League Champion

Damar Hamlin 'Body Double' Conspiracy Theories Follow Bills Stadium Visit

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

So Josh Allen is lying?  Coach McDermott is lying?

No, they had him in the locker room on Zoom. 

4 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

No, they had him in the locker room on Zoom. 

OK so he's not dead, he just wasn't there, and when they said he was there, he was on zoom so they weren't technically lying.  Wouldn't it have been much easier to have him there, then to have a fake body double and risk getting caught and having the whole team bend the truth about it?

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

OK so he's not dead, he just wasn't there, and when they said he was there, he was on zoom so they weren't technically lying.  Wouldn't it have been much easier to have him there, then to have a fake body double and risk getting caught and having the whole team bend the truth about it?

He obviously couldn’t be there that’s the whole point.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

He obviously couldn’t be there that’s the whole point.

Why couldn't he be there?  He's dead?  Still in the hospital?  Another commitment?

If he couldn't be there, then why hire a double and have everyone lie about it?

Don't you get it?  Most conspiracy theories go through so much sh1t, when the simplest answer is usually correct.

It makes no sense that this was anything but Damar.  None.  Feeble minded ass holes can't accept the truth.

6 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Why couldn't he be there?  He's dead?  Still in the hospital?  Another commitment?

If he couldn't be there, then why hire a double and have everyone lie about it?

Don't you get it?  Most conspiracy theories go through so much sh1t, when the simplest answer is usually correct.

It makes no sense that this was anything but Damar.  None.  Feeble minded ass holes can't accept the truth.

It make sense because people like you will believe anything.

11 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

:lol: Focking retarded tin foil hat douche.

It looks like you like trolling people but don’t like being trolled yourself. I still don’t understand what enjoyment trolls get out of doing this type of thing.

2 hours ago, Engorgeous George said:

Nothing will ever satisfy conspiracy theorists 

I’m not in on this conspiracy, but I don’t blame anyone who is based off the past couple of years where a lot of conspiracy theory’s came true. 
“The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is 6-12 months.”

8 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’m not in on this conspiracy, but I don’t blame anyone who is based off the past couple of years where a lot of conspiracy theory’s came true. 
“The difference between a conspiracy theory and the truth is 6-12 months.”

Can we get a list of the conspiracy theories that came true recently?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

2020 election being stolen.

and one that was proven false, Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

8 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Russia hoax

ukraine quid pro quo

the vaxx stops covid

we are supporting Nazis in Ukraine

Covid came from a lab

masks dont do anything

epstein didnt kill himself

hunter bidens laptop

swawell is with a chinese spy

dnc pays bail of rioters

BLM is a scam

Ray Epps

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

and one that was proven false, Donald Trump colluded with Russia to win the 2016 election.

It was proven correct that the 2020 election was stolen?  link?

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Russia hoax - This is a little broad, not sure exactly

ukraine quid pro quo - again this is a little broad

the vaxx stops covid - This was never a conspiracy theory and nothing was ever proven.

we are supporting Nazis in Ukraine - This has been proven to be false. 

Covid came from a lab - This was never decided either way

masks dont do anything - It has been proven that they do little, but was never a conspiracy theory, there was no conspiracy, it was just bad medical advice

epstein didnt kill himself - Has this ever been proven? 

hunter bidens laptop - This is broad, and conspiracies range from corruption to child pron, which have not been proven

swawell is with a chinese spy - Never heard of this

dnc pays bail of rioters - Never heard of this

BLM is a scam - How is this a conspiracy?

Ray Epps - who?

• Haha 1

Russia hoax - This is a little broad, not sure exactly (Trump colluded with Russia, False)

ukraine quid pro quo - again this is a little broad (Joe on camera committed QPQ, yet Trump was impeached)

the vaxx stops covid - This was never a conspiracy theory and nothing was ever proven. (All the liberal talking heads said the Vaxx stops covid)

we are supporting Nazis in Ukraine - This has been proven to be false. (The Azov Battalion is a Nazi faction of Ukrainian forces)

Covid came from a lab - This was never decided either way (Covid is the only virus from an "animal" never to have been found from a source)

masks dont do anything - It has been proven that they do little, but was never a conspiracy theory, there was no conspiracy, it was just bad medical advice (making us wear masks to save grandma did nothing)

epstein didnt kill himself - Has this ever been proven? (No I am sure he killed himself, when the cameras went off and the guards left the area)

hunter bidens laptop - This is broad, and conspiracies range from corruption to child pron, which have not been proven (The DNC claimed it was nothing but Russian Disinformation and blocked from being shared in social media because of it)

swawell is with a chinese spy - Never heard of this (look it up, Swawell was sleeping with a known Chinese spy)

dnc pays bail of rioters - Never heard of this (Kamala bailed out rioters)

BLM is a scam - How is this a conspiracy? (Because those who didn't support BLM from day 1 were deemed racists, when we saw it was a scam)

Ray Epps - who? (Exactly, the man who is front and center of everything J6, but when you only follow MSNBC you wouldn't know him, he is either an FBI informant or works for the FBI, and even admitted to orchestrating alot of what happened on J6, yet never charged)

Just now, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Russia hoax - This is a little broad, not sure exactly (Trump colluded with Russia, False)

ukraine quid pro quo - again this is a little broad (Joe on camera committed QPQ, yet Trump was impeached)

the vaxx stops covid - This was never a conspiracy theory and nothing was ever proven. (All the liberal talking heads said the Vaxx stops covid)

we are supporting Nazis in Ukraine - This has been proven to be false. (The Azov Battalion is a Nazi faction of Ukrainian forces)

Covid came from a lab - This was never decided either way (Covid is the only virus from an "animal" never to have been found from a source)

masks dont do anything - It has been proven that they do little, but was never a conspiracy theory, there was no conspiracy, it was just bad medical advice (making us wear masks to save grandma did nothing)

epstein didnt kill himself - Has this ever been proven? (No I am sure he killed himself, when the cameras went off and the guards left the area)

hunter bidens laptop - This is broad, and conspiracies range from corruption to child pron, which have not been proven (The DNC claimed it was nothing but Russian Disinformation and blocked from being shared in social media because of it)

swawell is with a chinese spy - Never heard of this (look it up, Swawell was sleeping with a known Chinese spy)

dnc pays bail of rioters - Never heard of this (Kamala bailed out rioters)

BLM is a scam - How is this a conspiracy? (Because those who didn't support BLM from day 1 were deemed racists, when we saw it was a scam)

Ray Epps - who? (Exactly, the man who is front and center of everything J6, but when you only follow MSNBC you wouldn't know him, he is either an FBI informant or works for the FBI, and even admitted to orchestrating alot of what happened on J6, yet never charged)

Dude, don’t even bother. 

1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

I googled Ray Epps because I was curious.  The theory says that he was a govt insider that orchestrated Jan 6.  But the truth is he lied about the whole thing. :lol:

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2023/jan/06/instagram-posts/ray-epps-didnt-tell-congress-he-orchestrated-the-j/

Man you people are so focking stupid.

oh politifact thanks!!!

thats what they do, nobody claimed he told congress he orchestrated it

OK, so when you say something is proven true, you actually have to prove that it's true, you can't just say "Well it's true because I believe it is".

ok you got me on epstein and the covid origins, but it definitely didnt come from a bat and a pangolin kissing

4 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

oh good we should de-radicalize all the white supremacists here then

you probably don't think that Joe Biden Eulogized a KKK member either

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

oh politifact thanks!!!

thats what they do, nobody claimed he told congress he orchestrated it

Oh InfoWars!  Thanks!

3 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Oh InfoWars!  Thanks!

this is the issue with leftists like you 

I show actual videos of dude saying something and because its info wars (which just happened to be the top pull from youtube) then he magically didn't say it

I'd personally say that dude should be locked up and investigated, but hes the only one on camera that hasn't been

1 minute ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

this is the issue with leftists like you 

I show actual videos of dude saying something and because its info wars (which just happened to be the top pull from youtube) then he magically didn't say it

this is the issue with magatards like you 

I show actual article of dude testifying that he didn't say what said and because its politifact (which just happened to be the top pull from google) then he magically didn't say it.

Here is another article explaining the video, but it's NYTimes, so it's automatically false. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

Just now, Louie Kelcher said:

this is the issue with magatards like you 

I show actual article of dude testifying that he didn't say what said and because its politifact (which just happened to be the top pull from google) then he magically didn't say it.

Here is another article explaining the video, but it's NYTimes, so it's automatically false. https://www.nytimes.com/2022/05/05/us/jan-6-ray-epps-evidence.html

so the guy saying lets go in its what taken out of context?

Im so far from Maga but keep trying doush

In their movies Hollywood Jews swap black people for other black people all the time and don't expect people to notice. Why is this any different?

41 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

It was proven correct that the 2020 election was stolen?  link?

I never said it was stolen, you are a terrible troll

2 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I never said it was stolen, you are a terrible troll

I asked for a list of conspiracy theories proven true recently.  You replied 2020 election stolen.  Now you're saying it wasn't stolen?  Explain yourself.

50 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I asked for a list of conspiracy theories proven true recently.  You replied 2020 election stolen.  Now you're saying it wasn't stolen?  Explain yourself.

Troll

On 1/25/2023 at 9:42 AM, Louie Kelcher said:

So the players and coach that said he was in the locker room, they all lied?

They may have wheeled him in. That's a possibility but there is no way in hell that fake in the luxury box was him.

On 1/25/2023 at 11:10 AM, Louie Kelcher said:

So Josh Allen is lying?  Coach McDermott is lying?

Not necessarily.

Chemtrails down?

On 1/25/2023 at 12:50 PM, Louie Kelcher said:

OK, so when you say something is proven true, you actually have to prove that it's true, you can't just say "Well it's true because I believe it is".

What if I say Biden is a horrible President? Is that true? It's been proven, no? 

37 minutes ago, League Champion said:

What if I say Biden is a horrible President? Is that true? It's been proven, no? 

That's subjective, so you should provide evidence to support your opinion.  For the record I would agree with you.