Sign in to follow this  
craftsman

Schiff, Swalwell, Omar respond after Speaker McCarthy keeps them off committees

Didn’t these three vote to kick Goesler and MTG off committees? Yeah , Stfu. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Didn’t these three vote to kick Goesler and MTG off committees? Yeah , Stfu. 

But she's a person of color you racist!!

12 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Schiff said he had evidence of Russian collusion where is it?

It would seem that the media do not care all that much about lies and accountability where it pertains to him.....🤔

47 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It would seem that the media do not care all that much about lies and accountability where it pertains to him.....🤔

Literal sh!tlibs posting here that watch that garbage and then lecture us on disinformation. 

1 hour ago, Dizkneelande said:

Literal sh!tlibs posting here that watch that garbage and then lecture us on disinformation. 

Great point. 

The House ethics committee dropped the investigation of Swalwell. What excuse does McCarthy have for keeping him off committees now? None. As many people suspected, McCarthy’s “secret evidence” against him was non-existent.

12 minutes ago, dogcows said:

The House ethics committee dropped the investigation of Swalwell. What excuse does McCarthy have for keeping him off committees now? None. As many people suspected, McCarthy’s “secret evidence” against him was non-existent.

So he wasn’t banging a Chinese Spy? 

1 hour ago, dogcows said:

Was it a dossier that McCarthy used?

3 hours ago, dogcows said:

Elections have consequences.  So I’m told 

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

Was it a dossier that McCarthy used?

I think McCarthy had the same evidence he couldn't divulge as Adam Schiff.

6 hours ago, Mark Davis said:

I think McCarthy had the same evidence he couldn't divulge as Adam Schiff.

Divulge....he said it was in plain sight as I recall.....wonder where he was looking exactly

5 hours ago, Dizkneelande said:

Guys we investigated ourselves and found we didn’t do anything wrong.

Thanks John Roberts

17 hours ago, dogcows said:

Maybe he got that evidence from the same person that Schiff got his undisputable evidence against Trump involving Russia Collusion. :dunno:

On 2/3/2023 at 10:14 AM, The Real timschochet said:

She’s whining. And, unfortunately she’s playing the racism and bigot card. I don’t agree that she should have been removed but her religion and ethnic identity is not the reason. 

It’s very disappointing to me. When I first heard about her, I was proud of her story- that Americans would choose to elect someone of her background and religion to the halls of Congress. That was a wonderful sign of how far we’ve come. But that was before I was aware of her politics. She’s vile. She’s radical. I don’t care that she’s anti-Israel but she’s also anti-Semitic. And now she’s playing the racism card to make herself a victim? When people do crap like this it makes many more skeptical of actual racism that takes place. 

She is a disgusting human being, IMO. 

But she will still get your vote. You’re a joke. 

• Like 2