Sign in to follow this  
Hawkeye21

Creep or not?

I know a decent amount of you here like to throw the pedophile word around a lot, so what do you think of this?

I bet that dude has a pencil d1ck and he loves how big it looks with her

• Haha 1

First if all, dude looks like a creep. 

However, this chick has a TV show, I think. They fock with people by having her sit at a bar drinking or smoking cigarettes. Just to film people's reactions. Anybody who would date her is suspect but what is she supposed to do, date a 10 year old? Just because she has this condition doesn't mean she should have to go through life alone. 

I wouldn't go near her but I can't say nobody should.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

First if all, dude looks like a creep. 

However, this chick has a TV show, I think. They fock with people by having her sit at a bar drinking or smoking cigarettes. Just to film people's reactions. Anybody who would date her is suspect but what is she supposed to do, date a 10 year old? Just because she has this condition doesn't mean she should have to go through life alone. 

I wouldn't go near her but I can't say nobody should.

That's what makes it such an interesting discussion.  She's an adult and deserves to have a normal relationship but the man will always have others wondering if he's into kids.  It's strange.

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Yes, he's a Super Creep 

Should she have to remain single her entire life then?

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Should she have to remain single her entire life then?

Are you attracted to girls who look 8 years old? No normal man would be. 

6 minutes ago, League Champion said:

What is she suppose to do then?  She can't date people who look her age.

Let's be honest here, this girl will never date a guy who isn't a perv, am I right?  If this girl's best friend, tells a normal, run of the mill guy (whom she thinks is nice), all about this girl... but leaves out her condition.  He says, "yeah, sure, I'll meet her.  Hook me up".  There's a 110% chance he says, "I'm sorry, I just don't think this is going to work out... you look like a 3rd grader".  It's not her fault, it's not his fault, it's just the way it is.  Seriously, is there any way, anyone, can come up with a reason why a guy would date her and you NOT say, "he's gotta be a pedo"?

I think you just gotta hope it works out for her.

12 minutes ago, League Champion said:

You know there is more to attraction than looks, right?

2 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Let's be honest here, this girl will never date a guy who isn't a perv, am I right?  If this girl's best friend, tells an normal, run of the mill guy (whom she thinks is nice), all about this girl... but leaves out her condition.  He says, "yeah, sure, I'll meet her.  Hook me up".  There's a 110% chance he says, "I'm sorry, I just don't think this is going to work out... you look like a 3rd grader".  It's not her fault, it's not his fault, it's just the way it is.  Seriously, is there any way, anyone, can come up with a reason why a guy would date her and you NOT say, "he's gotta be a pedo"?

I think you just gotta hope it works out for her.

It's not blind dating that's the problem, it's the reality tv show.  She needed to find someone who got to know her before they thought about dating her, like a co-worker or friend of the family.  The reality tv show makes that exponentially more difficult.  

5 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

You know there is more to attraction than looks, right?

So you could date someone that looks like a little kid? I couldn't 

1 minute ago, RogerDodger said:

It's not blind dating that's the problem, it's the reality tv show.  She needed to find someone who got to know her before they thought about dating her, like a co-worker or friend of the family.  The reality tv show makes that exponentially more difficult.  

Oh, I know.  I was just making the point that anyone who actively sought her out, is no doubt, creepy and saying that I don't think she has a choice.  As terrible as it is, no normal guy should be attracted to someone who likes like they're 8 years old.  So, yeah, it sucks, but you just gotta hope that she's careful and it works out for her.

1 minute ago, League Champion said:

So you could date someone that looks like a little kid? I couldn't 

Her growth was stunted, not her aging.  At some point she's going to look like a miniature old lady.  I'd probably start being attracted to her when she is around 50 years old and had her second boob job.  

She could date that Hasbulla guy I'm always seeing on Twitter.  🤨

Hard to imagine him not being a creep.  It just doesn't make sense.  The chick is likely nuts from having to live with this condition (through no fault of her own).  She probably will have health problems her whole life.  Why would anyone attach themselves to that in a romantic way?  

4 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Oh, I know.  I was just making the point that anyone who actively sought her out, is no doubt, creepy and saying that I don't think she has a choice.  As terrible as it is, no normal guy should be attracted to someone who likes like they're 8 years old.  So, yeah, it sucks, but you just gotta hope that she's careful and it works out for her.

I think someone who got to know her before they thought about dating her could be attracted to things other than looks.  I mean we have guys marrying grossly fat and ugly women.  If we are just talking looks, I'd much rather have a miniature than a 300lb behemoth.   

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I'd probably start being attracted to her when she is around 50 years old and had her second boob job.  

Well, why didn't you say that in the first place. That makes sense. 

On the list of pros, you probably don't have to pay full price to take her anywhere and I doubt she eats much.  

3 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

I think someone who got to know her before they thought about dating her could be attracted to things other than looks.  I mean we have guys marrying grossly fat and ugly women.  If we are just talking looks, I'd much rather have a miniature than a 300lb behemoth.   

I agree to an extent... but these women look like women, not elementary age children.  I can see someone saying that as a person, they find her attractive, but to date and have sex with?  I don't know.  I have a hard time believing that a normal every day guy could find her sexually attractive.

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

On the list of pros, you probably don't have to pay full price to take her anywhere and I doubt she eats much.  

That certainly makes her more viable during the current financial state of the country.

1 hour ago, RogerDodger said:

Was wondering when the moon reference would appear...

33 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Well, why didn't you say that in the first place. That makes sense. 

Because we weren't talking about me in the first place.

No one is getting real on this topic so I will.

How can he possibly let someone who looks exactly like a 4 grader suck his dck?  Or cowgirl him?  Doggystyle and cowgirl have to be the only realistic options for them. Wouldn’t that gross out the average guy?

Too bad Gutterboy is taken. She would be perfect considering his latent issues and maybe he wouldn’t rage as much. 

• Haha 1

What's the difference between her and a midget? :dunno:

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, MLCKAA said:

No one is getting real on this topic so I will.

How can he possibly let someone who looks exactly like a 4 grader suck his dck?  Or cowgirl him?  Doggystyle and cowgirl have to be the only realistic options for them. Wouldn’t that gross out the average guy?

Yeah. It would be so much better for her if her whole life people treated her like a freak of nature and didn't go near her without treating her like a 4th grader. :rolleyes:

23 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

What's the difference between her and a midget? :dunno:

The proportions 

11 minutes ago, easilyscan said:

Dan Swygart

I seriously doubt he's a pedo. 'If' this is the same guy, he's an entrepreneur. 

Ohh he's an entrepreneur. Definitely not a Pedophile then. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Ohh he's an entrepreneur. Definitely not a Pedophile then. 

Looks like you've already made up your mind about him. 

If you were her father, what would be acceptable to you when it comes to her dating life ? 

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Looks like you've already made up your mind about him. 

If you were her father, what would be acceptable to you when it comes to her dating life ? 

10-15 years from now it won't even be an issue.  Right now she looks young because she is young, 23.  As a 40 year old she won't look like a child anymore.

Amazing the only thing distinguishing her from other 23 year old women is size.  That's it.  People are creeped out by tiny while they put 240 pounders in bikinis in Sports Illustrated.  

• Like 1

These two little fellers are both in their 20s but look like toddlers.