Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

M&M's shoes were polarizing, so bring in Maya Rudolph

11 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think I understand your point of view more clearly now.

I am not a proponent, for now, that toxic masculinity is a problem. Though I do need to become better educated on the topic 

If you're serious about becoming better educated there is lots.of data out there showing the negative effects of toxic masculinity on society.  Happy to help or have a real discussion 

15 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

If you're serious about becoming better educated there is lots.of data out there showing the negative effects of toxic masculinity on society.  Happy to help or have a real discussion 

Let me read a little more first.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:18 AM, cmh6476 said:

I have no idea how or why I found this.  I went to twitter to find some good news on Mahomes and all I got was a chocolate update :dunno:

You are clearly being targeted by the Chocolate Industrial Complex!

Should have brought back the California Raisans to explain the temporary absence of their friends, the M&M's.  The Raisans could have explained that the M&M's were helping their buddy Spuds MacKenzie address a personal loss.

On 1/23/2023 at 10:33 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I'm confused.  Is this good or bad?  Is this a woke thing?  It's too hard to keep track of what everyone is upset with or offended by now.

The entire thing was nothing really. M&M decided that depicting woman like sex objects, even in candy, probably not cool.  Make change, some people on the right get upset---M&M woke, as if changing with the times, being a little socially aware is a bad thing. 

On 1/23/2023 at 10:37 AM, Hawkeye21 said:

I remember a few weeks ago Tucker Carlson getting worked up about M&Ms for some reason.

Yes, he was upset, I think it's because he no longer thinks the green M&M is fockable enough for him.

1 hour ago, Mike Honcho said:

The entire thing was nothing really. M&M decided that depicting woman like sex objects, even in candy, probably not cool.  Make change, some people on the right get upset---M&M woke, as if changing with the times, being a little socially aware is a bad thing. 

Are you standing on your head because this is completely backwards?

Marketing 101; sex sells.  Mars decided to cave to woke social media comments complaining about what a candy woman should look and act like.  They put themselves in this position by making the changes when all they had to do was ignore the social media until it stopped trending.  I mean look at how foking stupid the changes are:

- Green M&M, often criticized as being sexualized. She will now where sneakers instead of stiletto boots

- Brown M&M, who will no longer go by the name 'Ms. Brown' to emphasize personality rather than gender and will now wear a 'more professional' heel.

- Orange M&M previously wore his shoes untied, but now will have them tied in an effort to represent his cautious nature, according to Mars.

- Red M&M will be adjusted to be more kind to his fellow characters.

:lol:

I don’t like m&m’s. You barely taste the chocolate. All you taste is the sugar. 

Magatard snowflakes triggered by Hershey now.

Social media users slammed candy company Hershey’s after it debuted a pro-transgender ad for its chocolate bars in honor of International Women’s Day.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hersheys-faces-backlash-over-putting-trans-woman-candy-bar-wrapper-international-womens-day

Candy really sets you idiots off huh? :lol: 

1 minute ago, GutterBoy said:

Magatard snowflakes triggered by Hershey now.

Social media users slammed candy company Hershey’s after it debuted a pro-transgender ad for its chocolate bars in honor of International Women’s Day.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/hersheys-faces-backlash-over-putting-trans-woman-candy-bar-wrapper-international-womens-day

Candy really sets you idiots off huh? :lol: 

If it has a tranny in it, you're all over it. :lol:

• Haha 2

I prefer my chocolates to be nonpolitical.  Others prefer theirs with political statements, and still others prefer theirs with "krisps" whatever the hell that abomination is, I believe they are small puffed pieces of asbestos and Hershey's makes money disposing of asbestos through those candy bars.  If I don't like where this is going I can simply choose another market option.

26 minutes ago, GutterBoy said:

Magatard meltdown!

WE NEED OUR OWN CHOCOLATE BARS NOW!

I'd never pay $7 for a candy bar.  But, it's marketing genius.  8.5 million views in 3 days and over 2 million in revenue just on the chocolate bars.  :thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, Horseman said:

I'd never pay $7 for a candy bar.  But, it's marketing genius.  8.5 million views in 3 days and over 2 million in revenue just on the chocolate bars.  :thumbsup:

It's so easy to take advantage of the dumbest segment of our population.

19 hours ago, Horseman said:

How has this idea not been used before.  It seems so obvious to use nuts and nutless.  Love it.