League Champion

Damar Hamlin 'Body Double' Conspiracy Theories Follow Bills Stadium Visit

This would have fit great in the other Bills hamlin thread.

Jfk?

That dude moves really good for a guy still on oxygen and most likely broken ribs. Yeah 9 minutes compression? Ribs are broken 70% of the time. Impressive arm swinging after that shock to the body. Ok right.

I'll be the one in here to claim it was not him. The NFL is a media and they not only don't do an interview, they won't even show his face. Yeah...right. 

Now you wonder why would they risk doing that? Easy. In the USA 2023, they can just blow off any backlash and there really wouldn't be much anyway if you use this excuse:

'We, the Buffalo Bills, wanted to get the crowd more pumped up by making them think Damar was on location."

The picture of him, showing his face, wearing the same outfit has one little issue. There is no strip in the video but there is in the picture. oops. They missed that one.

Now all they gotta do is keep him hidden for a few more weeks and then roll him out when he actually can move around like that.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That dude moves really good for a guy still on oxygen and most likely broken ribs. Yeah 9 minutes compression? Ribs are broken 70% of the time. Impressive arm swinging after that shock to the body. Ok right.

I'll be the one in here to claim it was not him. The NFL is a media and they not only don't do an interview, they won't even show his face. Yeah...right. 

Now you wonder why would they risk doing that? Easy. In the USA 2023, they can just blow off any backlash and there really wouldn't be much anyway if you use this excuse:

'We, the Buffalo Bills, wanted to get the crowd more pumped up by making them think Damar was on location."

The picture of him, showing his face, wearing the same outfit has one little issue. There is no strip in the video but there is in the picture. oops. They missed that one.

Now all they gotta do is keep him hidden for a few more weeks and then roll him out when he actually can move around like that.

You're a focking retarded piece of sh1t clown.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Why, he's actually making valid points. 

He has a long history of being an a-hole

25 minutes ago, taco breath said:

Like this: when your done eating remember to pull the spoon out of your ass. You're the type of complete idiot that simply believes what you see and are told. I' m not. 

Even longer history of being right while idiots like you take the useless deadly jab.

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You're a focking retarded piece of sh1t clown.

Eat a bag of dicks, tardboy. You cant explain anything that i wrote, let alone a bunch of doctors, if they have any skills at all, not letting a guy who just had heart issues, watch his team play in what would be an very emotional & stressful game.

Idiot.

1 hour ago, taco breath said:

You have a long history of loving a-holes. Loving them real good. 

• Haha 1

Okay after watching the video it is very strange and makes you wonder. With that said what is  the motivations and benefit of faking him being there ?

2 hours ago, BeenHereBefore said:

Okay after watching the video it is very strange and makes you wonder. With that said what is  the motivations and benefit of faking him being there ?

Gives a crowd boost. And the NFL thinks it makes them look really good. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, lod001 said:

I gotta agree

Not damar.  Those video were poorly stagged as well.  "Security's" only job was to block the camera for a pre-arranged movement.  Just real dumb.  

I'd guess Damar is in bad shape and this was a motivation ploy by the Bills/NFL. 

16 hours ago, lod001 said:

15 hours ago, craftsman said:

It"s not Hamlin.

7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

I gotta agree

Shocked I tell you, shocked

11 hours ago, craftsman said:

Gives a crowd boost. And the NFL thinks it makes them look really good. 

Exactly.

3 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Man people, dumb gullible people, sure love documenting their stupidity.

How to say you are max jabbed without saying your max jabbed.  :lol:

• Like 1

Sorry but the NFL is simply not going to miss out a chance to show his smiling face at the game for the world to see. If you are too retarded to understand that, there's no hope for you.

2 hours ago, TimHauck said:

Shocked I tell you, shocked

Well there's the proof we are right. This idiot can't get anything right. I would have questioned what I'm thinking if this idiot came to the same conclusion. Whew!

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

This reminds me why I don’t watch any of the pre game shows anymore. And very litttle of the NFL network.  

So you clowns that think this was Hamlin, give us your reason why. I want to hear the #1 reason you believe it's Hamlin. I need a good laugh.

So I believe the NFL would find a way to use this to their advantage. 100%. But to bring the family on board? Are we saying they have paid off the family to play along?

And what happens when you eventually can’t fake it anymore. 

If he was dead, you can’t go through all this theater. You’d want the story to be forgotten about as soon as possible 

I guess it’s plausible he’s still in the hospital or obviously in no shape to show up at the game and they paid the family to play along with the charade 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

So I believe the NFL would find a way to use this to their advantage. 100%. But to bring the family on board? Are we saying they have paid off the family to play along?

And what happens when you eventually can’t fake it anymore. 

If he was dead, you can’t go through all this theater. You’d want the story to be forgotten about as soon as possible 

I guess it’s plausible he’s still in the hospital or obviously in no shape to show up at the game and they paid the family to play along with the charade 

No it's not plausible.  The whole thing is ridiculous.

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, lod001 said:

So you clowns that think this was Hamlin, give us your reason why. I want to hear the #1 reason you believe it's Hamlin. I need a good laugh.

Because a lot of people saw him that would need to be in on the con.  Do you think he’s dead?