Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Agent who investigated Trump for Russian collusion arrested for Russian collusion

It's almost like projection.

Only high level democrats like the Clintons and the Bidens are allowed to grift off the Russians. This peon overstepped. Or didn’t kick up. 

He was the guy who said there was no link between Russia and Trump. Now we see why he tried to downplay Russian interference. He was part of it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

There was no link between trump and Russia 

According to the investigator who was just arrested for colluding with Russia.

Just now, dogcows said:

How long have you retards been trying to find a link? 8 years now? How much have you spent in both time and taxpayer dollars. Just to find nothing. 

Give it up. Go Bengals!!!

10 minutes ago, dogcows said:

You have no idea how law works. The entire thing was based on a fake dossier. If it would actually gone to a real court it would have been thrown out. When you main piece of “evidence” is falsified. Nothing else is justified.  Didn’t you just tell me that regarding Breanna Taylor?

2 hours ago, dogcows said:

He was the guy who said there was no link between Russia and Trump. Now we see why he tried to downplay Russian interference. He was part of it.

Umm no. Mueller found no evidence of collusion. Also Chris Steele and Fusion GPS, the people responsible for the debunked dossier alleging collusion, were working at the time with Deripaska to retrieve money owed to him by Manafort. 

21 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

And at least he got paid for saying it. 

I wonder how much money Pelosi made from the taxpayers while spending 8 years chasing after Trump and never finding anything? Along with all her other liberal friends. Must be in the 10s of millions if not 100s of millions. 

I just think it’s funny that this story was posted as a “gotcha” to supposedly show the FBI was creating a false case against Trump.

But what it really shows is that a primary investigator of Trump, who cleared his name, was working for the Russians. So... maybe Trump did it, maybe he didn’t. But at least some of the investigators were working with the Kremlin, so there’s no way they truly and fully investigated it.

19 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I just think it’s funny that this story was posted as a “gotcha” to supposedly show the FBI was creating a false case against Trump.

But what it really shows is that a primary investigator of Trump, who cleared his name, was working for the Russians. So... maybe Trump did it, maybe he didn’t. But at least some of the investigators were working with the Kremlin, so there’s no way they truly and fully investigated it.

I thought there was a team of agents and attorneys on the case? Anyway, considering this new information they should reopen the case. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought there was a team of agents and attorneys on the case? Anyway, considering this new information they should reopen the case. 

Makes you wonder how many more of those agents and attorneys were secretly on Putin’s payroll. Maybe they should reopen it, but I can tell you the longer you wait on an investigation, the harder it is to find evidence. I’m not sure much new would be found in 2023.

2 minutes ago, dogcows said:

Makes you wonder how many more of those agents and attorneys were secretly on Putin’s payroll. Maybe they should reopen it, but I can tell you the longer you wait on an investigation, the harder it is to find evidence. I’m not sure much new would be found in 2023.

Perhaps we have found some common ground? I’m all for revamping the FBI, CIA and the other spy/ Federal LE agencies. 

Cui bono? , in English "to whom is it a benefit?", is a Latin phrase about identifying crime suspects. It expresses the view that crimes are often committed to benefit their perpetrators, especially financially.

How do Democrats benefit by this guy investigating Trump? It would be a pretty far-fetched benefit for Democrats, akin to having a fox watch the chicken coop.