Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Schiff, Swalwell, Omar respond after Speaker McCarthy keeps them off committees

27 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t understand this argument. Trump was impeached for alleged illegal behavior. Omar is being removed because…? I didn’t think Trump was suitable, and the results showed it. But he won the election, so I dealt with it. If Omar did something illegal, prosecute her. Removing her because she said something Kevin didn’t like? Nope.

yah you dealt so well with it lol

35 minutes ago, dogcows said:

I don’t understand this argument. Trump was impeached for alleged illegal behavior. Omar is being removed because…? I didn’t think Trump was suitable, and the results showed it. But he won the election, so I dealt with it. If Omar did something illegal, prosecute her. Removing her because she said something Kevin didn’t like? Nope.

Maybe he didn’t like when referring to 9/11 she said “some people did something” , showing complete disregard for over 3k being murdered. And they are still dying. You like that? 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Schiff and Swalwell had been on that committee for years. It’s not like removing them now accomplishes anything if you think they were giving government secrets to spies since 2014 or something. 

Reps excluded from the Jan 6 committee were in some cases complicit in the insurrection, and one publicly stated they would intentionally block the committee’s work. Seems to me conflicts of interest specific to Jan 6 would be grounds for removal from that special committee.

But sure, Nancy excluded some people from a committee, so Kevin can do it too. It’s still fair to point out that he recently said he wouldn’t do it. And unlike the specific reasons cited for removal of some from the Jan 6 committee, his reasons aren’t really public, just “the FBI told me stuff.” Good one, Kevin.

As for Omar, a majority of voters in her district don’t see her the way you do. And, like it or not, those voters get a voice. I think people like Gosar and MTG are worse, but if that’s who the voters want, so be it. It looks like Omar might keep the committee seat anyway because a handful of Republicans are indicating they won’t vote to exclude her.

Serial leaker Adam Schiff In March 2017, as chair of the intelligence committee, told “Meet the Press” host Chuck Todd that there was “more than circumstantial evidence” to prove Team Trump was in colluding with the Kremlin before the election and repeatedly said that his committee had dug up “plenty of evidence of collusion or conspiracy.” 2 months later he told ABC that Trump’s Russia conspiracy is of “a size and scope probably beyond Watergate.” This was 6 years ago. Where’s the evidence? This guy is a threat to democracy and belongs nowhere near intelligence briefings. You leftists are th biggest clowns. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Your point was that a majority of voters in her area do not see her as I do, which likely true for many political figures; and for you regards people like Trump….

It does not matter…..

The point is being missed. It doesn’t matter who likes or dislikes Trump or Omar. The point is - there should be a specific and justifiable cause for removing somebody that won an election. You know, as in actual wrongdoing, or breaking of some law or rule of the House of Representatives.

Schiff goes on the Sunday morning shows and promptly proves why removing him was the correct course of action 🤣

12 minutes ago, craftsman said:

Oh my. Not Kyle Griffin!! :shocking:

He is reporting this for NBC News and it has been confirmed by other news sources.

25 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The point is being missed. It doesn’t matter who likes or dislikes Trump or Omar. The point is - there should be a specific and justifiable cause for removing somebody that won an election. You know, as in actual wrongdoing, or breaking of some law or rule of the House of Representatives.

Gotcha.  I was just pulling that point from your post....

Moving on.  If Republicans can be removed due to posts, so can people like Omar, just that simple....

Omar Out.  McCarthy did a great job laying out all the anti Semitic things she has said. Good to see some hardball being played. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Omar Out.  McCarthy did a great job laying out all the anti Semitic things she has said. Good to see some hardball being played. 

Long overdue. 

The Dems created the rule that allowed the GOP to oust them.  Now they're whining because the rules they created are being used against them.  So typical.

Omar is just filth. She reminds me of Sheila Jackson lee. In that, the GOP is actually giddy that she's in office. Because anytime they need to raise money, they just show a picture of her and the latest profane, stupid thing she said.

24 minutes ago, Strike said:

The Dems created the rule that allowed the GOP to oust them.  Now they're whining because the rules they created are being used against them.  So typical.

They don't even get it when they are mocked and ridiculed because of that. That is a common trait amongst ALL liberals. It's part of their collective programming. 

Ilhan Omar closes the debate before the House vote that removed her from the Foreign Affairs Committee: 

"this debate today is about who gets to me an American ... I am Muslim. I am an immigrant ... is anyone surprised that I am being targeted? ... I am an American.

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1621191742782410755 (video at lnk)

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Ilhan Omar closes the debate before the House vote that removed her from the Foreign Affairs Committee: 

"this debate today is about who gets to me an American ... I am Muslim. I am an immigrant ... is anyone surprised that I am being targeted? ... I am an American.

Except she’s not being targeted because she’s Muslim. She’s not the only one.  Weak. 

12 minutes ago, squistion said:

I wish she was targeted for many more reasons than just being a stupid liberal.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

I'm not surprised that you don't see why having a proven anti-semite on the House Foreign Affairs Committee  would be a problem.

She compares Israel to the Taliban. Not only is that antisemitic, it’s incredibly dumb. Then again, leftists compare republicans to Nazis. She’s just going with the flow. 

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not surprised that you don't see why having a proven anti-semite on the House Foreign Affairs Committee  would be a problem.

Like Marjorie Taylor Greene talking about Jewish space lasers causing the California wildfires and Jim Jordan's tweet supporting Kanye who 2 days later made anti-semitic remark? (Which Eric Swawell is talking about here with an exhibit).

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1621188972671107073 (video clip at link)

"Don't come here looking at us for anti-Semitism. Look in your own damn mirror!" -- Swalwell has a printout of the tweet. You know the one.

2 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like Marjorie Taylor Greene talking about Jewish space lasers causing the California wildfires and Jim Jordan's tweet supporting Kanye who 2 dayd later made anti-semitic remark? (Which Eric Swawell is talking about here with an exhibit).

"Don't come here looking at us for anti-Semitism. Look in your own damn mirror!" -- Swalwell has a printout of the tweet. You know the one.

I have no idea what your point is.  I haven't mentioned MTG and think she's a despicable person.   Good job attempting to move the goalpost, but it didn't work.

4 minutes ago, squistion said:

Like Marjorie Taylor Greene talking about Jewish space lasers causing the California wildfires and Jim Jordan's tweet supporting Kanye who 2 dayd later made anti-semitic remark? (Which Eric Swawell is talking about here with an exhibit).

When MTG was removed was there a significant outcry from republicans in the house, Or any? Your house , your rules. 

Mitch McConnell just booted two Republican senators that were behind an effort to unseat him.  

10 minutes ago, squistion said:

Are you talking about people's war against Christmas? What's with the wildfires?

“If you want to win the war on Christmas, first you take out the person who makes Christmas possible,” Greene said. “As I speak, Jewish space lasers are being trained on the North Pole.”

It's just a way of putting it. A metaphor.

Here is one reality going that is going on in different places in different forms.

Christmas, Easter removed from London School of Economics academic calendar: 'Church of woke' has taken over

https://www.yahoo.com/now/christmas-easter-removed-london-school-202847793.html

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

When MTG was removed was there a significant outcry from republicans in the house, Or any? Your house , your rules. 

Can't remember exactly, but if that were the case that was probably because of all of the absolute crazy things she has said like her QAnon-fueled conspiracy theories and apparent support of violence against Democrats.

3 hours ago, squistion said:

GOP ran a Somali Muslim immigrant against her. 

29 minutes ago, Dizkneelande said:

She also married her brother. Allegedly. 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

And the GOP ran Herschel Walker against Raphael Warnock. :lol:

The actual crying on the floor of congress has to stop.  It makes the country look ridiculous.  There should be a rule that if you cry and act hysterical you have to go for a mental health evaluation. Lots of professions have that policy. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The actual crying on the floor of congress has to stop.  It makes the country look ridiculous.  There should be a rule that if you cry and act hysterical you have to go for a mental health evaluation. Lots of professions have that policy. 

She wasn’t taken off a committee. She’s just sad that gay people are allowed to get married.

None of them come close to the amount of tears shed by John Boehner.

5 minutes ago, dogcows said:

She wasn’t taken off a committee. She’s just sad that gay people are allowed to get married.

None of them come close to the amount of tears shed by John Boehner.

I agree with you. Boehner, besides being a complete drunk, obviously had emotional issues. I didn’t say democrats should be the only ones subjected to the policy. It’s out of control and it needs to stop. It’s a place where the countries business is conducted. As a matter of fact, I didn’t mention anyone. But I do like the that you reminded me of what a complete mess Boehner was. I had forgotten.  

• Like 2

6 hours ago, craftsman said:

Are you talking about people's war against Christmas? What's with the wildfires?

“If you want to win the war on Christmas, first you take out the person who makes Christmas possible,” Greene said. “As I speak, Jewish space lasers are being trained on the North Pole.”

It's just a way of putting it. A metaphor.

Here is one reality going that is going on in different places in different forms.

Christmas, Easter removed from London School of Economics academic calendar: 'Church of woke' has taken over

https://www.yahoo.com/now/christmas-easter-removed-london-school-202847793.html

LSE won’t be getting any alumni contributions from me anymore.  Fock them.  The Liberal infestation is complete.

And now John Kerry is under investigation. China! Damn, McCarthy is really getting after it. Good. 

10 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

Space lasers. Here we go again. Debunked numerous times 

What was debunked about it?

8 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I agree with you. Boehner, besides being a complete drunk, obviously had emotional issues. I didn’t say democrats should be the only ones subjected to the policy. It’s out of control and it needs to stop. It’s a place where the countries business is conducted. As a matter of fact, I didn’t mention anyone. But I do like the that you reminded me of what a complete mess Boehner was. I had forgotten.  

I don't think we (as a nation) are careful enough with our vote.  Too much group-think.  Too much allowance for master manipulators (politicians) to use the weapon of fear and hate.

And somewhere along the line we transitioned from being wary and critical of politicians to elevating them to some virtuous status.....its bizarre....