cmh6476

Championship Round Discussion

Should be a great weekend of football.   Chiefs and Eagles prevail.

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

congrats on becoming a chargers fan!

3 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

4th time is a charm to beat the Bengals?

Just now, bostonlager said:

4th time is a charm to beat the Bengals?

Let's hope.   Time to get the monkey off the back.   I wonder if the Chiefs are road dogs with the Mahomes injury and how well the Bengals are playing. 

1 minute ago, cmh6476 said:

Let's hope.   Time to get the monkey off the back.   I wonder if the Chiefs are road dogs with the Mahomes injury and how well the Bengals are playing. 

No way KC is an underdog. KC -3 is my guess with the books hesitant to push a hook in either direction all week 

Just now, bostonlager said:

No way KC is an underdog. KC -3 is my guess with the books hesitant to push a hook in either direction all week 

Looks like that's what it is. 

since cmh wants to start the champion round discussion thread, heres another chargers hype video for him!

8 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

agree!

It’s not working. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

It’s not working. 

Good lord, now he's sending me private messages

14 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

included a chargers hype video for you in the champioship round discussion thread you started.  dont miss it!  ill keep you updated on chargers stuff all year dont worry!  ❤️

21 minutes ago, JustinCharge said:

agree!

If your goal is to become the most annoying geek let me be the first to let you know you are successful.

You can drop it now.

30 minutes ago, cmh6476 said:

How would the chiefs be road dogs?

9 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

If your goal is to become the most annoying geek let me be the first to let you know you are successful.

You can drop it now.

stop whining.  you knew this was coming when people kept making fun of chargers team of the decade.  were all having fun.  if you cant take it, shoo.  i mean cmh literally just mocked it again a few hours ago.  he ASKED for this, and then actually started the championship round thread to beg for me to do it.  if he didnt want to play, he would never have started this thread.  game on.

1 minute ago, JustinCharge said:

stop whining.  you knew this was coming when people kept making fun of chargers team of the decade.  were all having fun.  if you cant take it, shoo.

It’s really the lamest burn though. 

Just now, MDC said:

It’s really the lamest burn though. 

that makes it get under his skin all the more.  especially since payback will be to do this to him all year long.

i mean cmh comes out and keeps trying to bash me for team of the decade, and now im slamming this nfl thread into the focking ground in retaliation.  hes probably pulling his hair out.  he knows he did this to himself. 

Just now, JustinCharge said:

that makes it get under his skin all the more.  especially since payback will be to do this to him all year long.

But I don't get it all, you were the one claiming a mediocre chargers team was team of the decade.

The chiefs are a legit dynasty in the making....

And to get back at him for your own chargers claim which you deleted you are now going to follow him around and edit his posts.

Does not make any sense. 

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

But I don't get it all, you were the one claiming a mediocre chargers team was team of the decade.

i NEVER said that.  i posed it as a question.  then people made it a joke by lying about what i said.

so if were going to lie about each other, cmh is a chargers fan.

Just now, JustinCharge said:

i NEVER said that.  i posed it as a question.  then people made it a joke by lying about what i said.

so if were going to lie about each other, cmh is a chargers fan.

:lol:

If you say so.

Just now, MTSkiBum said:

:lol:

If you say so.

hey enjoy hearing about cmh as a chargers fan for the next 5 years.  ill keep going.

If this dude thinks he is getting to me with this crap, he's more delusional than thinking the chargers are the team of the decade :lol:

• Like 1

Line down to -1 now. Getting Cincy ML +100 now. Depending on Mahomes injury news this could close with KC being a dog.

1 hour ago, cmh6476 said:

If this dude thinks he is getting to me with this crap, he's more delusional than thinking the chargers are the team of the decade :lol:

It's like seeing an adult with Downs bagging groceries.  Good for him.  You go Corky! 

Hoping for a SF/CIN Super Bowl. McCaffrey and Burrow were both major contributors to my fantasy championship.  Purdy is also a great story. 

• Like 1

Not going to be easy vs philly…

a qb more willing to run

more offensive weapons than dal and the hawks

very good defense 

59 minutes ago, Bier Meister said:

a qb more willing to run

very good defense 

Agreed. Considering Dak threw a pair of picks, Tony Pollard left the game, Maher missed another XP (blocked but it was way left regardless) and Dallas was penalized 7 times it's going to be tough next week.  As you said Brown, Smith, Goedert will be a challenge with Hurts running probably not as much as he usually can but more than Dak. 

Shanny needs to have a good game plan ready. CMC needs to be involved more early on in the pass game. 

• Like 1

Pollard needs a cart to leave the field from the same high ankle sprain Maholmies finishes game with. 

2 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

You are getting pretty annoying.

Crapsman territory 

12 hours ago, Bier Meister said:

a qb more willing to run

very good defense 

I think everybody figured SF would get this far without much trouble. Next week is a whole other monster, Philly looks really good. SF can be had deep but, I was impressed the way they handled Dallas yesterday.

SF is going to have to run the ball much better to beat Philly. SF needs a big Kittle game, I think, both in run blocking and getting the ball in his hands. 

42 minutes ago, edjr said:

Pollard needs a cart to leave the field from the same high ankle sprain Maholmies finishes game with. 

• ESPN's Todd Archer reports that RB Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula and will require surgery.

Archer reports that the injury typically has a three-month recovery timeline. Pollard is an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and the injury is likely to have an impact on his market to some extent. However, Pollard should be healthy well before training camp, so the injury could be a total non-issue for his 2023 performance. With Pollard dramatically outplaying Ezekiel Elliott this season, it will be interesting to see if the Cowboys attempt to bring back Pollard in 2023.

Jan 23, 2023 at 9:27 AM ET

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:
  • ESPN's Todd Archer reports that RB Tony Pollard fractured his left fibula and will require surgery.

Archer reports that the injury typically has a three-month recovery timeline. Pollard is an unrestricted free agent this offseason, and the injury is likely to have an impact on his market to some extent. However, Pollard should be healthy well before training camp, so the injury could be a total non-issue for his 2023 performance. With Pollard dramatically outplaying Ezekiel Elliott this season, it will be interesting to see if the Cowboys attempt to bring back Pollard in 2023.

Jan 23, 2023 at 9:27 AM ET

Anything to make him look he's not weak.