Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Dynasty Rankings

Thank you Mike! Much appreciated

• Like 1

yes thanks

• Like 1

Looks good Mike. :thumbsup:

Personally, I wouldn't take any running QB in a start-up dynasty.  I'm taking Burrow #1 (not overall, just as my #1 ranked QB).  If he's taken before I can get him, I'll take Herbert a little later.  After those 2, I'll wait to get an older fella unless one of the runners falls too far.

I would flip Hodgins and Wandale Robinson. They are 20 spots apart in your ranking and they should be, but it should be the other way around. Wandale is a gadget player and it looks like Hodgins can be a legit starting WR in the giants offense.

I like how swift is rated higher than Jacobs, they are the same age and Jacob's worst year is better than Swift's best year. He is the rodney dangerfield of the nfl. Give me jacobs over Swift 10 times out of 10. 

I own jacobs in 2 dynasty leagues because he has been so cheap to acquire, nobody ever believes in the guy, however when he has not put up stats like in 2021 where he was a low end RB #1, his elusiveness rating at pff was still really good.

I did a startup dynasty draft last year and I went extremely young and while i finished 12th place last year I finished 2nd in points this year and I still easily have the youngest team in the league. I do not think most people value youth enough, many of those WR's I would move around only based on age. If I was a contending team i would be looking to dump Diggs, Adams, Kupp, or Hill. It is better to sell 1 year too early than 1 year too late.

According to these rankings I'm in very good shape going forward

I have two tier 2 QBs, T Lawrence and J Herbert

A top tier RB, Kenneth Walker

WR- two top tier, J Jefferson and C Lamb, also Kupp, Olave, Godwin, Treylon Burks

TE- the top ranked guy, K Pitts, we'll see

Kelce is only TE worth taken.