Pimpadeaux

Classified docs found in Pence home

The CIA are still illegally holding highly classified documents which prove they killed JFK.  

12 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Did you see the pic of his house in that article?!  Jeebus all of these politicians are focking crooks. :thumbsdown: 

Jesus H. Christ.

Power corrupts.  Every single one of them.

I will post the same thing i posted in the Trump thread. These targeted attacks on politicians of the other side need to stop.

Obviously classified document storage needs to be fixed, but it is not a partisan issue.

It’s so funny. Hillary is laughing at all of them. Stupid men! You destroy evidence , you don’t take it home! 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

It’s so funny. Hillary is laughing at all of them. Stupid men! You destroy evidence , you don’t take it home! 

All those f'kers had to do was take a clean towel and wipe the server down too.  Would have gotten rid of all of the classified documentation in an instant.

I'm not sure I could say the same thing about Trump, but for Biden and Pence, I suspect whoever was moving their sh!t from the vice president house to their respective homes just picked up stuff that should have gone to the National Archives.

They both immediately reported and promptly handed over the documents to the National Archives and are cooperating fully.

• Haha 5

5 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

I'm not sure I could say the same thing about Trump, but for Biden and Pence, I suspect whoever was moving their sh!t from the vice president house to their respective homes just picked up stuff that should have gone to the National Archives.

They both immediately reported and promptly handed over the documents to the National Archives and are cooperating fully.

Trump was cooperating too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Trump was cooperating too. 

So he hired the FBI to come over and tote the documents over to the National Archives?

🤣

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So he hired the FBI to come over and tote the documents over to the National Archives?

🤣

They came to his mansion, were let  in and given access and all they had  him do was put a better lock on the door where the documents were stored. Are you claiming that’s not cooperating? Did you know that Richard Nixon was paid millions because they took his personal papers after he left office? Bet you didn’t. Within the presidential records act there are provisions for disputing what a president may keep. That process was in motion until Garland took his Ill advised shot. How’s that working out for ya? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

They came to his mansion, were let  in and given access and all they had  him do was put a better lock on the door where the documents were stored. Are you claiming that’s not cooperating? Did you know that Richard Nixon was paid millions because they took his personal papers after he left office? Bet you didn’t. Within the presidential records act there are provisions for disputing what a president may keep. That process was in motion until Garland took his Ill advised shot. How’s that working out for ya? 

Pimpadouche will get right back to you.  He needs to check in at the DNC Glory Hole on how to respond with the Talking Points of the Day.

• Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You wipe it. With like a cloth.

13 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

WTF..Clearly someone somewhere has to tighten up security.    This is ridiculous.

I'm sure the white house is much more lossy-goosey with classified documents. Due to the nature of the President and VP.  In general if I want to read secret docs I have to go to the vault and I'm not allowed to leave with them. If I do there's a check out and return process. I'm definitely not allowed to keep them in my garage next to my wife minivan or in my bedroom. 

36 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You call that "cooperating?"

He refused the National Archives request to turn over the documents.

The FBI executed a court-approved search warrant, for fock's sake.

What would be your idea of not cooperating here? Trump's servants starting a Branch Davidian-like siege?

🤣

10 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

You call that "cooperating?"

He refused the National Archives request to turn over the documents.

The FBI executed a court-approved search warrant, for fock's sake.

What would be your idea of not cooperating here? Trump's servants starting a Branch Davidian-like siege?

🤣

Not letting them see what he had or on the property.  He did both. That kind of ends it right there. And I notice you don’t acknowledge that there is a process for disputing what a former president may have in the presidential records act. Why is that provision in there? So you can’t dispute it? 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Not letting them see what he had or on the property.  He did both. That kind of ends it right there. And I notice you don’t acknowledge that there is a process for disputing what a former president may have in the presidential records act. Why is that provision in there? So you can’t dispute it? 

What the fock are you talking about?

He wasn't there and then called the whole thing a "witch hunt."

The FBI had to execute a court-approved raid to get the documents. That's not cooperating!

🤣

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

What the fock are you talking about?

He wasn't there and then called the whole thing a "witch hunt."

The FBI had to execute a court-approved raid to get the documents. That's not cooperating!

🤣

So no one went there and observed where the records were stored and made a recommendation about how to better secure the room. Am I making that up? And forgive me if I don’t put too much stock in the ability to obtain a warrant when Trump is the target. We have seen that that process has been corrupted. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So no one went there and observed where the records were stored and made a recommendation about how to better secure the room. Am I making that up? And forgive me if I don’t put too much stock in the ability to obtain a warrant when Trump is the target. We have seen that that process has been corrupted. 

An FBI raid typically doesn't involve a fully cooperating party.

HTH!

🤣

An FBI raid typically doesn't involve a fully cooperating party.

HTH!

🤣

An FBI raid on a former presidents residence is unprecedented.  You would think they would go to a judge for a warrant of that magnitude.   Or at least give Trump the same treatment that Hillary and Biden were afforded. Trumps lawyers weren’t even allowed to observe. Bidens were sent to retrieve them. Trump was cooperating. Otherwise why the long delay? 

They are still busy in Biden's homes. Now they aren't just finding classified documents, they are finding classified OBJECTs that contain classified documents. 

Biden needs to be put to sleep. Take kameltoe with him. 

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

An FBI raid on a former presidents residence is unprecedented.  You would think they would go to a judge for a warrant of that magnitude.   Or at least give Trump the same treatment that Hillary and Biden were afforded. Trumps lawyers weren’t even allowed to observe. Bidens were sent to retrieve them. Trump was cooperating. Otherwise why the long delay? 

So a judge didn't sign off on the search warrant?

6 minutes ago, Pimpadeaux said:

So a judge didn't sign off on the search warrant?

A magistrate did.  Weird, right? All those judges out there. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A magistrate did.  Weird, right? All those judges out there. 

If Trump had been cooperating, an FBI raid would not have been needed!

1 minute ago, Pimpadeaux said:

If the FBI hadn’t been busted lying on a previous warrant concerning Trump maybe they would have gone to an actual judge. 

It always gets back to Trump with Rusty. 

TDS has been proven over and over again by this . 

Dude can't even admit that the FBI had seen the documents Trump had months and months prior to the whole of the liberal collective making a big deal out of things and all the DOJ did was to ask Trump to put a second lock on a door and he did it to comply.

Focking TDS has really destroyed the left. They were bad enough to start out with but have just blown up in a mentally ill collective beyond any type of therapy there is on this Earth. 

1 minute ago, craftsman said:

It always gets back to Trump with Rusty. 

TDS has been proven over and over again by this . 

Dude can't even admit that the FBI had seen the documents Trump had months and months prior to the whole of the liberal collective making a big deal out of things and all the DOJ did was to ask Trump to put a second lock on a door and he did it to comply.

Focking TDS has really destroyed the left. They were bad enough to start out with but have just blown up in a mentally ill collective beyond any type of therapy there is on this Earth. 

I hope they raid your home and find your secret panty drawer.

Fock Pence!!!

Off to Gitmo loser!