Sign in to follow this  
JustinCharge

trump leads biden in hypothetical 2024 matchup: poll

4 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:lol:  Listen to yourself. You're a whining crying little b!itch.  You get offended by emoji use.  You're Exhibit A of what moderators on a forum don't want to put up with.

It is possible that I am Exhibit A of what moderators on a forum don't want to put up with, but I am not the one here who is posting under a new handle after their prior account got suspended (I've been Squistion here since 2001).

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, squistion said:

It is possible that I am Exhibit A of what moderators on a forum don't want to put up with, but I am not the one here who is posting under a new handle after their prior account got suspended (I've been Squistion here since 2001).

Go play with pigeons dummy. 

32 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Go play with pigeons dummy.

You are so funny. :lol:

• Haha 1

Just now, squistion said:

You are so funny. :lol:

Ok ok ok.    It was a coordinated effort to get your safe place shut down.  Mission accomplished, we won.  Feel better?

:thumbsup:

Welcome to the jungle pigeon foker.

44 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

Ok ok ok.  It was a coordinated effort to get your safe place shut down.  Mission accomplished, we won.  Feel better?

If so, you shot yourself in the foot. :lol:

Judging from the reactions to our posts, you seem to have missed Tim and I at lot more than we ever missed you and that Biden/Democrat bashing PSF (which was hardly a safe space given the number suspensions that liberal leaning posters received in order to create "balance" in the forum).

I feel right at home here and am looking forward to having a lot more fun - now if Tim and I can just get Sho to return and join us. :D

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, squistion said:

Judging from the reactions to our posts, you seem to have missed Tim and I at lot more than we ever missed you and that Biden/Democrat bashing PSF (which was hardly a safe space given the number suspensions that liberal leaning posters received in order to create "balance" in the forum).

I feel right at home here and am looking forward to having a lot more fun - now if Tim and I can just get Sho to return and join us. :D

:lol: <- Triggers you.

3 hours ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I think his only shot is winning the Republican nomination. Otherwise, he'll run as an independent, split the conservative vote and keep The White House in Democratic hands in 2024.

Yep.  Unfortunately my crystal ball predicts the latter. :(

7 minutes ago, RogerDodger said:

:lol: <- Triggers you.

No, it actually was the LMAO emoji, which seems to be missing among the choices here, maybe because it triggered people. :D

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, squistion said:

No, it actually was the LMAO emoji, which seems to be missing among the choices here, maybe because it triggered people. :D

🤣

5 hours ago, The Real timschochet said:

So the question is: why is Trump, according to the poll, still leading DeSantis by 26 points? And do you expect this to continue? 

there have been many cases where the poll leader for party nominee is one person and then the primaries actually start and it shifts to someone else completely. 

In 2007, Hillary Clinton was the runaway favorite but Obama eventually won.
In 2015, Jeb Bush was the early leader but it switched to Trump by the end.
In 2007, Rudy Guiliani was the runaway frontrunner for the GOP nom.
In 1991, Mario Cuomo was the frontrunner for the dem nomination.
In 2003, Joe Liebermann was the frontrunner for the democrat nomination.
In 1987, Gary Hart was a runaway front runner for the democrat nomincation.

Sometimes it doesnt change.  Bob Dole was the early front runner for the GOP nomination in 95.  Bush43 and Gore went wire to wire as the front runners in 2000. 

Hardcore party faithful are paying attention now and more likely to vote.  Once casual voters show up, they may vote DeSantis in droves.

6 hours ago, squistion said:

It wasn't me who got Joe to shut it down, I wanted it to remain open. I told him it was an unrealistic decision, as politics can bleed into almost every subject discussed, and I was right as the mods have been playing Wack-A-Mole since then, deleting all posts that suggest anything even remotely political.

I find it amusing and somewhat ironic that Tim (of all people) said the PSF had become toxic and should be closed down (and he got his wish).

Squish Brain you little snowflake. 

6 hours ago, RogerDodger said:

Foking pathetic.  You go around portraying a man?

No one confuses Tim with being an actual man. 

4 hours ago, squistion said:

A reunion of the 3 Stooges, that would be something. 

14 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

Squish Brain you little snowflake. 

As opposed to a BirdGang Brain snowflake?

Meh…..I don’t think we need Trump anymore.

I am grateful that he showed us we CAN address important areas of need. He was a great president when we really needed one, but a political oaf 

The daily whining from our brothers on the left is bad enough without him constantly riling them up.

Nah, we need to move on. We have something better in Desantis, he can bring us back those Trump policies that we need and more deftly manage the kindergartners that are the Democrats

• Like 1

9 hours ago, squistion said:

As opposed to a BirdGang Brain snowflake?

Glad you are here mush brain, now that Raven/Daulton ran home to mommy crying it’s not fair for Tim to be the only Libtard punching bag for us to use. You will do a great job. 

• Thanks 1