Jump to content
League Champion

Damar Hamlin 'Body Double' Conspiracy Theories Follow Bills Stadium Visit

Recommended Posts

Sometimes I wonder if FFToday is the only website allowed at all mental institutions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Louie Kelcher said:

You idiots are so gullible.  Bunch of retards

Definitely wasn't him on Sunday. He was jogging and jumping all around for Christ sake. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, League Champion said:

Definitely wasn't him on Sunday. He was jogging and jumping all around for Christ sake. 

That's not him in that Twitter video you retarted focking eagle focker

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some idiot posting some guy struggling to walk that is obviously not hamlin, is not helping.

All we ask is for one time stamped picture or video, post hospital bed. How is that so hard if he was able to jump around and flap his arms in the luxury box. 

4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People need to let this one go.  They're all making themselves look incredibly gullible and stupid.

That's what the bills, NFL and whoever came up with this dumb idea are hoping for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People need to let this one go.  They're all making themselves look incredibly gullible and stupid.

…….As you post.  Yikes!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

let's see if any of you are man enough to admit you got played and are stupid.

 

That's good to see, thanks for sharing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Louie Kelcher said:

let's see if any of you are man enough to admit you got played and are stupid.

 

Man enough what? Who gines a shlt about that guy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, craftsman said:

Man enough what? Who gines a shlt about that guy?

You?

On 1/23/2023 at 6:03 PM, craftsman said:

It"s not Hamlin.

 

On 1/23/2023 at 11:26 PM, craftsman said:

Gives a crowd boost. And the NFL thinks it makes them look really good. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TimHauck said:

You?

 

 

I don't get it. A negative comment means I care? I just wish the guy gone so real football can be focused on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. A negative comment means I care? I just wish the guy gone so real football can be focused on.

Please.  You are only trying to fool yourself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. A negative comment means I care? I just wish the guy gone so real football can be focused on.

Another example of why this dude is a gigantic piece of sh1t 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Please.  You are only trying to fool yourself.

 

2 minutes ago, craftsman said:

By eating a lot?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Louie Kelcher said:

Another example of why this dude is a gigantic piece of sh1t 

Why? is that dude your boyfriend or something?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

 

 

I put money on the games, not the guy who got hurt and now is talked about all the time during broadcasts.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I put money on the games, not the guy who got hurt and now is talked about all the time during broadcasts.

Don’t watch if it is that bad.  Damn, you are quite crabby. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alias Detective said:

Don’t watch if it is that bad.  Damn, you are quite crabby. 

Nah. I'm happy the guy is better. Thought it was right to cancel the game at the time. Just done with it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, craftsman said:

I don't get it. A negative comment means I care? I just wish the guy gone so real football can be focused on.

Yeah pretty much.  You cared enough to post that you didn’t think it was him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TimHauck said:

Yeah pretty much.  You cared enough to post that you didn’t think it was him

If you think I care deeply about every post I make on this site, well then, you seem to care more than I do. 

And I'm fine that it wasn't that guy in attendance. It's just the NFL doesn't need all the pretending to get people to watch. They just need to focus on football. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(Although…..that could be faked with today’s technology.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×