Sign in to follow this  
Pimpadeaux

Lying, fraud-infested conservative hero admits to being trans child groomer

He was a lib 3 years ago :dunno: 

If true then take him out back and shoot him.  Left or right doesn't matter when it comes to ridding the world of these pieces o' sh1t. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t see children mentioned. This is what idiot liberals do. No one GAF about drag queens. They have been around forever. RU Paul has had a show for a long time. Nobody said a word. It’s when they get kids involved it became a problem. And only the ones that do it. Nice try Rusty, you lose, once again.  

I’m…actually forced to agree with this. I have no love for George Santos, but if he was once a drag Queen, so what? As you say, if he molested children that’s another issue but there’s no reporting about that. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don’t see children mentioned. This is what idiot liberals do. No one GAF about drag queens. They have been around forever. RU Paul has had a show for a long time. Nobody said a word. It’s when they get kids involved it became a problem. And only the ones that do it. Nice try Rusty, you lose, once again.  

Give the guy a break. Biden is getting beat up for his criminal actions, his kid Hunter now made it worse on Joey because he is now under investigation for reading the confidential materials, Ukraine is taking it's lumps, and Rusty is just running out of material. He's tired. HIs time is coming to an end in life. 

And can you imagine what his place smells like with 100+ cat turds lying around his home? That has to be focking up his mind over time.  

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Morons here assert that trans people and drag queens are child groomers. Own that or STFU. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

I’m…actually forced to agree with this. I have no love for George Santos, but if he was once a drag Queen, so what? As you say, if he molested children that’s another issue but there’s no reporting about that. 

My point being that posters here make the stretch from trans and drags to child groomers and molesters. 

And they're wrong about that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, The Real timschochet said:

The point of the OP seemed to be that GC members always call drag queens and/or transgender people groomers and pedophiles. But a GOP member of Congress is a drag Queen? Well, he’s a good one, but all the other ones are pedophiles. Just goes to show how utterly full of crap they are.

Just now, The Real timschochet said:

And that’s also a good point. 

That's the exact point I'm making.

I have no problem with drag queens and transgender people. Rudy Giuliani dressed in drag. Monty Python dressed in drag.

1 minute ago, dogcows said:

The point of the OP seemed to be that GC members always call drag queens and/or transgender people groomers and pedophiles. But a GOP member of Congress is a drag Queen? Well, he’s a good one, but all the other ones are pedophiles. Just goes to show how utterly full of crap they are.

Right. So do I think Santos is a child groomer because he dressed in drag ... in Brazil?

Nope. 

But the conclusion from the peanut gallery here for trans and cross dressers is that they're child groomers, so either lump Santos in with all that or STFU.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Morons here assert that trans people and drag queens are child groomers. Own that or STFU. 

The ones that are grooming are. The ones that aren’t are fine. Like I said Ru Paul is the most famous DQ around, and for a long time. Not a word was mentioned about his notoriety or success. Along with many others through the years. They kept the kids out of it. Rock on as long as you don’t go there. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The ones that are grooming are. The ones that aren’t are fine. Like I said Ru Paul is the most famous DQ around, and for a long time. Not a word was mentioned about his notoriety or success. Along with many others through the years. They kept the kids out of it. Rock on as long as you don’t go there. 

OK, I'll leave Ru Paul out of it so as not to offend you. Carry on.

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I have no problem with drag queens and transgender people. Rudy Giuliani dressed in drag. Monty Python dressed in drag.

Me either. I do have a problem with the shite I’ve seen at the “family friendly, all ages welcome” drag shows. You don’t. I guess that’s where we differ. I have a line that doesn’t entail politics. Your kind just want to call people homophobes. 

18 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Right. So do I think Santos is a child groomer because he dressed in drag ... in Brazil?

Nope. 

But the conclusion from the peanut gallery here for trans and cross dressers is that they're child groomers, so either lump Santos in with all that or STFU.

Nope. Just the ones grooming are accused of grooming. The proof is the lack of criticism of drag queens until the kids were brought into it. 

I wonder if Biden still dreams of cozying up next to a 10 year old girl when he's alone at night. Given what he does to them in complete daylight and on camera, I wonder how he lets his mind drift into his deeper fantasies with them instead of just pinching that one little girl's nipple that's caught on video above.

20 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Drag belongs in comedy where it's presented/understood to be ridiculous.

20 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Liberal ones are. They like to push it on grade schoolers.  Oh, and so is Joe.

20 hours ago, craftsman said:

19 hours ago, craftsman said:

I wonder if Biden still dreams of cozying up next to a 10 year old girl when he's alone at night. Given what he does to them in complete daylight and on camera, I wonder how he lets his mind drift into his deeper fantasies with them instead of just pinching that one little girl's nipple that's caught on video above.

Probably as much as you dream of 14-year-old girls.

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Probably as much as you dream of 14-year-old girls.

Only a liberal perv would vote for Biden. That would be you, creep. :doh:

people like rusty think their helping the democrats with this but their actually hurting them.  people in new york state on the fence between red and blue will look at these attacks on Santos and say "hmm the left protects biden and his groomer antics", they will see the hypocrisy and start going red.  But hes not smart enough to see it.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

people like rusty think their helping the democrats with this but their actually hurting them.  people in new york state on the fence between red and blue will look at these attacks on Santos and say "hmm the left protects biden and his groomer antics", they will see the hypocrisy and start going red.  But hes not smart enough to see it.

Here's your hero Santos, proposing to his teen boyfriend while he's still married.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/george-santos-proposed-to-teen-boyfriend-while-still-married-report/

“Good evening everyone! As you all may already know Pedro and I have decided to join our toothbrushes! Lol and a very few friends have been selected to share this special moment with us!,” Santos wrote in a 2014 Facebook invite shared with the Daily Beast by Santos’ old roommate, Greg Morey-Parker.

3 hours ago, JustinCharge said:

Good lord, this train wreck of sentences.

Let Pimpadeaux clean it up for you, so you don't look like an unraveled, illiterate moron:

People like Rusty think they're helping Democrats with this, but they're actually hurting themselves.  New York state residents sit on a fence between red and blue but will look at these attacks on Santos and say, "Hmm, the left protects Biden and his groomer antics." They will see the hypocrisy and go red.  But he's not smart enough to see it.

See how nice, clean, concise and literate that is? But I understand you slid into your nightly, substance-aided unraveling a little earlier than usual tonight, so Pimpadeaux will give you a small break on this one.

Oh, and I'd give nuclear war a better chance of happening before New York rolling red, you crazy fock.

🤣

On 1/23/2023 at 7:24 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

No we don’t. We just don’t want it in schools or for underage. Same as strippers. A drag queen is a clown stripper 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

Here's your hero Santos, proposing to his teen boyfriend while he's still married.

https://nypost.com/2023/01/23/george-santos-proposed-to-teen-boyfriend-while-still-married-report/

So it’s not ok to propose to an 18 year old?  You should be livid about the 11 year old strippers at drag shows 

16 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

So it’s not ok to propose to an 18 year old?  You should be livid about the 11 year old strippers at drag shows 

It's not OK to propose to anyone when you're still married.

Keep defending your boy lover Santos. He is everything the Republican party strives to be.

3 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

It's not OK to propose to anyone when you're still married.

Keep defending your boy lover Santos. He is everything the Republican party strives to be.

It’s not?  Where is that in the constitution?  Now 18 year olds are boys but you want 7 year olds taught about giving blow jobs

11 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

It’s not?  Where is that in the constitution?  Now 18 year olds are boys but you want 7 year olds taught about giving blow jobs

OK, you're a Santos supporter and defender. Be bold.

On 1/23/2023 at 7:24 PM, Pimpadeaux said:

Quite a few of them prolly are. Quite a few of them are prolly not. 

All it takes is a few of the prolly are group to "groom"  and possibly destroy some poor kids life versus the prolly not group that just want to live their life in peace.
It's pretty obvious in my apparently shallow and unwoke mind.  
Then again, I'm an old man that still likes the simple things in life.

A kittehs purr
Delivery Pizza
Morning Wood
Puddles of Aids

Things like that

7 hours ago, SUXBNME said:

Quite a few of them prolly are. Quite a few of them are prolly not. 

All it takes is a few of the prolly are group to "groom"  and possibly destroy some poor kids life versus the prolly not group that just want to live their life in peace.
It's pretty obvious in my apparently shallow and unwoke mind.  
Then again, I'm an old man that still likes the simple things in life.

A kittehs purr
Delivery Pizza
Morning Wood
Puddles of Aids

Things like that

Do you think there is a higher percentage of drag queens that are pedos than the general population?