........& you posted it!

I respect that :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, The Real timschochet said:

Is it possible that you can ever learn anything on your own. All you liberals do is ask for links. There are many different sources all over the place.  

Kamala Harris has said it is “no wonder” protesters are taking to the streets across America and that she supports them, in a hard-punching attack on Donald Trump. As Kenosha, Wisconsin, was said to return to a situation of relative calm following three days of protests, unrest and violence that following the police’s shooting of an unarmed black man, the Democrats’ vice presidential candidate said Mr Trump had failed to even acknowledge the issue. Read more here: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...

17 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Is it possible that you can ever learn anything on your own. All you liberals do is ask for links. There are many different sources all over the place.  

Kamala Harris has said it is “no wonder” protesters are taking to the streets across America and that she supports them, in a hard-punching attack on Donald Trump. As Kenosha, Wisconsin, was said to return to a situation of relative calm following three days of protests, unrest and violence that following the police’s shooting of an unarmed black man, the Democrats’ vice presidential candidate said Mr Trump had failed to even acknowledge the issue. Read more here: https://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...

So in other words, she supported and encouraged peaceful protests.

1 minute ago, The Real timschochet said:

So in other words, she supported and encouraged peaceful protests.

You don't know what you are talking about. There had been murders, looting, burning down of federal buildings, molotov cocktails thrown at cops, federal landmarks destroyed, and she went out and said she encourages it. 

You don't know history. That's why you always ask for links while other people paid attention to it at the time it was happening. 

Go argue with your kids. That's what you crave so badly in life. Putting your lies into kids heads.

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

You don't know what you are talking about. There had been murders, looting, burning down of federal buildings, molotov cocktails thrown at cops, federal landmarks destroyed, and she went out and said she encourages it. 

You don't know history. That's why you always ask for links while other people paid attention to it at the time it was happening. 

Go argue with your kids. That's what you crave so badly in life. Putting your lies into kids heads.

She encouraged the protests. Not the violence. You’ve provided no evidence otherwise. I would suggest that when you make accusations like “you don’t know history” you’re simply projecting your own deficiencies. 

Trust me, I’ve forgotten more about history than you will ever learn. 

• Haha 1