League Champion

Damar Hamlin 'Body Double' Conspiracy Theories Follow Bills Stadium Visit

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

No it's not plausible.  The whole thing is ridiculous.

Not at all. The idea that Hamlin is dead is ridiculous because it would not get this far. 

But it’s entirely plausible that Hamlin is sitting in a hospital bed or at home and he and his family have the okay to fake him showing up at the game to pump up the crowd and viewers at home. 

Why is he covered up like a hybrid eskimo/Muslim woman?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Too many people involved to keep a lid on it. Verdict: no hoax.  

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Not at all. The idea that Hamlin is dead is ridiculous because it would not get this far. 

But it’s entirely plausible that Hamlin is sitting in a hospital bed or at home and he and his family have the okay to fake him showing up at the game to pump up the crowd and viewers at home. 

Why is he covered up like a hybrid eskimo/Muslim woman?

I have no idea why he covered up, but hoax is not even in the top 50 reasons.

A zit maybe?

33 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

Because a lot of people saw him that would need to be in on the con.  Do you think he’s dead?

How many? Who? 

5 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I have no idea why he covered up, but hoax is not even in the top 50 reasons.

You can't honestly tell me that isn't plausible and much closer to the reality than "not in the top 50 reasons". 

Who loses in that situation? The NFL wins, Hamlin and his family likely get paid to agree to do it. Hamlin would probably want to do it to pump up his home team fanbase, and once he actually is fully recovered then none the wiser right?

That said, If it was the case, it's still a complete clown move by all involved

5 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

You can't honestly tell me that isn't plausible and much closer to the reality than "not in the top 50 reasons". 

Who loses in that situation? The NFL wins, Hamlin and his family likely get paid to agree to do it. Hamlin would probably want to do it to pump up his home team fanbase, and once he actually is fully recovered then none the wiser right?

The only clowns involved are you and the others buying into these insane conspiracy theories.

10 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

The only clowns involved are you and the others buying into these insane conspiracy theories.

I know you're not often capable of having a calm, legit discussion but i'll continue on as if you were. 

The insane conspiracy theory is that Damar Hamlin as actually dead. 

Nothing  is far fetched about the simple theory that it wasn't really him at the stadium. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TimHauck said:

Because a lot of people saw him that would need to be in on the con.  Do you think he’s dead?

That's what you came up with? :lol:   Who? Tell me who saw him, lets see the picture. You cannot. You lose again.

I have no proof that he's dead. I believe he's alive but not in any shape to attend a stressful football game. Just like none of you have any proof that was him.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

That's what you came up with? :lol:   Who? Tell me who saw him, lets see the picture. You cannot. You lose again.

I have no proof that he's dead. I believe he's alive but not in any shape to attend a stressful football game. Just like none of you have any proof that was him.

thinking for yourself is hard

22 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Let's simply add in that by doing so, if busted, which is gonna be hard to do, they can say "well we thought it was a good idea to pump up the crowd". I happen to think it was a great idea. "Yeah we planned it so what?" Who is gonna go nuts about that?  Most people will go, huh, what a great idea. "He couldn't attend the game because his Dr said it was a bad idea, due to stress of the game so we ran with this plan. Cry some more tears."

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

Yeah it is. Actually making a decision on one's own is not what 'they' want on Earth, 2023. Best to just believe what you are told and what you see.

Since no one can come up with an answer to my logical question, here it is (those that believe it was him): 'I saw Hamlin get out of the vehicle, walk into the elevator and flap his arms in the luxury box. I know its him BECAUSE 'they' said it was him. 

3 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Yeah it is. Actually making a decision on one's own is not what 'they' want on Earth, 2023. Best to just believe what you are told and what you see.

Since no one can come up with an answer to my logical question, here it is (those that believe it was him): 'I saw Hamlin get out of the vehicle, walk into the elevator and flap his arms in the luxury box. I know its him BECAUSE 'they' said it was him. 

Just have to ask a simple question

"If that's Damar Hamlin, why wouldn't they show his face?" 

Privacy? Respect? He's supposedly at the game, willingly taking part in the spectacle. 

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

He has a long history of being an a hole.

33 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

Just have to ask a simple question

"If that's Damar Hamlin, why wouldn't they show his face?" 

Privacy? Respect? He's supposedly at the game, willingly taking part in the spectacle. 

Bell’s palsy?

1 hour ago, Baker Boy said:

How many? Who? 

I was at the game, and got a picture with him.

Then I took a limo back to Graceland with Elvis, and found Obama's birth certificate in Joe Biden's illegal stash of stolen documents.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, lod001 said:

The team, whoever was driving the golf cart, and whoever else saw him at the game for starters

7 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

The team proof?, whoever was driving the golf cart did he pull the mask down for them?, and whoever else saw him at the game for starters

6 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

I didn’t say there was physical proof, just saying that a lot of people saw him

7 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Looks like the whole Bills team was paid off too.  They keep lying about him being in the locker room.  

is there a longer clip? I don't hear the word locker room used at all. 

9 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Now you got the Head Coach lying.  Probably paid off by Pfizer and the illuminati.

at least McDermott actually says he was in the locker room. None of the other clips mention anything aside from his presence at the game. 

Yeah just being honest about my own feelings, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the entire Bills organization was in on it. In fact I don't think the NFL would just do it on their own without Buffalo ownership agreeing. 

I'd be more than happy if it actually was him :dunno:

19 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

at least McDermott actually says he was in the locker room. None of the other clips mention anything aside from his presence at the game. 

Yeah just being honest about my own feelings, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if the entire Bills organization was in on it. In fact I don't think the NFL would just do it on their own without Buffalo ownership agreeing. 

I'd be more than happy if it actually was him :dunno:

It was him, stop acting like an idiot

2 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It was him, stop acting like an idiot

who are you?

idiot.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

I know you're not often capable of having a calm, legit discussion but i'll continue on as if you were. 

The insane conspiracy theory is that Damar Hamlin as actually dead. 

Nothing  is far fetched about the simple theory that it wasn't really him at the stadium. 

This is a reasonable take though.  

I’d be surprised if it wasn’t him, but not completely shocked.  But there’s a zero percent chance he’s dead, at least lod apparently doesn’t think that.  I could see Big Guy thinking it though.

Reminds me of the early lab leak stuff.  People like to say “the MSM was calling the lab leak theory a conspiracy theory!”  But some of the initial claims about it were saying it was a bioweapon—THAT was the conspiracy theory.

17 hours ago, TimHauck said:

The team, whoever was driving the golf cart, and whoever else saw him at the game for starters

No one saw him. He was all covered up. Show us a picture or video of him there with timestamp. You cannot. Until then, it simply was not him. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, lod001 said:

No one saw him. He was all covered up. Show us a picture or video of him there with timestamp. You cannot. Until then, it simply was not him. 

So the players and coach that said he was in the locker room, they all lied?

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So the players and coach that said he was in the locker room, they all lied?

He was there. He didn't speak or reveal his face. Why would that be? 

Nothing will ever satisfy conspiracy theorists but the reason is simple, he is still weakened, is heading to a congregate setting while Covid still is highly active and his doctors recommended he take the precaution of wearing a mask and social distancing to the extent possible in such a setting.

20 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

he is still weakened

So why is he there at all? He didn't look weakened when he was jumping around in the booth. The ribs didn't seem to be bothering him either. So now he can't talk either?? 

He's not dead but that was not him at the game. 

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

take the precaution of wearing a mask and social distancing to the extent possible in such a setting.

Lets put him in a confined cab of a gator with two other people not wearing a mask in the name of safety. 

As I said conspiracy theorist are not to be dissuaded from their foolishness so responding to their challenges is pointless.  I will not bother again. You all go on and believe whatever you like, except for two things.  No matter what you believe or what she said it was you, not her, and also you were not your mom's favorite, not remotely.

2 minutes ago, Engorgeous George said:

As I said conspiracy theorist are not to be dissuaded from their foolishness so responding to their challenges is pointless.  I will not bother again. You all go on and believe whatever you like, except for two things.  No matter what you believe or what she said it was you, not her, and also you were not your mom's favorite, not remotely.

Sorry to poke a hole in your covid theory. 

51 minutes ago, League Champion said:

So why is he there at all? He didn't look weakened when he was jumping around in the booth. The ribs didn't seem to be bothering him either. So now he can't talk either?? 

He's not dead but that was not him at the game. 

So Josh Allen is lying?  Coach McDermott is lying?